It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weather Channel: NWO/Masonic/Illuminatti connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

You forgot . . ..

DELTA = Traingle = Change

en.wikipedia.org...

Delta (uppercase Δ, lowercase δ; δέλτα; Modern Greek [ˈðelta] dhélta) is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 4. It was derived from the Phoenician letter Dalet.

Letters that come from delta include Latin D and Cyrillic Д. A river delta (originally, the Nile River delta) is so named because its shape approximates the upper-case letter delta (the shape is a triangle).

Or the Nile Delta . . . .

Or Obama's "Change you can believe in"

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Great catch!

In an attempt to stay on topic (unlike certain predecessors), we also have noticed how The Weather Channel slyly used a small-case "e" in "view," and we all know what that means.

Glad to see you're out there on the fringes of reality protecting those of us who cannot see.

Keep up the good work.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Great catch!

In an attempt to stay on topic (unlike certain predecessors), we also have noticed how The Weather Channel slyly used a small-case "e" in "view," and we all know what that means.

Glad to see you're out there on the fringes of reality protecting those of us who cannot see.

Keep up the good work.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

Here is a reference:

The Letter E, for instance, when set into its lower case "e", reveals the "circle and the diameter" in design and shape.
illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...

...and relates to the name EL or ELI, the father of all gods.
illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

edit on 12/27/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: second reference

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Update/Retraction:

I have The Weather Channel on almost constantly in the background, sometimes with the sound on, sometimes with the sound off. Just for company. And information of course. But that's not my point -

This is my point: It's more than likely that my whole overvalued idea regarding The Weather Channel as described in my OP was just that - an overvalued idea. These things happen.

"Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming..." (he said, with tongue firmly planted in cheek)

edit on 10/10/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: parenthetical remark

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It seems we have successfully re-programmed you. Please don't skimp on the fluoride in the future.
Re-programming takes up so much time. We would rather concentrate on fun things like world domination and scrabble. (not necessarily in that order)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join