It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambrose here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi, I only found out about this place today, although I was familiar with "above top secret" but I never realised it was a forum. It's amazingly busy, and the layout is excellent, and makes you want to keep coming back. I don't know why other forums don't have the same.

I have a question, which is that I have a forum which I recently started, it's very humble and I don't have many members yet, but is there a way to somehow promote it here without breaking any rules?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ambrose169

Welcome to ATS Ambrose. To answer your question, no. Promotion of personal sites is, I believe, a contravention of the Terms and Conditions here. If you are hoping to gain membership for your own site, I think this is not the place to do it.

That aside, I hope you enjoy your time here and have some fun too. Mucho nice and varied peoples here, ditto for opinions.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ambrose169

I have a question, which is that I have a forum which I recently started, it's very humble and I don't have many members yet, but is there a way to somehow promote it here without breaking any rules?

I read a mod posted answer to someone else here that one must wait six months before being allowed to do something like that? Mods?

If you are good at bringing stuff and adding to discussion then I will look for you else wheres...
Until then, welcome aboard.

join