It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weather Channel: NWO/Masonic/Illuminatti connection?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
How about that interesting "Weekend View" logo they have. Three squares corner to corner forming a triangle:

Somewhere under the surface of my pea-brain something tells me the MSM propaganda machine doesn't stop at the front door of The Weather Channel. So what's up with that symbol. Masonic? Mathematical. Just a nifty triangle thingie?

Thanks to a link from someone who wishes to remain anonymous I can present this info re:

Weather Channel: NWO/Masonic/Illuminatti connection?

Even the Rothschilds Are Weather Obsessed
By Shira Ovide
JANUARY 31, 2011, 2:40 PM ET
blogs.wsj.com...

Evelyn de Rothschild and Lynn Forester de Rothschild said they are buying a majority stake in weather-data service Weather Central L.P., marking a significant expansion of the Rothschilds’ investments into media and information.

The couple’s private-investment company, E.L. Rothschild LLC, is slated to acquire 70% of Weather Central, which provides weather forecasting services and graphics to local television stations and TV programs such as ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

Ms. Forester de Rothschild, a former telecommunications executive and a prominent Democratic fund raiser, is CEO of E.L. Rothschild. Evelyn, her husband, is chairman of the investment company and was chairman of the NM Rothschild & Sons investment bank until 2007, when he cashed out his investment. His cousin, Baron David de Rothschild, now runs the investment bank.

E.L. Rothschild also holds the couple’s investments in the U.K.’s Economist Group and agricultural company FieldFresh Foods, majority owned by India’s Bharti Enterprises.

“We have been looking for an investment to partner on an operating basis — as we did with our investment in agriculture in India and with the Economist — since my husband sold his position in NM Rothschild,” Ms. Forester de Rothschild said in an interview.

The remaining 30% of Weather Central will be owned by the company’s management, including CEO and founder Terry Kelly, who will continue to oversee the company.

Financial terms of the deal weren’t disclosed.
blogs.wsj.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Woah, cool find, I wouldn't be surprised if they themselves ended up controlling the weather!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Triangles and Eyes are all over the media,

Some keywords associated with triangle meaning:

Creativity
Harmony
Proportion
Ascension
Illumination
Integration
Subjectivity
Culmination

source: www.whats-your-sign.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I never made that connection before. E.L Rothschild.

EL = The Bull God they worship.

Another small coincidence to add to the mix.

El is a generic word for god that could be used for any god including Baal, Moloch,[11] or Yahweh.

Source

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I never made that connection before. E.L Rothschild.

EL = The Bull God they worship.

Another small coincidence to add to the mix.

El is a generic word for god that could be used for any god including Baal, Moloch,[11] or Yahweh.

Source

This is probably well known, but it's new to me.

Roth:
Roth (district), in Bavaria
Roth, Bavaria, capital of that district
en.wikipedia.org...

Bavarian Illuminati.
edit on 12/18/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sometimes, a triangle is just a triangle.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Masons sometimes use square boxes that form a right triangle as a symbol. So therefore this symbol is not masonic as it is has to be a right triangle. Could still be an Illuminati symbol though..............

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I wish we Masons could control the weather, I'd throw some snow about the mountains here in Idaho so I could go snowboarding more often.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The masons are probably the reason you don't have snow any more. They've apparently warmed the globe a little making it more difficult for snow to form. We could use some rain around here too.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Evelyn bought it almost two years ago. Very old news.

This just in: in mathmatical algorithms, the triangle is the symbol used for change.

Are the Illuminati behind all the "Yield" signs in the US also?

And the way I like to cut my sandwiches into triangles...am I Illuminati?

Real research requires time and thoughtful analysis. Pretending to research simply requires you have the ability to find a face in cloud formations.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My group is in charge of the weather. Please list your weather wish list and I will try my best to accommodate.
But please nothing silly, like snow in Cancun.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hi

Seeing the Rothschilds associated with weather really makes me more certain about the validity of the HARRP projects where the conspiracy is that they are able to manipulate the weather to cause man made storms and natural disasters. Its also quite interesting this is happening with nearly 1 year to go until December 25th 2012.

Kev

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
More:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Mason symbols and hidden messages can be found everywhere...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd4a501470e1.png[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Cute forgery. Shame they didn't do a better job with their photoshop... 1. With the shallow depth of field, there's no way in hell the logo on the ring would be salvageable at that resolution. It's going to be out of focus, whatever's back there... Basic optics: macro photography with that aperture, the only thing in focus is the tops of the straws... even the bases where they meet the hand are already out of focus. 2. If it were a real Masonic ring, and for some reason the square & compasses were on the side of the ring instead of the top, they wouldn't be at that angle in relation to the finger they were on. They'd either be parallel or perpendicular to the band of the ring. Not off at some weird angle as depicted.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Sometimes, a triangle is just a triangle.

Sometimes a triangle is just three cubes pushed together at each corner to make, a logo that is not even a triangle.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Come on, the pic isn't THAT subtle is it?

I thought it was fairly blatant in what it was portraying.

Please don't make me break it down for you...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I can see it now:

Client to art director: "We need a gaphic for our video. Only it can't be anything that could ever be interpreted as anything satanic, luciferian, pagan, connected to old moon gods, illuminati, alchemical, demonic, bohemian-grovian, masonic, rosacrucian, catholic, protestant, jewish, zionist, nazi, or new age philosophy."

Art director: "I have a nice straight line."

Client: "OMG NO!!! Straight lines are the archaic symbol for "L" as in "El" as in a reference to gods worshipped by the Illuminati!

Art director: "How about a nice swoosh symbol?"

Client : "OMG NO!!! That's the sign of the moon god which relates to allah and is a zionist symbol for Russia!"

Art director: "How about a nice blank space, instead."

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The three squares = Triangle = Masculine, Feminine, and Child (Horus)

Yes, weather channel is illuminati.

The prince of the air is ultimately in charge. (LoL like Verizon's Rule the Air . . . .)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

JOSH NORTON IS A SHILL

You are soooooo full of Bull-Shhhhhhhh

You go into every thread talking about symbolism and attempt to debunk it . . . .

G.T.F.O.

NO ONE BELIEVES YOU

Siriusly

PS

I agree with you on the masonic ring ... lol what a joke.
edit on 27-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

I bet you have a pair of air jordans
edit on 27-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: 101 is about to get slammed in your face

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join