It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Implant & "Turn" The Nazis... And Then The CIA !?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Getsmart, about the implants. These psychotronic soldiers disclosed to be retrofitted with cybernetic microchips might be a real problem if an American Holocaust ensues. . . . . There must be a way to render the (brain?) chips useless, as a defense. Astar

Here again it is hard to figure out countermeasures when we don't know what measures we are countering. I think that the best method is to train one's mind to be autonomous and unconventional, purposely taking an unexpected variant or suddenly changing trajectories. This doesn't mean that one must become incongruous in any profound ways, but merely that, when there are no great stakes, one should take creative initiatives and test unusual paths. This ensures that we are not predictable, making it harder to control us using routines or programmed responses. Regarding making implants useless, folks have used everything from orgone energy to faraday cages and from magnetic or chemical resistance to tin foil hats. It seems that an effective countermeasure still needs to be found other than surgical removal of suspected foreign matter.

Predict this.

A super-bubble, a shield built-in to the energy field or aura.

Not even Orgone (Zero Point Energy, Vril, Prana) can penetrate it.

Test everything, that's what I say. If a creative idea holds up to pressure then an emergent countermeasure will have a better chance of not being consumed by conventionality.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: typo - o - o.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
C2CAM - Conspiracies, Nazis, & UFO's (01-07-09) Coast To Coast AM (Boomdaddy01)

From the description:

Marrs recalled details about a top American remote viewer who came into contact with his Soviet counterpart, and found out that the Russians had picked up or carried on a lot of the Nazi research into psychic abilities... The Nazis made psychic contact with non-human intelligences, he added.

JFK may have been assassinated because he was planning to disclose information about UFOs, and MJ12 and the keepers of the secret considered this to be a threat to national security, he said...

Jim Marrs interview starts at 1:00:00.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

At first, Crowley did not like the experience or the book, and managed to largely ignore them for ten years. After 1914, however, he felt increasingly under their spell, and eventually he devoted the rest of his life to the “mission” the book imposed on him. After 1919, he spoke of the Cairo experience as an encounter with a superhuman intelligence; one of his disciples, Kenneth Grant, has claimed the communicating entity emanated from the system of the double star, Sirius, while another student, Israel Regardie, prefers to say Crowley reached the depths of the human evolutionary unconscious unknown to either Freud or Jung.
quoted from Everything is Under Control by Anton Wilson

Sirius comes up alot.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Yes, I've noticed.

Seriously, I think if we can figure out who the key master is then we should be able to locate the gate keeper.

If we can find the gate keeper I don't see why we couldn't follow him to the gate.

The gate is where we'll find the Aliens that implanted the Nazi's and the CIA.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: wrong dimension

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Is this the Key Master?

The United Nation's Scientific Advisory Committee?

When I used these key words in Google I came up with two pages containing both 'key' and 'master' in the captions. Here's the link for that engine search...

"united nations scientific advisory committee"; key master

It's a long shot but at least a potential lead.

If the UNSAC does end up being the Key Master, then they will most likely be meeting with the Gate Keeper.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: poppin back in.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Hitler's insane brilliance

If anything Hitler was never brilliant, he could be said to have had charisma and focus, but was not a special mind, in fact strategically he was an idiot, starting with the attack to Poland expecting France and the UK would not intervene, leading to having to fight a two front war. He was also very lucky from how things ensued and even on how he managed to escape the attempted assassinations...

I would agree that he was insane, especially near the end he was not only mentally gone but physically...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I wonder if they've consulted the Necronomican?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

I wonder if they've consulted the Necronomican? [/quote

It's possibe. Hadn't thought of that.

Now I'm curious to know if there is a distinct connection between Iraq (the Babylon Gatekeeper) and the Necronomican.

I sense technology and magic coming together in an enormously significant way in the year 2012.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It's possible. Hadn't thought of that.

Now I'm curious to know if there is a distinct connection between Iraq (the Babylon Gatekeeper) and the Necronomican.

I sense technology and magic coming together in an enormously significant way in the year 2012.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: in a hurry

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I think science technology may be developing to accomplish occult/magical aims. CERN may have opened up a dimension when it ripped a small black hole in space after being activated. CERN is like a gatekeeper of sorts.

The Moonchild was not abandoned after Crowley's experimentation with Hitler. L. Ron Hubbard, Jack Parsons and his wife marjorie attempted to bring the moonchild into existence with the Babalon working. Parsons made another attempt at creating an artificial man in his lab. Maybe ripping a hole in a dimension is helpful to whatever consciousness they are hoping to bring into our Earthly plane. Or not. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

CERN may have opened up a dimension when it ripped a small black hole in space after being activated. CERN is like a gatekeeper of sorts.

