It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Fascist Party Communists Rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Source huffingtonpost
Ah so it seems Communists and Fascists do seem belong together if you dont believe me they are Fascists look at the picture posted at the story.

About 4,000 supporters of the Communist Party rallied just outside the walls of the Kremlin on a snowy afternoon, demanding a re-count and the government's resignation. Wind and rain later turned into a blizzard.

re-count and the government's resignation

Why doesnt John McCain resignation?

"Russia without Putin!" and held posters saying "We want to live in an honest country!"
Russia without Putin?
only a line John McCain of the IRI could come up with something like that i wonder who do the russian people want? Sen John McCain maybe?

To make my point heres what the user at the huffingtonpost stated and which is qutie true
America supporting communists in Russia now. This is beyond rich.

But it seems the western NGO have no problem of the The Muslim brotherhood running the mid east countries inculding Libya.

So communists isnt what America isnt only supporting.

edit on 18-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Uhh this kinda reminds me of the Ultranationalist Party from Call of Duty Modern Warfare series

callofduty.wikia.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So your idea that "Communists and Fascists do seem belong together" is based on a picture where only three people have their arms up which kind of looks like the nazi salute? Ridiculous.

Communism and fascism are too far apart and both factions hate each other. If you don't know this, there really is no point even trying to educate you about it

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Putin is corrupt, and that in itself is making people turn radical in all different directions. People are crazy, all of us.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

But isn't Stalinism considered to be some form of fascism even though people say it's communism?
edit on 18-12-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Stalinism is much more akin to fascism than communism.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Putin is corrupt, and that in itself is making people turn radical in all different directions. People are crazy, all of us.

making people turn radical in all different directions.

Not qutie true, These Fascists that you see at the picture in the story are only a tiny minority of Russia.

Putin is corrupt

So is Harper so was and Bush, Obama, and was Bill clintion is there anything new?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The current communist party of Russia is the second largest party in the country. That's not much of a minority party.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

I was talking about the Nazi Russian Party they are a tiny minority maybe i should edit that part about the Communists party.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So uh... the Mcain connection?
Sorry your sarcasm is wasted on me here...

(by the way a person"resigns" by handing in a written"resignation"...)
edit on 18-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

top topics

join