It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello memebers. Trueth is I got kinda curios because my wife Stonebutterfly talks about this sight constantly. Haven't really read everything yet still trying to figure things out. She is the smart one in the house so don't expect much from me. I'm a gamer and an adrenaline junky. I usualy prefer spending my time outside doing stupid stuff. Paintball, dirt biking, riding fourwheelers and shooting as many guns as posible. Stonebutterfly like this sight so here I am. I listen to the live show last night. It was good. I'm excited to see what people have to say on here.
edit on 12/18/2011 by Evil6iviute9 because: messed up never added txt on original.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil6iviute9

Welcome friend! Hopefully you also find what you are looking for! Hope all is well, I'm a gamer too I can't wait until Diablo 3 comes out

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Nice to hear your wife has pulled you down the rabbit hole with her.
Just don't start arguing with her in a thread. Oh wait, you know each other's usernames, I guess you won't be able to get away with that now.

There are forums for video games, sports and plenty more besides so I'm sure you'll find plenty of interest. I just tend to stumble though everything. Anyway, enjoy your stay and (maybe, I'm not a sporty type) see you on the boards.

reply to post by Unvarnished

Hehe, I'm also kinda looking forward to seeing that come out. Don't think my ancient 128MB video card will like it though.
edit on 18/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Replied to previous poster too

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This site is addicting.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, I think this is the first ATS couple I have ever officially heard of.

I hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy the huge selection of topics to discuss.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Welcome.

You sound like you'll fit right in.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Hi Evil6iviute9, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Thank you friends for the warm welcome. I look forward to meeting you out there in the unknown.

top topics

join