It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Implant & "Turn" The Nazis... And Then The CIA !?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
I think the clue in all of this is the locations of all these meeting with 'aliens' - ie caves or underground bases - traditional homes of the jinn aka archons - tricksy manipulative shapeshifting beings that have a craving to infiltrate themselves into the human world. Plus a longstanding interest in human reproduction, stealing babies, nightime abduction, etc etc etc.

If they have been able to con the worlds intel agencies into believing that they are aliens willing to exchange technology for favours - then who knows what sortof devilment they have been able to cook up together over the last 60 yrs. They have the ability to interact with the inorganic world - and Solomon was reputed to have used them to build his palace and it seems likely that they were used in the construction of many of the improbable ancient megaliths to me.

you hit the nail on the head here ,the Archons suffered a defeat during the time they ruled openly,and their hybrids died ,they were kings and rulers. The Archons themselves were 'imprisoned in a place called Absu.it's something like an interdimensional waste place, but is somehow also on Earth. Their hybrid offspring killed each other or were destroyed in a cataclysm we call the flood and they are themselves bodiless, The Book of Enoch goes into great detail including naming names about all this .

second Enoch fifth heaven THE men took me on to the fifth heaven and placed me, and there I saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori, of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual, and there was no service on the fifth heaven, and I said to the men who were with me: 2 Wherefore are these very withered and their faces melancholy, and their mouths silent, and wherefore is there no service on this heaven? 3 And they said to me: These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on to earth from the Lord's throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon 1 and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvellous big men and great enmity. 4 And therefore God judged them with great judgement, and they weep for their brethren and they will be punished on the Lord's great day.

Knowing their time was short they buried everything they would need to rebuild their awful empire in certain key locations around the globe. a case in point would be the recent discovery of the grave of Gilgamish, GRAVE OF GILGAMISH right were the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamish said it would be.

these are powers are in a real sense dead,so when they do this what you you call 'Tricksy shapeshifting' we see 'alien grays' there is a lot more to this story but the bottom line is they seek freedom from the Absu/Abuso/Abys.and they think that all this kidnapping, royal bloodline ,manipulation and genesplicing by proxy will do it.

That is just the tip of this iceberg/juggernaut, they seek to replace humanity,and their emotions and goals are so hateful that even someone like Crowley can't process it. They have in addition a highly formalized, ritualistic thought process that is unlike anything that rightly belongs on our Earth. They must cover all their actions and intents with these odd sigils and codes,that is why we see them everywhere.They are paths they use to travel and work in our dimensional reality. In a real sense they represent 'our permission' to be here. The royal bloodline hybrids in high places ,have by nature the ability to think and operate in this odd codified way. This is the doorway they use to enter the human world and work their horrifying plans. This by way of a broad overview of what we're up against

thanks autowrench

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
New Berlin in Hollow Earth & CIA agent says ALIEN tech was in hands of NAZIS

We've taken a brief look at some surface aspects of a potential Nazi involvement with Aliens, and made the assumption that at least a PART of the INHUMAN behavior was possibly prompted by an Alien Agenda. To what extent certain Key Nazis were manipulated, influenced, mind-controlled or implanted by Aliens is to be examined.

Alien Implants with Meteorite Elements

However our case against the CIA regarding certain levels or factions of that agency being under dominant control of an Alien Power is weaker, and needs further investigation. Here is an additional aspect of the CIA's potential implication with JFK's assassination, not only due to the Cuban issue or Israeli Nuclear Weapons, but more likely because of his demands for CIA information on their relationship to ALIENS?

At minute 5:50 he says "the Human Operatives handed the Reptilians a Cube..."

It has almost become a common knowledge assumption that the US Government or at least the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex is in cahoots with at least one group of Aliens. This has allegedly been going on for over half a century and is possibly behind many policy moves and maybe even the cause of today's Financial Crisis? Many have sought to intervene without success, and the most famous victim of this struggle just might be JKF.

"An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination. The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time."

Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens?

Those who were around in the days when JFK was murdered probably realize better just how extreme his assassination was, respective to anything that might be expected or accepted by society worldwide. He was not only charismatic but sought to incarnate the American Dream and to promote essential values for the future of humanity. He came across as a "Humanist President" and as such his legacy remains intact. This implies that several parameters had to be resolved prior to deciding to murder him.

Firstly it had to be for a reason which was sufficiently important to warrant such an extreme measure. Fear of his being soft on the Russians is quite unlikely, especially at high levels of policy leadership where the limits of the Soviet threat was probably better understood than among the masses frightened the prior decade by McCarthyism.