YES! I got psychically a couple of years ago that CERN could tear a hole in the fabric of space time. One of my connected sources told me that the Norway Blue Spiral was a dimensional portal that allowed dark entities to come into this reality. What if CERN's actual purpose is to create a portal for these beings to come through?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

George Bush Sr., 33rd Degree Mason, Lyndon Johnson ( Lady Bird inherited large weapons manufacturing facilities in the south), Howard Hughes (1962 receives 100 million dollar contract from military to supply helicopters). Question? _ who else profited from a long war in Viet Nam. Follow the money, even you can figure out why JFK was killed, hint it wasn't Oswald. One more clue, the Pope was involved/Mafia, and don't forget to add to mix a coc aine shooting child molester named J. Edgar Hoover in a red dress, the bag-man, head of the FBI. Who ordered the Dallas cops to look the wrong way as the real killers got away. By the way have any of you seen the picture of Hoover having sex with an 8 year old boy, because I did, I even used the phone number on the back once just to see what would happen. A Chinook helicopter landed just outside of town and dropped off a car with 3 FBI agents that drove to the very phone booth I called from, they arrived in less that 45 minutes. I stood less than 75 feet away and watched as 1 checked the phone, 1 checked the employees, 1 just stayed in the car. Look at who makes the money from war, it's just business, their names and the names of their bankers are in the papers every day.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
We are being invaded by a hostile alien force, but take heart. Allies of Humanity are assisting...

PROJECT CAMELOT: MARSHALL VIAN SUMMERS - INTERVIEW

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I think science technology may be developing to accomplish occult/magical aims. CERN may have opened up a dimension when it ripped a small black hole in space after being activated. CERN is like a gatekeeper of sorts.

The Moonchild was not abandoned after Crowley's experimentation with Hitler. L. Ron Hubbard, Jack Parsons and his wife marjorie attempted to bring the moonchild into existence with the Babalon working. Parsons made another attempt at creating an artificial man in his lab. Maybe ripping a hole in a dimension is helpful to whatever consciousness they are hoping to bring into our Earthly plane. Or not. Just a thought.

Thank you for expressing your thoughts. I apologize for not getting back here sooner.

Science and technology are bound to be tempting targets for the occultist.

CERN is a ridiculously dangerous and mad endeaver and should have never been allowed on this planet, at this time. I do believe that whatever it's purpose, it is purely evil at it's root. Smashing atoms to find particles and fields is one thing and should be confined to a table top particle beam generator (acceleration is a misconception). Anyway, like Nassim Haramein said that to find smaller and smaller particles one would need to build bigger and bigger atom smashers (paraphrasing).

As far as opening doorways to other dimensions. Naw. CERN PR aren't going to tell the public that they think there's a possibility of inadvertently opening a doorway to another dimension if that were really possible. Besides looking for the Higgs Boson (to prove a Higgs Field exists, which is a particle in the Standard Model in Physics, if I recall correctly) and other exotic particles, the seduction of opening dimensional doorways, will surely keep most minds away from alternative reasons for building and manning CERN.

With setbacks and stalls, it could be that CERN was sabatoged more than once. If that were so, then CERN could be sabatoged again.

What I think CERN's real purpose is won't be too popular with the masses. What if it's gonna be used to power death stars for wars?

Magic! Presto! A death star station that refuels starships in flight. They can't very well glide into the station to beam up now can they?

Crowley was a punk. He gets way too much credit.

edit on 24-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: typoo

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I find it fascinating that these theories of aliens AND now zombies are so tied to the Nazis...

It seems to me that there is clearly disinfo being spread to cover up real issues.

The real issues that are being hidden are antigravity technology AND mind control. Both developed by the Nazis from what I have seen.

They are trying to promote something even more fantastic to hide the truth. Isn't it bizarre how the ideas of antigravity and mind control have become tame compared to many of the theories people are led to believe now?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I find that you're quite right that we tend to neglect some of these issues, but that doesn't mean we don't know them to be real. My mother worked for MK Ultra doing electroshocks and I grew up myself being "tweaked" by Nazi doctors along with American CIA nurses. So I do happen to know something about the reality of Nazi Mind Control and its current extensions into modern intelligence agency applications. Also I was personally monitored by R.D.Laing in London when he was head of Tavistock and know something about that institute's involvement with Crowley, the Nazis and today's mass mind control through the media and celebrities.

