It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that laughter is contagious, we are still beautiful

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I did actually laugh out loud watching this because as a commuter myself I know how desperately we try to stay isolated, take up as little space as possible and be as quiet as possible...but sometimes something happens good or bad and suddenly we remember we're not meant to be isolated. Enjoy, have a good laugh...we all could use one.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

What a wonderful post. All too often we are connected by something negative like a disaster and this is refreshing proof we can be connected in joy and laughter too. S&F!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thats nor proof laughter is contagious as you can see not everybody is laughing ?

secondly what about the people who don't understand the concept of these flash mobs ? they go home feeling as though they were the ones being laughed at.

Giving the people who don't get it a bad day , all cause some hippies thought it would be cool to have flash laughter mobs.

Its fun when you understand , but embarrasing if you don't

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Now imagine if someone farted everyone would be laughing. Or if someone drew a weiner, thats funny everywhere.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Could be IMHO:

1-Someone farted.
2-A yogic laughing class,on the tube.
3-A gaseous release of nitrous oxide or similar,as a government experiment

4-The first woman laughing is mad,and everyone laughs at her.
5-The carriage has been pre-booked for certified people as they travel from one institution to another.

6-All of the above???

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The first lady laughing had a forced laugh and the akwardness made the rest of the people laugh. We either have 1. Extreme social akwardness
2. Pure conformity
3. The laughing in itself is so hilarious because we're in desperate times

Hmm I dont know

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't think it's contrived but either way it caught on and I think in these times we could all use some laughs.

new topics

top topics

join