Secondly it had to be broader based than simply limited to Texas Oil interests or the Military Industrial Complex's stronghold on the US. Otherwise there would have been not only various groups resisting such a dramatic solution but also a very likely backlash from one or several parts of the establishment powers if ever latter dissidence emerged over other issues. So his assassination for power brokerage reasons is not a very tight theory, and would have needed to be followed up with at least partial purges of potential problem makers.

Thirdly the idea that it was Kennedy's demands to know more about the Nuclear facilities and technologies of the State of Israel would not be likely to suffice as a motivation for his execution. There were and are quite a few antisemitic operatives and this would have brought about a good deal more leaks than ever came about surrounding this theory. So a Zionist Conspiracy, even if it does likely exist, wouldn't have been enough to keep such a lid of secrecy on the JFK Assassination.

This makes the CIA-Alien issue one which makes a lot more sense. This is a highly classified Above Top Secret subject with only the highest level operatives involved and people with higher clearances than the President who make the key decisions. This authority above the President's makes them a likely order giver, with few if any others in a position to carry out such an operation successfully and with full impunity.

Furthermore the CIA has a history, in its MK Ultra Mind Control program and many other Black Ops projects, of violating the human rights of American citizens and foreigners alike, and of testing Nazi and Alien technologies on unsuspecting victims used as guinea pigs or simply as abducted terminal victims.

CIA-Run Military Experiments Implanting Alien Technology?

From what is explained in the above interview, it appears likely that at the present date a great degree of control can be taken over any implanted individual's mind and behavior, meaning that person could be a "Sleeper" and triggered at any time desired. Beyond the simple advance programming of their minds, they are today able to adjust the commanded behavior in "real time" and modify the programming remotely as per their desiderata? Just how fully controlled IMPLANTED victims can become is not fully documented yet, but it seems likely to happen regularly to anyone who accedes to powerful or influential positions. How many are said to suddenly "Change" and become allegedly corrupted by power becoming INHUMAN?

Just How DEEP does the Rabbit Hole Go?

GS

edit on 20-12-2011 by Getsmart because: they plan to implant and control the survivors with RFID chips!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Some fantastic information on this thread - as an aside I happen to know that kennedy had a meeting with the head of the British SAS 10 days before he was killed.

"An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination. The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time." Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Hi JohhnyBGood,

Did you hear any details of what was discussed with the head of the SAS? If this is indeed accurate, as you seem to be well informed about that meeting, then it goes to show that John F. Kennedy probably didn't trust American Special Forces. Was he possibly seeing if he could garner support of the SAS to counter either complicit CIA renegades who had been subverted, implanted or otherwise controlled by Aliens? Or to mount an attack against the Aliens themselves? It might also be due to his having "gotten wind" of a plot to assassinate him, hatched on his home turf, but if that were the case he wouldn't have taken that ride in an open car. Although I did hear that Texas Governor John Connelly knew and for obvious reasons refused to get in his car, and that JFK had to force him to get aboard by resorting to COMMANDING him to do so as Commander in Chief of the United States...

GS

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

One of his relatives told me that he had a meeting with him ten days before, nothing other than that - will try and find out if he knows anything more - but I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
JFK was known to be planning the abolishment and dismantling of the CIA, he had made an historic speech about secret societies and thus 'called out' the forces of darkness in secret places . He was still probably thinking that he was dealing with human conspiracies,and although it is obvious he was beginning to suspect supernatural involvement he did not have the internet or our access to hindsight.

He tried and it should always be remembered that his popularity and power could not protect him from forces he was unprepared to protect himself from. The right knowledge could have saved him.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Just pointing out another possible motive to off JFK. - he was taking on the Federal Reserve with EO 11110.

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve...With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business.

President Kennedy, the Federal Reserve and Executive Order 11110

The Elites gained control of the US money system via the Federal Reserve, and through that, got control of the govt. Anyway, probably more apropos to this thread, JFK also apparently stepped on CIA and MJ-12 toes.