You mention anti-gravity, which was spearheaded by the Nazis and fully transferred to Illuminati / Freemason controlled agencies in the Soviet Union and the USA post-war. Of course these technologies exist and have been kept from us while they undertake distant space exploration as well as alliances with ALIENS. This is another reality I know from first hand experience, not the easier to demonstrate UFO's and spaceships, but the far harder to ascertain and document Alien reality.

However, we shouldn't neglect many of the other aspects of the Nazis. First and foremost, that even the most ardent skeptic cannot deny, is the EUGENICS program and their obsession with TWINS and Cloning. They've been Cloning humans and perfecting the genetics programs for many decades, in view of replacing most of us. This is all part of the Official Nazi agenda, and not really up for discussion as a possibility given the huge body of evidence in support.

Also we can't fail to give serious attention to the Nazi fascination and direct involvement with the Occult and Secret Societies similar to the Bonesmen and other Hermetic Orders. That the SS were Satanic is seldom contested, if only when considering their misdeeds throughout WWII. What is lacking is the understanding that those involved in Black Magick are actually betraying Humanity and seeking to unleash an Invasion of our world by Alien demonic entities by "Opening the Gates of Hell' or what we call dimensional StarGates to summon and call forth LEGIONS of creatures in what they refer to as HELTER SKELTER.

GS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I find that you're quite right that we tend to neglect some of these issues, but that doesn't mean we don't know them to be real. My mother worked for MK Ultra doing electroshocks and I grew up myself being "tweaked" by Nazi doctors along with American CIA nurses. So I do happen to know something about the reality of Nazi Mind Control and its current extensions into modern intelligence agency applications.

Anyone who tries to claim mind control isn't real hasn't done their homework. There are tons of CIA documents that have been declassified that detail MKULTRA mind control programs. Here is a good resource to such documents:

www.WantToKnow.info...

What is lacking is the understanding that those involved in Black Magick are actually betraying Humanity and seeking to unleash an Invasion of our world by Alien demonic entities by "Opening the Gates of Hell' or what we call dimensional StarGates to summon and call forth LEGIONS of creatures in what they refer to as HELTER SKELTER.

Those entities will inhabit human bodies in a process termed "externalization of the [Luciferian] hierarchy." Yes, there is even a technical term for it!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here is an alleged 1988 declaration of an alien Nordic who is commenting on the US alliance with the Greys:

"The inner core of the CIA is deeply controlled by the Greys. The CIA sees interaction with the Greys as a path to greater scientific achievement. One reason you are seeing so many different kinds of UFOs is that other cultures are watching with extreme interest. Scientists from other cultures arrive to watch. The Greys have not only taken over the intelligence agencies, they have also taken over what those agencies call 'lunatic fringe groups'."

The source relaying this "Nordic analysis if the Gray stealth Invasioin" also made the following declaration:

"The ultimate evil is that masked form of psychological complacency that leads one to adhere to a group philosophy rather than eke out one's own horizons. As soon as you acquire an awareness of being a so-called 'chosen special group,' you are on the way to a fall. That is the seed of destruction in any society and any culture and it leaves it vulnerable. It will be the eventual undoing of the Greys as well. They see not their error -- it is the very weakness they seize upon that is their own inherent weakness. To try and change a Grey, or a cultish type of 'Star Person,' or a CIA member is futile. It will happen, but all in its own good time... it is the spirit that makes anyone stand up and disagree with something that is untrue and incorrect that will be the thorn in the side of the Greys, and the other forces that have allied with them. During the occupation of the Greys, they have established quite a number of underground bases all over the world, especially in the United States."

SOURCE: The Krill Papers

There is a special branch of the CIA called the OSI, which spells the OFFICE OF SCIENTIFIC INTELLIGENCE.

I think that there is a very good chance that this office is at least one of those serving as coordinators between the Alien's technology and the American Military Industrial Complex. The technology is often privatized as a means of guaranteeing that nobody might let it leak due to very harsh "non disclosure agreements" which call for severe penalties and sanction against anyone who talks or otherwise conveys their "proprietary information".

Yet this is only a subterfuge as I don't think that many legitimate courts of law could readily justify the public being deprived of the technological windfalls brought about by their sacrifice of life, limb and liberty. It is the public which was abducted and experimented upon who supplied the "legal counterpart" in the tender of this deal, and who therefore are the only ones entitled to its technological counterpart.

The CIA and other government agencies, in addition to treason against the nation and its citizens they are sworn by oath to protect, have thus committed a criminal deprivation of wealth in a series of felonious thefts against the American population, and persevere in crime by keeping this technological potential with immense potential civilian benefits hidden away in Classified Top Secret Black Ops programs open only to complicit Illuminati corporate interests alone to benefit from the windfall.

