It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Avenue shut down, bomb squad called to check vehicle downtown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Orange Avenue shut down, bomb squad called to check vehicle downtown

www.orlandosentinel.com

Orange Avenue is shut down between Colonial Drive and Concord Street because of a suspicious vehicle.

A trailer parked outside of the Sentinel at 633 N. Orange Avenue drew police's interest. Lettering along the trailer contains a diatribe against the drug ritalin, prescribed for hyperactive children.

The vehicle has a red Christmas ribbon on the front and large lettering on the back reading "open at your risk."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is just breaking now so the details are slim. It seems to be directed towards the medicating of children. It could just be a hoax, but it could be something more sinister.

I will update this as details are released. Hopefully it's just an isolated prank, I would hate to think of some psycho pulling this kind of stunt during the holidays.

www.orlandosentinel.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It's definitely creepy. Keep us posted if you hear anymore.

The last part of the text on the side reads: "I cannot no longer fight for you and your sons alone."

Edit to add: I added below this picture the translation from the truck.

So called Dads put your remote down and look up methylphenidate concerta, metadata, methylin AKA – RITALIN

Give an adult a few hits – hooked for life. Many boys locked out there tax spongeing Moms crush and snort there meth.

FYI – In 1986 the APA turned our sons into ATM cards by declaring our brightest fastest most amazing boys disabled.

That ripped open the welfare gate. The billion dollar winners all whom enjoy a fat monthly sucker payed check from our boys future. We will all be okay if a few million pediatric pimps lose there gold mine. When the damage is fully calculated, it will go down as the greatest hate, greed fueled poisoning in human history. God gave us America. In a 2 century time frame our men took global evil repeatedly, whipt on, returned there land. What about U white slugs males you have allowed to do to the general population to be federally protected from us. Our boys.

I can no longer fight for you and our sons alone.

I'm sure I got some of that wrong, but it was hard to make out.
edit on 12/18/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That is massively creepy. Hope nothing happens. For some reason the ribbon or bow freaks me out more than the lettering.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
man I sure would like to know what that trailer says.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

A picture of the trailer wasn't available when I posted the story, they must have updated the article. That is really creep for sure! Florida is known for a high percentage of it's citizens being medicated, especially children.

This looks like a really sick joke. Hopefully that's all it is.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I hope no one has decided to
ruin the holidays for others.
Will check back for updates.

edit on 18-12-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This may take some time, those appear to be residences across the street. I would presume they would have to evacuate the area before the bomb squad can do their thing. Keep us updated OP.
edit on 12/18/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

It's a rant about Methylphenidate aka ritalin.

The first sentence says:

SO CALLED DADS PUT YOUR REMOTE DOWN AND LOOK UP Methylphenidate

GIVE AN ADULT A FEW HITS-HOOKED FOR LIFE

I got a bit further but my eyes got tired and I tried blowing it up and the resolution wasn't very good.

The guy is taking a vigilante style approach against Methylphenidate.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No problem. I just love seeing pictures when I look at the stories, so I included it. I did my best to translate what the trailer reads onto here. I added above the very crude translation. Please forgive me, I couldn't quite make out or comprehend everything.

edit on 12/18/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

A couple of questions. Is this street really long? Is it close to a hospital?

I wonder because I tried to google a bomb threat for the street to see if there was any more current information.

Wow, bomb threats on that street seem to happen frequently, especially in the hospital area. Are you aware of this?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

I was not aware until you mentioned it, which motivated me to quickly look it up. You're certainly right, this area seems to be prone to bomb threats as far back as April 2010 from what I can see. None of them had this twist to them, at least from what I have read so far.

We might have a person who is disgruntled with the pharmaceutical industry.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A 20/20 program from a couple of weeks ago opened up new wounds in Florida. There were a couple of Doctors over-medicating Foster kids to make them more manageable and a 7 or 8 year old ended up committing suicide. Apparently it isn't just Florida, as there have been several suicides from kids in that age group, and they are always linked back to anti-depressant type drugs or ADD/ADHD type drugs.

So, the past two weeks since the Barbara Walters' special, there has been a lot of renewed press reopening old wounds, and the doctor is apparently still in practice, and foster kids are apparently 6x more medicated than other kids, so there could be a real problem.

I think this trailer is probably an extension of all that is going on in Florida at the moment.

I have a friend that runs a store in that area that is locked down, but so far he hasn't returned my text messages. He probably isn't at work today, so he may not even know about it yet.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by supine

Orange Ave and Colonial Drive in Orlando are two of the busiest and most commercialized streets in the city. Probably in the whole state. That is an extremely busy area. There is also a good end and a bad end of Colonial Drive from what I am told. I don't live in Orlando, but I have friends that work in right on that corner, and they talk about how bad the neighborhood is past a certain point. Crime is rampant in the area.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
this is all I can read. Thanks to the gimp!

So called dads put your remote down and look up methilpredate = concerta-meadate- methlyin = aka ritalen given an adult a few nuts hooked for life. Many boys locked out there tax sponsoring weeks crush and snort there meth. In 1986 the a.p.a. Turned our sons into a A.T.M. Cards by declaring out brightest fastest most amazing boys disabled. That ripped open the welfare gate. The billion dollar winners all whom enjoy a fat monthly sucker payed check from our boys future! We will all be ok if a few million pediatric pimps lose there gold mine. When the damage is fully calculated. It will go down as the greatest hate, greed filled poising in human history. God gave us America in a two century time frame our men took on global evil

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's times like this I wish I had a Twitter account. A lot of the time people who are at the scene will tweet some updates. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm signing up for Twitter

If anyone here has Twitter, perhaps they can find some tweets pertaining to this situation.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

edit on 18-12-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
ok this is all I can get out of it.

So called dads put your remote down and look up methilpredate = concerta-meadate- methlyin = aka ritalen given an adult a few nuts hooked for life. Many boys locked out there tax sponsoring weeks crush and snort there meth. In 1986 the a.p.a. Turned our sons into a A.T.M. Cards by declaring out brightest fastest most amazing boys disabled. That ripped open the welfare gate. The billion dollar winners all whom enjoy a fat monthly sucker payed check from our boys future! We will all be ok if a few million pediatric pimps lose there gold mine. When the damage is fully calculated. It will go down as the greatest hate, greed filled poising in human history. God gave us America in a two century time frame our men took on global evil repeatedly whipt on. Returning there land what you U White slugs males to have allowed to be of the general population to federally protected from us , boys I can no longer fight for you and yours sons alone.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
One time five cops came to my house with weapons drawn. They thought I planted a bomb under a banks parking garage in my car!! LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Was this in Orlando?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join