President Kennedy’s deadly confrontation with the CIA & MJ-12 over ET/UFO X-Files – Part II

Here is the abstract of the article:

A number of documents and testimonies cast light on President Kennedy’s knowledge of UFO crash retrieval operations, and his efforts to gain access to classified files concerning extraterrestrial life and technology. There are two main phases to Kennedy’s efforts. The first is a series of executive actions he began on February 19, 1961 to place cold war psychological warfare programs under the control of his national security advisor, and later in June 1961 to implement Presidential executive oversight over covert CIA operations through the Joint Chiefs of Staff. These executive actions coincided with Kennedy’s efforts to gain access to the activities of a highly classified project dealing with UFOs and extraterrestrial life – MJ-12 Special Studies Project. The second phase began on September 20, 1963 when Kennedy embarked on a high risk political strategy of getting NASA to cooperate with the USSR on joint space and lunar missions. This brought to a climax a confrontation over the release of classified UFO files with the CIA & those in control of the MJ-12 Special Studies Project. This article reviews testimonies, documents and events concerning Kennedy’s interest in UFOs and extraterrestrial life, and how this culminated in a deadly behind-the-scenes confrontation with the CIA and MJ-12 in the final month of his life.

Also just wanted to point out that Crowley was in British intelligence.

... Fleming was a British intelligence operative during (and after) World War II, when he worked closely with Nazi 'defector' Rudolph Hess and a rather notorious character named Aleister Crowley – a flamboyant occultist, British and probable U.S. intelligence operative, and avid German and Nazi propagandist during World Wars I and II...

Celluloid Heroes: Part I or: You Can See All the Blood as You Walk Down Hollywood Boulevard
David McGowan

(more info on Crowley: Illuminati, Intelligence services, & the Beatles)

Someone mentioned that Hitler "lost" his artistic ability after the ET encounter. This naturally made me think of the well-documented & even mainstream Hitler-double. Was Hitler switched out or was he "possessed" by an archon demon Avatar-style, so that they would have someone on the ground to move their agenda forward?

Fascinating thread, GetSmart. S & F

edit on 21-12-2011 by someotherguy because: b/c

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
little black ants....lol

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

One of his relatives told me that he had a meeting with him ten days before, nothing other than that - will try and find out if he knows anything more - but I doubt it.

Hi JohhnyBGood,

Am I correct in assuming that you are referring to one of the relatives of the Head of the SAS and not a relative of JFK?

Hi Someotherguy,

You are quite correct to discuss the issue of the Federal Reserve in the context of the JFK Assassination as well as with respect to the ALIEN AGENDA. In the United States of America the "FED" is a major tool in Enslaving American Citizens. Its offshoot is the IRS, the Internal Revenue Service which is actually used for the "ALIEN DEBT SERVICE". This makes all citizens work enslaved for at a good half of the year just to pay them TRIBUTE. We are in this way both controlled by ALIENS using Financial and Fiscal Mechanisms. The Aliens use the IRS irrigated Federal Reserve Bank in the USA and their other Central Banks elsewhere to control and enslave populations, leaving very little to allow our survival as their Human Cattle. Reagan was militantly opposed to the FED which he viewed as a "Subversive" organization corrupting the USA.

At end of this video watch on from minute 1:02:30

Prior to being shot for his actions, and his clear opposition to a "Threat by Another Species from outside our world" Ronald Reagan.

Reagan was quoted as saying in a 1982 Grace Commission report that,

"None of the federal income tax paid by the American people is ever deposited into the United States Treasury"[ /color] "But instead is deposited into the Federal Reserve Bank for its use and benefit."

It seems quite obvious that the Worldwide System of PRIVATE Central Banks usurping the economic power and fiduciary responsibility of Nation States is serving an INHUMAN AGENDA aka an ALIEN AGENDA.

If you are unaware of what price Reagan paid for his opposition to the FED and its owners, who are ALIENS - then you will discover without much difficulty that he was indeed actually successfully assassinated. After the Magic Bullet theory used to mystify us about the JFK assassination, they found it easy to tell the public that Reagan had been strangely hit by a Ricochet bullet bouncing off of his limo door? I can't see it like that in the footage of the event, it looks like he is being shot by one of his violently forceful bodyguards while being thrust into the Limo. To prevent the sort of rampant suspicions of foul play which came forth after Kennedy's assassination, they simply replaced him with a complacent mind controlled doppelganger Clone in the hospital where he died. His death in the entrance to the hospital was duly noted by a member of his Secret Service security detail, who states at minute 2:25 that he "collapsed andalmost died". This wording is peculiar, because either you die or you survive, nobody ever almost dies.