It is quite logical that the Aliens will have TURNED the CIA agents in these departments, just as any intelligence agents sent behind enemy lines risk being turned. They would not otherwise maintain the secrecy for so many decades, in just one more generation it will have been a full century of their criminal association with the enemy.

For let us get one thing straight, these ALIENS ARE THE ENEMY. Nobody goes about abducting people against their will for their seminal fluids, eggs and hormonal substances just to be friendly. Such is not the behavior of allies but of a very devious and dangerous enemy with predatory intentions against humanity. To think otherwise is either willful blindness or stems from an inability to put yourself in the place of an abductee. If kidnapping assorted with mental and physical torture for experimental purposes isn't an act of aggression, what is?

The Nazis had an occult pact with the Aliens and, upon the end of World War Two and their association with James Angleton, Frank Gardiner Wisner Sr and the Dulles brothers, this became the American pact with the selfsame Alien Grays which was rubber stamped by Dwight Eisenhower. Today these Aliens are actively present in many underground bases, and might be those actually in charge, running the CIA through an Implanted George W. Bush and possibly even running the White House through an Implanted Barack Obama.

We are in the FINAL PHASES OF THE ALIEN INVASION and if we don't wake up soon there will be no more time to react and we can kiss our souls goodbye.

GS

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I came across an interesting reference to the CIA and Nazi's involvement with Aliens sourced from George C. Andrews' "Extra-Terrestrial Friends and Foes" in its chapter Taxonomy of Extra-Terrestrial Humanoids.

Working under the instructions of the humanoids from Rigel (the Greys), CIA and former Nazi scientists have developed and deployed malignant strains of bacteria and viruses, including AIDS, in order to exterminate undesirable elements of the human population.

SOURCE: The Krill Papers part III

If this allegation proves true, there are a number of implications.

It is widely understood by active Conspiracy Researchers that AIDS was developed in the context of Military Bio-warfare programs for which direct tagged Congressional funding was provided. Those who find the sheer horror of the contamination of large segments of the human population by AIDS to be to great to make a Conspiracy plausible have suggested that certain rogue elements within the Military Bio-warfare programs may have let infectious agents loose inadvertently, or that a theft might have occurred with a malevolent purpose.

Yet, for anyone aware of the degree of secrecy and the weighty security protocols which penetrate and surround such programs, it is far more likely that any use of such biological agents was decided within these programs either for testing purposes on population segments or in the context of an actual military deployment of Bio-weapons.

A unilateral decision to use a militarized and ethnically targeted contagious disease would be a criminally insane crime against humanity. Yet it might be an even more serious offense if this action was prompted by placing a nation's agencies and military capacity under the orders of a foreign Alien authority. In that case it can only be called High Treason which is usually punished by summary execution, often followed by a purge of any known associates. The process of learning who said associates might be is also in and as of itself considered to be a cause of certain forms of 'discomfort'.

For this reason, the allegation made in George Andrews' book is very serious in its consequences. And we could make a case in the defense of the Government Agency Operatives involved IF THEY HAD BEEN CHIPPED. Because if that were the case, they would not have been capable of engaging their actions on their own behalf but would have been taken over by the Aliens controlling them. I such a case the consequences and punitive retaliation for such criminal acts of bio-warfare used for eugenics purposes would be redirected towards the Aliens who had IMPLANTED the Chips.

Given the degree of horror that such a dreadful Alien Agenda might cause in the hearts and souls of normally constituted individuals, I advance that there are two competing theories for what might have elicited such complicity. The premise of this thread, that they were Implanted with Chips is the first. The alternative is that said agents are willful accomplices and part of such a dark and evil Luciferian network that they actually enjoy perpetrating such crimes and revel in the horror that it afflicts onto humanity.

Finally, we must also consider that it might be a combination of the above, that the agents involved may have been, through Secret Societies, initiated into Luciferianism or other forms of inhumane Demon Worship and could thus find it amenable to engage, unwittingly, in advancing an Alien Agenda to control , oppress and cull humanity, all the time imagining it is all part of some occult, mystical pact with the Devil for worldly gains if they play the game right and do his bidding. In this case, even the accomplices are bamboozled into some false Mystery Religion, Luciferianism, and obey Extra-Terrestrial Aliens without even realizing what they are doing.

If so, it is about time to rename Intelligence Agencies "STUPIDITY AGENCIES".

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

somehow related to the ark/ arch of the covenant ?

I see a relation here.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join