It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inbreeding and elite.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
As elites inbreed and intermarry: is this the reason behind our current woes upon the Earth? Is it simply that the elites are interbred dna crap?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There is a history of them marrying within the family, but when you look at the family, a majority of it can't be considered inbreeding.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Inbreeding causes many serious problems to the health of an offspring - in the case of the royals, I would say they have managed to "inbreed out" their conscience completely.

I wouldn't be surprised if having someone killed and drinking a cup of Earl Gray had no emotional comparison.

I am under the impression that they believe that by keeping it in the family, they are maintaining a very long lasting blood-line - possibly leading to the Pharoahs or ancient Celtic - or both (King Tut did have red hair on top of his elongated skull, after all)

In the U.S we've got all these Hollywood films (the jist) "When Inbred Hillbillies Attack" - I am sure this is an expression of the noticeable brain damage (Psychopath) that occurs with inbreeding.

After all, the Elites literally get together at Bohemian Grove once a year and burn an effigy to appease their opposition; Dull Care = Conscience, Compassion, Guilt

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
As elites inbreed and intermarry: is this the reason behind our current woes upon the Earth? Is it simply that the elites are interbred dna crap?

I don't think inbreeding is necessarily the problem, not anymore anyway. Inheritance though does seem to have it's drawbacks. It is very difficult to value something that you haven't earned. The aristocracy at least were and still are where they exist, given some training in how to deal with responsibility, often however, the 'nouveau riche' are too busy displaying their children as accessories to demonstrate their success, that they forget about building their characters.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The royal family still has the last remains of the hasburg jaw, Although people in the uk tend to use the word chinless wonder for upper class, the royals have a large jaw; it is the remnants of the hasburg deformed overgrown jaw. They managed to breed it out largely.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Inbreeding has nothing to do with it.

It's upbringing.

Look at any child or grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II. She was taught as a child to work hard and get things on her own merits, she passed those to her children, they passed them to their own children and now here we are with Prince Charles campaigning to save the planet and setting up various charities, Prince William working with the rescue squads getting people trapped at sea or in the mountains as well as working with charities and working as head of the FA.

His brother Harry is also raising money for charities and trekking across the Antarctic with soldiers to raise money for those injured in combat. Zara Phillips is a renowned showjumper and major figure in the equestrian world with an Olympic medal to her name.

Then you have people like the Kardashians and Paris Hilton who have a lot of money but are spoiled brats who want everything without working for it and going for the easy money via reality tv shows rather than spending time helping others.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The ancient Egyptians inbred quite frequently. This was to assure that the bloodline remained in power.

I think it also states somewhere in the OT of the biblical cannon that the tribes of Israel shall remain pure. I think that has some credence as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Actually the royal family of Britain are taught of the dIvine right to rule: that they are put there to rule by God, not to get there by working hard, trust me if she could be lazy, you would not know it and she would still be Queen.
edit on 18-12-2011 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
Actually the royal family of Britain are taught of the dIvine right to rule: that they are put there to rule by God, not to get there by working hard, trust me if she could be lazy, you would not know it and she would still be Queen.

And whether she wants to or not...I can be anything I want to be, except the Queen. The Queen can only be the Queen. How # is that?

By jove, I think we won!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's simply that power should be allocated by votes; although there has always been rich people: wealth is one thing, whereas a head of state is too much power and I would rather it was voted on. A non-herdeitary head of state would be best.

top topics

join