It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Xmass Benevolent Heretic! Something weird happened that I must show you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Explanation:
Benevolent Heretic. Merry Xmass!

I am sure you are suprised by me making this thread and please believe me so is OL!

I was reading an ATS thread that was informing me about Crank Caves/Caverns/Quarry in the UK and I was mapping out some claimed tunnels using Google Earth app between Winwick and Billinge and having roughly drawn a line between the two I started flying around at a very low altitude along the line [I was specifically looking for possible places for an claimed underground lake] and I came across this view ... [I have removed the line I had drawn and was following so as to get a clear veiw for capture and upload]

Now by OL's amazing powers of paredolia ... I saw this pattern emerge ...

The above picture is rotated 90degrees to the right and cropped for effect.

And I was wondering if you can see any similarities?

Personal Disclosure: Anyway even if you can't see any similarities (
OL is hoping otherwise) it made me think of you and so merry xmass and I hope it is the thought that counts, as I mean no disrespect whatsover ok!

I have u2u'd you about this thread which I am posting as I wonder if anybody else can also see the pattern I am seeing?

I have many more patterns I can see that I will reveal if the thread gets some positive attention.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
No clue what your talking about .

Not sure i understand the meaning or context of this post.

I see no similarities

did you take your meds today ?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Explanation: Then PLEASE look at this other thread for a previous example to show that OL is not BS'ing and that YES I do actually see some pattern and that I can and will point it out ok!

Giant Geo God Gives Thumb Up on Earths Globe (by OmegaLogos posted on 8-8-2010 @ 03:30 PM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: And since you care to bring up my meds .. I will bringing up your glasses or lack there of, when I do post the outline overlay of what I see ok.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

looks like someone else questioned your meds in your other post

"reply to post by OmegaLogos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who is your pharmacist and what time does his store open?"

listen , you need to put down google earth and all these silly things you see in it . You can make a pattern out of the poop in your toilet if you tried hard enough.

Surley you have a job ? some activism ? some research for global solutons ? learn some new skills or hobbies? prepare for shtf? secure knowlege ? that can occupy all this time you have ?

This is like playing with a red bouncy ball. Sure its fun for 20 min .. but then..

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

^read it

I see how you turned the shape, is that supposed to be the lake? How do i know thats an underground lake...and is it manmade?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I FOUND IT!!!

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows if you're awake!
He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake!
Merry Chuckmas!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Explanation: St*rred!

I do believe the underground lake [claimed] is quite obvious on the large primary picture embedded in the OP.

But I won't point it and the tunnel out just yet mainly as it appears by no fault of it's own to be a rude thing.

Personal Disclosure: The picture embedded with RH's avatar by the side of the field IMO does not have the lake under it but the lake IMO is very near by.

Can you see it?

P.S. I have just finished doing the overlay of what I see and I will post it asap after BH has had a chance to reply.

So yeah I have a present thats all wrapped up now!

I hope we can all enjoy this Xmass.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

OMFG!

YOU! ROCK!

Personal Disclosure: But no, sorry that is not what OL saw
... but I do see the extreme similarities and I told everybody in the OP the whole field has these weird things all over it and I am OVERJOYED that something I didn't see ... but is there came to light!

P.S. I have an unflattering thread on Chuck Norris and because of your post I might just have to reconsider my negetive position on him! Thank You!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Dang it!
I really thought that maybe the crop circle makers had stepped up thier game.

Oh well.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I saw it but I am very visual, as I suspect you are.

Have you seen the skull in the Gulf of Mexico? Gave me quite a shock when I saw it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Your 'lake' appears to be about 385 yards long and 130 yards wide. Rather small.

What is much more interesting is what is all the earth moving in the strip that just comes into your picture?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

No I hadn't until just now
... and I went straight to GE app and looked it up, did a screen grab and made an overlay in mspaint and uploaded and I can definately see the skull and the hollow brain cavity!

Personal Disclosure: Thank you very much!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I didn't even estimate the claimed underground lake to be as big as the estimated dimensions you are supplying.

I am seeing and suggesting a lake half that size! But that is a matter for another thread!

Can you see andy similarities between BH's avatar [which OL has flipped over horizontally] and the small side by side rotated and cropped image of the field that I have emebedded in the OP?

Personal Disclosure: The area is well known for mining and quarrying and in fact there is a quarry very near by...

Here is a close up of the area you were enquiring about with some construction and or farming vhcls present and working!

Exhibit a]

And here is a close up of the quarry nearby ...

Exhibit b]

And maybe the two are related somehow?

edit on 18-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Whether it is, or whether it isn't, I think it's sweet.

Merry Christmas BH, beautiful Santa Shepherd, and OL!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey, OL.
Just got your message.

Um, I"m afraid I don't see what you're seeing, but now I'm very interested.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Is this what you're seeing OL?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

Personal Disclosure: That is very close!
And I can see that it is even its own unique version!

See Below for why please ...

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank You so much for your reply!

Personal Disclosure: Now that you have posted OL can post the picture with the overlay of what I saw ...

Here ...

I can see a cat's head profiled in the picture as well! Can anybody else see it?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

DAMN!!

You been on the Xmas sauce early huh?

Seriously.... one of the most odd, deranged and yet thoroughly hilarious (if a little sad) threads I've seen in a long time.

WOW

And I thought ATS was becoming dull??

Merry Xmas OL

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

AMAZING! Really astute! Thank you so much for showing me this.. I can now continue my search for the land of the lost dog... This will help me more than you will ever know! What a great Christmas Present!

Happy Solstice, everyone! Merry Christmas, too!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join