It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Elitists via Venn Diagrams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
GEKE.US brings us some more fantastic diagrams of crony-capitalism.

edit on 18-12-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Interesting.

The links between all these people still surprise me, even though it shouldn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That Monsanto one left out Clarence Thomas.

He was their attorney or something, I forgot the specifics.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for putting these together. I knew about Goldman Sachs, but not the others, though I'm not surprised. Good info.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If I were a spiritual person I would say that these are the 7 chakra's of the corrupt, corporate world body, but as I've had way too much fluoride and media programming I'll just say "Cool!"
Nice, informative diagram.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am sure that all of these people will be safe and sound sharing their lavishly built bunkers when SHTF. Many of these names I am not familiar with, but will do more research. Thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
crony-capitalism

Why haven't I heard that before?

Maybe I did but didn't notice..

That is exactly what we have, no doubt.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There you have it folks, corporations run the government.
Second line.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 18-12-2011 by Imlookingthroughyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I hate to be the devil’s advocate here but perhaps the reason so many of these men and women who are invited into positions of power within the government that work for these large corporations is because these large corporations are the most successful, i.e. they are the most successful. When you want to pick an expert in a field do you call on someone you have never heard of or a prominent person within a successful company? Whether these companies are ‘successful’ mostly because of their entanglement with the government is a good place to investigate.

Think about this. You need to fill a vacated position in the agriculture department; per se you are missing an important member of your staff, you need to hire someone for the job. Who do you call? Obviously you call someone from the most successful agricultural corporation in the United States; Monsanto. Now for this service not only will he want all the traditional benefits that go with the position but he says “if you want such professional service you will need to do something for my company in return”. Seeing as how you want to best perform you hire him.

This is how contract employment works, individuals enter into a contract on their own free will with agreed upon returns and investments from both sides. Does this lead to a revolving door? Yes, look at DC and Wall Street as it is today. Am I saying this is how business should be conducted? No, I am just explaining how and why it does without entering into the conspiracy side. I think everyone else on ATS can cover that angle for me.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

NONE DARE CALL IT TREASON.

NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY.

NONE DARE CALL IT SLAVERY.

. . . . excellent graphics.

In 1965, my boss at the University library where he had me his acting Director of the Special Collections Dept . . . suggested that I look up the boards of directors of the various ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT organizations and see where else they served on Boards of Directors . . .

I discovered that the National Geographic Society seemed to be quite a collection of the traitorous globalists.

Certainly they use many revolving doors in and out of government and in and out of international conglomerates and NGO's.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

SOUNDS NICE.

However, the game is played differently.

They go to their elite old boy's club . . . and follow the dictates of those at the top of that old boy's genocidal globalist tyrants.

Their in-grown offspring are reared to rule as one of the elites. They are slotted where the top elites most feel fitting . . . and perhaps somewhat according to the rank of their fathers.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Can I ask what makes them "Elitists?"

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

My answer would be . . . that they are elitists because

1. They presume to MERIT tyrannically ruling the rest of us in a horribly feudal way as serfs and slaves.

2. They presume to have the right to genocidally force the population down to 200 million in many bloody ways.

3. They presume to think there's the least bit of merit in destroying our Judeo/Christian values and culture that have served so well in so many respects for so long.

4. They presume to think that THEY are smarter than the rest of us by one or morel standard deviations. That's simply not true.

5. They presume to think that they have the right to define who is a USELESS EATER to be exterminated at will and who isn't.

6. They presume to think that they have the right to force the world into a Marxist/bastardized monopolistic pseudocapitalist satanic tyrannical global government.

I think I'll stop there. The list could go on and on.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It's great to see all of the corrupt entities interlinked within our government. Actually it's not great, it's terrible, but it's nice to see it laid out in an easy to understand manner. Our government has been hijacked, but the question is for since when?

"Experience hath shown that even under the best forms of government, those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."
-- Thomas Jefferson
edit on 18-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

It's great to see all of the corrupt entities interlinked within our government. Actually it's not great, it's terrible, but it's nice to see it laid out in an easy to understand manner. Our government has been hijacked, but the question is for since when?

"Experience hath shown that even under the best forms of government, those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."
-- Thomas Jefferson
edit on 18-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

Since its inception.

The federal government was created by very powerful people as a way to socialize some costs between the States. Consider that there is no need for individual member States to give up any of their sovereignty. Each could have signed treaties to secure a unified defense, just as European nations do today. The purpose of the federal government's creation was also to secure patents and other monopolistic privileges across all the member states and to have a method of enforcing those monopolies at the point of a gun.

edit on 20-12-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You think so? I'd say around the time the Fed was created, but I haven't studied much history back then so I can't say for sure.

top topics

join