The cover story is that he survived... but only his Clone did

The usual argument is that we (Humans) didn't have the ability to Clone anyone back then. This argument is built upon the premise that NO ALIENS could possibly be in the picture, with more advanced technology than us. I advance that Aliens have been involved in Cloning people for a very long time, as can be seen in my threads in this section of ATS. FWIW

GS

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondMirrors
little black ants....lol

Hi BeyondMirrors,

They are not to be confused with those small crawlers in one's pants. Maybe you could use reading glasses to help see beyond those mirrors which serve some people as contact lenses? I've been warned against feeding trolls but my guess is that you are simply in denial, as there are too many aspects of the situation described here for a newbie just starting out doing research to wrap their head around. You will find that if you give unusual ideas a chance, that sometimes they might offer explanations for other unexplained phenomena that can thus be interpreted in a fresh light?

However I hope you are able to learn strictly from reading, as first hand experience of Aliens is NOT something I would wish on anyone. Here is a quasi-Mainstream summary of what system we are living under and what is going about in our geopolitical context. After a brush-up session in Conspiracy 101 you are more than welcome to rejoin us again.

The CIA channels funds to DoD Black Ops with Aliens

Regarding the Nazis and their connections to the CIA and to Aliens, here is a quote of LiveToSpendit, a former agency operative who has posted in this thread and stated this his own thread:

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

"...Scary peeps? you bet, the scary part with the Nazis is their infiltration at so many levels and they have the highest level of secrecy and immunity of any organization in the history of American intelligence."

"By faaaaaaaaaaaar."

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

"Obama sends back Churchill's statue from the Oval Office and he sets his schedule to see the Space shuttle launch, with family, instead of attending the Royal Wedding. These were Elite West (Rockefeller) snub-signs aimed directly at the Elite - GB (Rothschilds, City of London). Moon landings on Hitler's birthday Tells everyone the Nazis are in control) and on and on and on."

Link to second quote from Frank Camper's thread

GS

edit on 21-12-2011 by Getsmart because: Aliens are pulling the strings of our "Puppet Elite" and their Nazi CIA Operatives !

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

S&F! My eyeballs are taped to this thread!! : > Two questions: 1. Do you think there are Archon Aliens on Mars and 2. How do you think the Alien implants work? Astar

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Getsmart, about the implants. These psychotronic soldiers disclosed to be retrofitted with cybernetic microchips might be a real problem if an American Holocaust ensues. . . . . There must be a way to render the (brain?) chips useless, as a defense. Astar

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Two questions:

1. Do you think there are Archon Aliens on Mars and
2. How do you think the Alien implants work?

Astar

Hi Antoniastar,

1. Having never been to Mars that I can recall, I cannot say whether there are Archon Aliens there, or for that matter anywhere else. However, when examining human history and mythology there are many traces of Gods and DemiGods which make one wonder if there might not be some likely Alien Intervention in Human affairs? These Archons would be among us - from time to time. I certainly hope that they are not merely manifestations of the Reptoids under a more palatable imagery, because the reality of those beasts is hard to stomach! What is on Mars is anyone's guess. One thing seems quite likely, it is that just as in the case of the Moon, NASA has purposely concealed many things about Mars and there is at least probably going to be evidence of past visitation of that planet, and maybe also of current habitation by other species?

2. When it comes to Implants, we are really in the early stumbling blocks of determining what technologies are employed. Furthermore, our own technologies are merely extensions of our senses or of our appendages, and if Aliens have a different configuration then it is likely that the dominant logic of their technologies would stem from a different set of parameters. Thus, if their "sixth sense" or telepathic and telekinetic ability is far greater than ours, then an implant could be an amplifier for such potentialities? Or if they have yet another sense or natural endowment which we know nothing of, the implants could be hooked into that, thereby effectively evading our understanding?

At present the Military have developed the technology to both read and control the human remotely without any physical implant, some such less perfected technologies are already in civilian use for example with medical applications. If our own military specialists are able to go far beyond anything of public purview, then it is quite plausible that an Alien intelligence far more advanced than our own would have the ability to put to many different uses their own implant technologies. What worries me the most is not their monitoring of our sensory or mental activity, but that they might thus be able to "shackle our souls" and thereby own us upon our death?

Getsmart, about the implants. These psychotronic soldiers disclosed to be retrofitted with cybernetic microchips might be a real problem if an American Holocaust ensues. . . . . There must be a way to render the (brain?) chips useless, as a defense. Astar

Here again it is hard to figure out countermeasures when we don't know what measures we are countering. I think that the best method is to train one's mind to be autonomous and unconventional, purposely taking an unexpected variant or suddenly changing trajectories. This doesn't mean that one must become incongruous in any profound ways, but merely that, when there are no great stakes, one should take creative initiatives and test unusual paths. This ensures that we are not predictable, making it harder to control us using routines or programmed responses. Regarding making implants useless, folks have used everything from orgone energy to faraday cages and from magnetic or chemical resistance to tin foil hats. It seems that an effective countermeasure still needs to be found other than surgical removal of suspected foreign matter.

