It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "see through" kid **PICTURE**

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Talltexxxan

While I respect the suggestions of the photographers who have responded to this thread - none have explained and demonstrated what has caused this phenomena.

Much Peace...

This is why we asked for the original unaltered unscanned photo directly from the camera. That will give us the information needed to analyze the photo. Until then, please LOOK AT THIS for a photography assignment showing similar attributes.

Or a general google image search for Slow shutter speed translucent will show more examples.....
Another example

On the other night, I tried the opposite and shot at f16 to slow the movement by causing the shutter speed to be slow, somewhere around 1/8th of a second. The subject matter in the images are the same, but the mood that the shutter speed variance caused is very different. Do I like one more then the other? Not really, I like them both for different reasons.

edit on December 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Ah! I just noticed something.
There's a seam. Its in the bricks at the top in the middle of the transparent kids head.

I dont know enough about photo manipulation to know why there is a seam there but its there.

I'd like to hear more on this... I'm no photographer, but this seems significant to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I make the same call - it is about the person in the photograph. There is soooo much we do not know about our Spiritual and energetic selves. However if shutter speed or chemicals involved with developing or some other scientific physical action or mechanical activity can prove this photographic anomaly - then so be it.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Very interesting. The Children at left and right are clear and show none of the same characteristics as the Child in the centre. One Child is drinking and shows no apparent blurring - as with movement.

Yes cause they're not moving but when you look at the cup the kid on the left is holding you see the same effect.

My suggestion is the Child is a very evolved Soul and emits an extraordinary amount of energy and Spirit. These are areas of study yet to be included in mainstream education. Something profound here despite the photographers who have posted stating their suggestions. While I respect the suggestions of the photographers who have responded to this thread - none have explained and demonstrated what has caused this phenomena.

Maybe the Child caused the phenomena? More research is needed.

Much Peace...

There's a reason they're not included in mainstream education. Cause it's not real. You know if it were then it could be scientifically researched and educated. You completely ignore the response which btw is well established and known fact. You can try it yourself. Instead of just saying "none have explained..." and all that bunk why don't you read the thread first and see that it has been. Then pick up a cam. Try slow shutter + flash. Google "rear sync flash". Get real

[edit to add]

Originally posted by elevatedone

There's a seam. Its in the bricks at the top in the middle of the transparent kids head.

I dont know enough about photo manipulation to know why there is a seam there but its there.

I'd like to hear more on this... I'm no photographer, but this seems significant to me.

Also known as a "corner"
You can tell because the brick sizes are different hence they are the end pieces of the bricks layed in different direction

edit on 18/12/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

He is right. I did not notice at first....I was waiting for original photo

edit on December 18th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've seen this before..
Where was it?

Oh yeah! This kid is vanishing from the photo because the person who came back in time to make sure his parents hook up is failing!

Poor guy is gonna vanish from existence, never to be remembered.

Or, could just be slow shutter speed and a fidgety tot?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Nevermind, someone beat me to it!!
edit on 18-12-2011 by PLUMBER1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The "seam" in the wall is just where it turns a corner,goes back at 90 deg and then turns another 90 deg corner and carries on parallel to the one to the left of the image.

Chris.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Now that the new photo is included, you can see the "seam" is really just the arch....

Still no original photo for the EXIF data though which would clear this up.

There is no mystery here at all people, the kid didn't swallow invisible ink, I explained it and as others have confirmed that its a common camera effect.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

but at this point shes not ruling anything out.

Please tell "her" to stop trying to convince herself there is something "wrong" with him. Thats where any trouble lay. He appears to me to be a healthy, happy normal little boy. Tell her to Stop It!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

but at this point shes not ruling anything out.

Please tell "her" to stop trying to convince herself there is something "wrong" with him. Thats where any trouble lay. He appears to me to be a healthy, happy normal little boy. Tell her to Stop It!

Hopefully he stay's healthy and stops eating those hamburgers and chips and junk, probably the cause of his adhd!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Does one of his relatives happen to know a crazy doctor with a strange looking DeLorean car?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
this is a ghost picture, you learn how to take them on purpose at school, but they happen accidentally all the time...shutter speed. hello.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Slow shutter of the camera, you can tell because the shirt lines apear double , that means he moved while the picture was been taken. I have tons of pictures like that of my daughters.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

does it just happen in this one photo or all photos of this boy ?would be my first question...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
At first glance the child looked out of place, almost too big for sitting in the back compared to the other children, despite being transparent. Then I noticed the bricks...as posted above too, they don't match. He was cut and into the scene, probably layered with Photoshop. Tricky viewing at first, just look closer when in doubt
On the other hand I have taken and seen photos where a person is transparent, so it's possible but in this case the image was altered.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
thats an effect that ive done myself completely by accident multiple times!!

sorry but no spooky ghosts here!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Okay all you "Slow shutter" speed people. If the shutter speed was slow the kid in the background would have been one big blur, because he was running into the picture!

I repeat... The kid in the back was RUNNING. So if the shutter speed was slowed, he would be extremly blurry. Plus the camera was not on a tripod so if the speed 'was' slowed the whole picture would have been blurry.

Also the picture was taken by a 58 y/o woman that took 4 hours to hook up a playstation let alone figure out how to change settings on a camera.

The rest of the pictures that night were all crisp and clear. And as any parent would know taking pictures of a group of kids being still is almost immposable.

Check out the amount of the chair you can see. the boy would have to be moving insanly fast for the camera to catch the chair behind him while also not blurring the running kid in the background.

Sorry to rain on your 'slow shutter speed' parade.

Also to the ones saying he must have mov

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yeah, show shutter speed. Very common issue, sometimes on purpose. Have a bunch of transparent shots myself back in the days of SLRs when you have to fiddle with the bits and pieces to get a decent shot rather than letting the computer do it for you

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
At first glance the child looked out of place, almost too big for sitting in the back compared to the other children, despite being transparent. Then I noticed the bricks...as posted above too, they don't match. He was cut and into the scene, probably layered with Photoshop. Tricky viewing at first, just look closer when in doubt
On the other hand I have taken and seen photos where a person is transparent, so it's possible but in this case the image was altered.

Check out the full photo.
We were at a resturant and the diference in the brick is an arch way in the background.
Try looking alittle harder at thepic before you jump on the photoshop wagon.

Thanks for the try though. this picture is UNALTERED.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join