It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Bored, Whats some good Documentaries?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I seen all the zeitgeists! but what some other really good ones that you have liked this year?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
ANCIENT ALIENS! a little far fetched but a good watch! Also check out Paul Laviolette

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's not about conspiracies but It is most enjoyable: (real life) Superheroes
Sooo epic

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't know about this year, but a documentary I suggest to everyone is The Occult History of the Third Reich, as it is probably one of the most important documentaries for putting a lot of the pieces together. Also, it is not a documentary (more of a historical drama), but a good film series which can greatly help one get a grasp on the historical events leading up to the twentieth century is Fall of Eagles, if you can find it, as it helps one to understand the events leading up to the formation of most of the modern nation states.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Food Inc.
The War on Democracy
South of The Border
Independent Intervention

Or you can just choose here but the ones i named above r a cpl of my fav.

www.documentarywire.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Absolutely amazing documentary....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Camp FEMA: American Lockdown

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If you want some good documentaries then you should try this thread here which was posted a few days ago now:

10 Great Full Length Conspiracy Documentaries

Other members posted their favourite documentaries in this thread as well so there's a lot of great stuff here.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

There are many you can search for on this site. I have ran across a few new threads just in the past couple of days discussing some that I have already seen in the past just skimming the top recent posts. Although, I have seen the one you mentioned. I felt it had holes in it nor that well presented in my honest opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The secret life of the dog - BBC Horizon

We have an extraordinary relationship with dogs - closer than with any other animal on the planet. But what makes the bond between us so special? Research into dogs is gaining momentum, and scientists are investigating them like never before. From the latest fossil evidence, to the sequencing of the canine genome, to cognitive experiments, dogs are fast turning into the new chimps as a window into understanding ourselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Century of self and the power of nightmares, they should keep you occupied for a few hours.

edit on 18-12-2011 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

Here's a good site.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

edit on 18-12-2011 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'd suggest thrive it use to be on youtube for free,
but now the movement is selling the documentary for 5$. Which infuriated me because i watched
half and decided to watch the rest later on.. later on is now and it now cost's money.

But 5$ is definitively worth the watch, it explains the cover up of unlimited free energy, to ufo's,
conspiracy's, etc. It's one of the best (half watched) documentaries i have ever witnessed.

edit on 18-12-2011 by BruceEFury because: Added Preview

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"Thrive"is one of the best I've seen this year... I think they removed it from youtube and some other places, but I urge u to download it from some torrent site..

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Adam Curtis has some great doc's under his belt, his made them over the last 15 years, focusing on modern politics and social attitudes and how its changed to what it is now, from economics, psychology, politics, war, etc etc.

Adam Curtis blog

He's also done work for Charlie Brookers Newswipe, which if you have not seen, i would highly recommend.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
these are the best 3 I've seen in the past few months

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You need to watch: "confessions of an economic hitman"to see how the imf and world bankers bend these third world countries over a barrel and have their way with the country when it necessarily defaults.

First world Money is not the "fix" it's a noose strangling these ""thirdworld" nations!!!!.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Wicked yeah im in the UK and i love charlie brooker, he says it like no other!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join