GS

edit on 29-12-2011 by Getsmart because: the Aliens and their human henchmen are still trying to replace us with their Master Race

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ABC NEWS: FEMA Guide - Space Aliens Could Attack U.S. - Part I of 3

The first Part of this 3 Part series is about the "Breaking News" the MAINSTREAM, neocon/neolib owned press, Disney's ABC, has disclosed to the public, along with a huge dollop of fear, that aliens may well be on the way and that it is so credible that FEMA has written up 600 pages of plans for that eventuality

News report showing FEMA manual which gives instruction to first responders for dealing with possible UFO attack.

Part 2

Part 3

FWIW

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for the interesting links. It appears that the mainstream is stepping up the pressure about Aliens and UFOs. I almost preferred it when the mocked eyewitnesses, as one wonders why such a controlled propaganda arm of those in power is today reversing course and seeking to convince us that it is mainstream common knowledge that Aliens are out and about?

Also the source for the articles is quite compelling. It is a blog called VATIC - which might be short for VATICAN? And the quote of Cicero sounds very much like the sort of participant observation infiltration methods used by the Jesuits. These were the first official Secret Service Agents creating an intelligence network spanning the globe, operating their spy web to promote the interests of the Roman Catholic Church since their founding in 1537. That form of insidious penetration is very much their Credo, as they are the original 007s from the Order of Jesus who are licensed to kill in the name of Christ. This doesn't mean that what they say is not true, only that one must "consider the source" For What It's Worth.

GS

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Also the source for the articles is quite compelling. It is a blog called VATIC - which might be short for VATICAN?

That is what I thought. Apparently, the Vatican knows about ET's. They have a major observatory w/ Vatican astronomers manning it. Anyway, here are some links on the Vatican & ET's.

Vatican Acknowledges ETs

SITCHIN AND VATICAN THEOLOGIAN DISCUSS UFO's,
EXTRATERRESTRIALS, ANGELS, CREATION OF MAN

vatican ufo disclosure soon

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
More on the JFK angle...

JFK, UFO's, And 911

C2C George Noory Jim Marrs interview

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on 29-12-2011 @ 13:11

Two questions:

1. Do you think there are Archon Aliens on Mars and
2. How do you think the Alien implants work?

Astar

Hi Antoniastar,

1. Having never been to Mars that I can recall, I cannot say whether there are Archon Aliens there, or for that matter anywhere else. However, when examining human history and mythology there are many traces of Gods and DemiGods which make one wonder if there might not be some likely Alien Intervention in Human affairs? These Archons would be among us - from time to time. I certainly hope that they are not merely manifestations of the Reptoids under a more palatable imagery, because the reality of those beasts is hard to stomach! What is on Mars is anyone's guess. One thing seems quite likely, it is that just as in the case of the Moon, NASA has purposely concealed many things about Mars and there is at least probably going to be evidence of past visitation of that planet, and maybe also of current habitation by other species?

Hi Getsmart,

Okay, I've never been to Mars either, to my knowlegde. But I suspect that there are Archon Alien self-proclaimed gods on/in Mars. And I do think they are most definitely intervening in Human affairs. Yes, there are many traces of them when one examines history and mythology. And though mainstream perspective is askew, time and time again, my will wishes for it not to be so. Let bygones be bygones!

Big bad lizard CIA among us ... beware!!!! Your grand illusion is crashing. And you leave Getsmart alone! Do you hear me?! Turn up your implants. The truth is coming to get ya. You could end up on someone's plate, you don't want that now doooo you?

Yes, NASA is def hiding a lot of things with all of their pasties and whipping people who disagree with them with their long tongues. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing just busts wide open, revealing past visitation as well as current inhabitation on Mars. The problem, I think, is a little matter of land rights. Could there really be squatters on Mars? Who originally owned Mars? That's what I'd like to know. So then, Archon Aliens could be controlling the CIA from Mars with a Nazi agenda.

