It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Serious Debunkers...I need your Help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Let's cut to the chase. I admit it. I used to get excited when a good UFO video arrived.

Now, I wait for the ATS debunkers to come in with their takes on the video.

Why? Because I'm getting tired of being faked out by CGI and other various hoaxes.

Also, the guys around here have seen everything. These guys will debunk their own baby pictures.

So...Here's my question to all the serious debunkers....You know who you are.

What picture or video of all-time, Can you not provide an explanation?

I don't have your skills...You guys could really save me some time.

Also, I can't bare to watch one more youtube video (especially the ones that scream at the end).

Thank you in advance...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I am going to give you an entire channel that everyone needs to see if they have not already. That would be: LunaCognita's Channel

All of the videos found there are interesting, some are bordering astonishing.

He has not only uploaded some of the best NASA UFO footage there is - but he has added tracers to them, so you can watch exactly where they move. It refutes the idea that the Tether incident was merely particles:

There are many other videos also. Veneration of the Vector basically symbolically explains that all major space stations are in cahoots - even if the countries themselves appear to be enemies/rivals - giving reason to the theory that it is not just NASA covering up the truth - it's every single space station.

----

Besides the above, I really like this footage:

edit on 18-12-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

No offense. I like to look at both sides of each argument, but it appears here that you asking the debunkers to help give you your opinion. When all the chips fall on a particular thread all the debunkers have done is offer their opinion on a particular piece of evidence. Simply because, on a particular night, there is more doubters then believers does not mean that something has be debunked.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

Nah, he just wants to find some really good footage, and is sick and tired of all the stupid hoaxes out there. He worded it wrong by asking the Debunkers to help him with that.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

All the "orbs" form a circle around the earth and then a larger one appears in the middle, if this video is real then I have no explanation for it...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul

I think the photographer has recently claimed he faked that photo.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread732819/pg1

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

Wasn't that the picture from Belgium? Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that the photographer admitted it was a hoax he made out of plastic pieces.

ETA: The guy above me beat me.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
NASA's Tether incident. As it being only visible in the ultra violet spectrum being very intriguing.

Australia's Westal school landing is an interesting read and watch. Happened in 1966 and had ALOT of witnesses.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The objects forming a circle is amazing imo - I believe all other videos I have seen are indeed ice crystals, being blown one way or another by the many jets that help keep the shuttle into position. But in this case, all the objects seem to be perfect circles, (not fuzzy circles), and drift into place, forming a near perfect circle. And then one lights up in the very center. Odds of ice crystals doing this? Mighty slim.

Because once a particle gets hit with a thrust from the shuttle, it keeps moving. It would only stop if another blast from another direction (which is possible, there are a bunch of thrusters on the shuttle), hit the crystal with just enough force to not send it in another direction, but JUST enough force to stop it dead. And supposedly many ice crystals did this? And formed a circle? With a final one in the center lighting up? That video has always astounded me.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

this image is a fake
the photographer owned up recently
sorry i cant link to prove this, but its definitely fake

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kamatty
I think the photographer has recently claimed he faked that photo.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread732819/pg1

Oooo I missed that one Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

I am going to give you an entire channel that everyone needs to see if they have not already.

Thanks for that. Indeed very interesting link. Good videos and I can live with the cheesy music in the background.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone for their replies.

I really am trying to not waste my time on stuff that's been debunked.

Also, It's nice to see that even debunkers admit they can't explain everything.

Just as I have realized not every light in the sky is ET.

If we all work together. Maybe we will find the answer we all seek.

I didn't know that Belgian photo had been debunked.

Feel free to keep posting videos or photos.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I was reading one of your threads where someone told you the "Dropa Stones had been debunked".

Is that true?

I can't find anything claiming the "Dropa Stones" in China is a Hoax.

Zorgon, Do you have any more information on that?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

I feel your pain, I too want to believe but these days there's almost no way to prove any modern clip or photo is legit. There have been extreme advances in photo and video manipulation software and amazing advances in toy-grade R/C helicoptors, planes, helis and lighting systems for them. Plus there's a wide array of top secret (and unusual-looking) drones and aircraft flying around the skies these days. The vast majority of modern UFO sightings are nothing more than hoaxes or unrecognized conventional craft. Some older stories are interesting though because they pre-date all these advances. I think one of the most fascinating is the Kera story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

mysteriousuniverse.org...

This story has pretty credible multiple witnesses, decent photos and a plausible story.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I was reading one of your threads where someone told you the "Dropa Stones had been debunked".

Is that true?

It's true, the Dropa Stones are really just a legend. The legend was buttressed with reports of scientific journal reports and such, but in fact no such reports exist and the story itself has no traceable origins. More here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

In regard of the Dropa Stones you may want to check out THIS extensive thread by Rising Against .
There is a section of the thread which looks at the question of authenticity

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Nellis Test Range UFO. Just a complete puzzler. The assumption is that it's some kind of Air Force test craft, possibly a kind of reconnaissance drone, released into the area to see what the unsuspecting personnel think of it. But it's very odd. Nobody has ever claimed the hoax, even though nobody has ever followed up and said they were to ones to leak it (if that's what it was).

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I recall a story on another UFO/Conspiracy website maybe 8 years or so ago which tried to draw a tenuous link between the Dropa Stones and the apparent shape of the alleged "saucers" in the STS 75 tether experiment footage.

At the time I could find no reference to a Dr. Chi Pu Tei anywhere other than UFO/Conspiracy websites, and the nature and explanation of the notched saucer shape has since been thoroughly explained as a camera artifact, even reproduced on UFO Hunters, so any resemblance to an alleged photo of a Dropa Stone is as coincidental as it is to a doughnut with a bite taken out.

I will say that when the STS 75 footage was first shown on TV I was amazed, having no information other than what was on the screen with which to draw a conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join