It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi can in Iraq say it has similarities to 9-11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Thank you!!! A totally valid question without having to dismiss everyone else and their opinion on the matter!!!! Perhaps you can take over now cause I have lost interest from going in circles.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Imagination much?

BTW, I'm 56 and had my first drink of Pepsi in 20 odd years last week, as there was nothing else on offer...drank 2 cans and I can't tell you just how ILL I was over the next 4 days!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I just don't see it. I see absolutely no smoke or explosion and those two building are quite far apart, unlike the WTC. Seems to me some people are really reaching.

Well, the "some people are really reaching" you are talking about are the American soldiers on the ground in Iraq. They are the ones who discovered this and posted it to FaceBook. I think maybe they have a bit more insight perhaps than any of those amongst us sitting in a warm home with the luxury of finding excuses why not to think.
edit on 18-12-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I have to admit I am too lazy to bother to translate, if I had more time I would. Just figured someone here might speak it natively and thus less work involved. But either way your welcome. But from my perspective it reminds me of a winter city scene, not 911 NYC.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

One soldier did and put it on his FB. And why would his leap of logic be any more valid than mine? I could almost understand if he found this can in Afghanistan, but since it was in Iraq, a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, it makes zero sense. Just looking at the can, once can see it is not the WTC.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

Originally posted by Starwise
The story is a soldier in Afghanistan received one in the chow hall. He states the can says it is made in Dubai, Saudi Arabia...

ibloga.blogspot.com...

Sorry to nit-pick, but Dubai is in U.A.E., not Saudi Arabia.

On topic, I think it's a bit of a stretch. I doubt it was really meant to symbolize 9/11. New York is not the only city in the world where tall buildings and planes exist. Dubai, for example...

Hahaha leave it to our military men to put Dubai in Saudi Arabia. Probably think their buddies in Afghanistan are right next door hahaha.

I honestly don't see what everyone's getting all worked up about. All I see is a city with a plane flying overhead. None of the buildings even resemble WTC. I wish PepsiCo would just come out and say they're in on the global enslavement conspiracy so we can stop posting about every little thing that can be construed as something else. Ya, sorry but this isn't it folks.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

WOW! That is a lot to take in. It is definitely, at the very least suggestive of 911. Really sad Pepsi

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
RandalFlagg , first made a post on this , regarding the BBC weather logo, he darkened the logo down so that more detail could be seen , but then after spinning the picture every way I saw the twin towers and also GREY alien face.
The towers look to have smoke from the top. RandalFlagg is the member who did the work I just did the staring ha ha .

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StormMysticD

WOW! That is a lot to take in. It is definitely, at the very least suggestive of 911. Really sad Pepsi

I agree.

Unfortunately, some of the posters here seem to have had their reasoning altered from drinking far too much of PepsiCrapola.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by DiddlyDeePotatoes
reply to post by mOjOm

So if i drew a picture of a bus driving down a london street would you think of 7/7 ? no , because 7/7 isnt pushed in your face every day.

Maybe I would, maybe not. That makes no difference though does it. But maybe for people in London it would be offensive, how the hell would I know, try asking them.

Obviously this pepsi thing has some people asking questions though, it's not like I came up with the damn idea now did I??? I'm just talking about it as an interested party, that's all...

So, basically, I don't see how this question matters at all to this topic nor does it matter how I personally would answer that question.

Ok so ..... " Maybe I would, maybe not " ??? you obviously dont know what i`m pressing at here , "9-11" was used as a "perfect lie" , it was designed to be the centre of the following 50 years or so , America is ashamed of being the " noob " , and is creating its own history , BY CRAMMING IT IN YOUR FACE 24 / 7.

If you cant see whats happening in the world by now ..... i dont have time to even attempt explaining it to you , use your search bar , America uses propaganda, just like the Germans ........ and America will be stopped , just like the Germans.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It is a cityscape with an airplane flying over it, infact a similar cityscape to something I drew for a London advert in my sketchbook a few weeks ago. Sorry but I think this is an over reaction, you will find most cityscapes tend to have an airplane above similar to roads and the other elements in the design.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is breaking news? Really?

You want to read some real conspiratorial insanity involving softdrinks, study up Coca Cola, Fanta and the Third Reich. The same Coca Cola that also refused to do business in Israel, boycotting it until 1968.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
It is a cityscape with an airplane flying over it, infact a similar cityscape to something I drew for a London advert in my sketchbook a few weeks ago. .

AhHa, so it was you.

MI5 has been notified and your GPS location identified.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mental Oasis
Just looks like a cityscape with a plane flying overhead. What's the big deal?

This this this this THIS!

I'm so tired of people being oversensitive about this issue.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Can you say 'total overreaction'?

As someone said earlier, Pepsi wouldn't hurt their business in this way but going by some of the posts on this thread and elsewhere, some people are just going to go right ahead and be offended anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

I agree.

Unfortunately, some of the posters here seem to have had their reasoning altered from drinking far too much of PepsiCrapola.
I drink the diet version of these drinks and I don't think my reasoning has been damaged in the slightest, the fact is you have just used Pepsi as an excuse to dismiss other people's opinions and state yours as fact. A poor attempt I might add. People have their opinions on things, that does not make them wrong unless it is proven otherwise. I don't know if it is deliberate or not, it could just be misinterpreted and American's are being to sensitive over the issue but it could be a deliberate attempt to wind up American's and if so Pepsi should be ashamed. It looks to me that this is something that you can only decide for your self as to the actual purpose of this story.
edit on 18/12/11 by JoshuaUK92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It is a cityscape with an airplane flying over it, infact a similar cityscape to something I drew for a London advert in my sketchbook a few weeks ago. .

AhHa, so it was you.

Dont know about you but I have had phones with GPS for a while now, that have been tracking us all so no need to notify them.

Also Bob from MI5, if your reading this do you think you can get me a pizza delivered?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshuaUK92

I agree.

I drink the diet version of these drinks and I don't think my reasoning has been damaged in the slightest, the fact is you have just used Pepsi as an excuse to dismiss other people's opinions and state yours as fact. A poor attempt I might add. People have their opinions on things, that does not make them wrong unless it is proven otherwise. I don't know if it is deliberate or not, it could just be misinterpreted and American's are being to sensitive over the issue but it could be a deliberate attempt to wind up American's and if so Pepsi should be ashamed. It looks to me that this is something that you can only decide for your self as to the actual purpose of this story.
edit on 18/12/11 by JoshuaUK92 because: (no reason given)

No joke.

If you drink diet Pepsi with "aspartame" you indeed are injesting crap of the ecoli bacteria...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

AhHa, so it was you.

Dont know about you but I have had phones with GPS for a while now, that have been tracking us all so no need to notify them.

Also Bob from MI5, if your reading this do you think you can get me a pizza delivered?

OK, tell Bob to make mine a veggie, and you buy the beer (no Pepsi please).

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Looks like Dubai to me. I made a comparison photo for the fun of it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join