Just ran out of room...I'll be back in a sec with number 2.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

2. When it comes to Implants, we are really in the early stumbling blocks of determining what technologies are employed. Furthermore, our own technologies are merely extensions of our senses or of our appendages, and if Aliens have a different configuration then it is likely that the dominant logic of their technologies would stem from a different set of parameters. Thus, if their "sixth sense" or telepathic and telekinetic ability is far greater than ours, then an implant could be an amplifier for such potentialities? Or if they have yet another sense or natural endowment which we know nothing of, the implants could be hooked into that, thereby effectively evading our understanding?

I think I get your point about the stage of technological development for which contemporary Humans find ourselves.

It couldn't be us implanting people. Is that what you're saying? I watched the video that you posted called" abduction IMPLANTS removed by doctor. UFOS ALIENS REPTILIANS SEPTEMBER 2011 UPLOAD"... and there is still room to question whether the 9 implants that Dr. Roger Lear removed in Southern Californa were installed by aliens or not. Sure the said meteorite is claimed to have been discovered only three times and that the material found in the "manufactured meteorites" is non-terrestrial or extra-terrestrial, but that doesn't prove that they're alien.

There could be Humans on Earth that secretly hoard technology that are implanting agents and making it appear as if it were alien.

Then again, the implants could be alien in nature. Such tech as it would take to embed a person with a trianglular object that shows no intrusions around the plant location and one that is attached to nerves sounds pretty borgish to me. Transhuman anyone? For all I know Posthumans did it.

So here's where it's gets muddled for me: How can someone be abducted, implanted and returned with no "portal of entry" - "no evidence of how the object got inside the body", and "no inflammatory response" ..."when [we] looked at the soft tissue that surrounds the object", and "surrounded by nerve receptors which are not anatomically correct"?

Unless (pause here for dramatic affect) . . . people are being abducted and never returned only to be replaced with a clone? The Clone could have grown with the implant and that could explain all-of-the-above.

But that still does not mean that aliens did it/do it. Although I am open to that option.

Fascinating idea. You bring something up that I had not thought of, integration of telepathy or some other unknown method of communication working through implants. I like it.
But I don't know very much about telepathy so I don't have a clue as to how a telepathic implant would work, though I'm not getting any negative feedback on that so far at all. And it seems scientifically sound.

Will need to give that one more thought.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: typo wypo...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

At present the Military have developed the technology to both read and control the human remotely without any physical implant, some such less perfected technologies are already in civilian use for example with medical applications. If our own military specialists are able to go far beyond anything of public purview, then it is quite plausible that an Alien intelligence far more advanced than our own would have the ability to put to many different uses their own implant technologies. What worries me the most is not their monitoring of our sensory or mental activity, but that they might thus be able to "shackle our souls" and thereby own us upon our death?

Maybe I'm old-fashioned but when I think of remote control this is what comes to mind...
Old People Remote Control

So why implant people then if they can just read and control their minds from afar? Are implants becoming out-dated already?

Yeah I get what you mean. If our own military can do what they do with mind-control tech than alien tech could be much more advanced. That brings us to a potential dilema. What if advanced aliens have taken over "our" solar system? Like Parasites. I'm talkin about a food chain thing here kinda like this one...

USDA Food Pyramid

How many want to be number one on the food chain, raise your hand?!!

Don't forget the RFID chip. Gotta keep track of the food supply. Implant technology is key to successful farming. Oh no did I say that out loud? Yep I guess I did, good thing I'm not here to be popular. lol

We need more "public purview", more transparency. Yes, yes, that would be nice.

You know that is very very interesting about soul shackling upon death. Why does that resonate so strongly? That's not good. And memory wiping (I almost wrote 'swiping') is something that might be invesigatable, or not. How can we tell if someone has been implanted with synthetic memories of past lives or if they have their orginal memories or if it's someone's first time around? There's so much to consider. That's IF the soul is recycled. If the soul is imprisoned on say ... a moon ... and slowly fed into the Cube (or tower or whatever) that could be an food source for non-corporeals. Of course, corporeal forms would need meat and potatoes and ala mode.

Anyway yeah, soul shackles are a serious consideration. I reeeally want to know if souls are imprisoned and tortured. Again, though, doesn't it come down to ownership? Who really owns your soul? Do you? Do I? I like to think my soul is mine and freeeee but think about farming/gardening aliens manufacturing souls (off-planet?) and implanting them into bio-tainers. Who's to say that Farmer DJobaduhhunn don't have the right to do whatever it wishes to it's own soul crop?

Break time. BRB.

Astar

edit on 5-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: of a typoooo!

edit on 5-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: of another oooo oo0 typoooo!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join