It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thank you so much for introducing your friend to us! I have some questions, if you have enough time. I like to think outside the box and I'd like to know....

1. What are black holes for, from his perspective?

2. What 'time' are we in on this Earth. In other words, does he have something to say about the times we are going through right now and what we might expect?

3. When will WE be able to travel through space, and does he? Or just in astral realm?

Thank you!... I might have some more but I'll be watching this thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
FROM MY UNIVERSAL KNOWLEDGE THIS IS WHAT I KNOW.

The earth is expanding. This process is usually non continues and mostly steered by the non photon energy emissions from the Sun. (HES RIGHT IN A WAY. ITS OUR CONSCIOUSNESS AS WELL AS EARTHS CONSCIOUSNESS THAT IS EXPANDING)

Inside (maybe almost all) suns there are creatures that live there. (THAT'S TRUE, THERE ARE CREATURES THAT LIVE IN THE SUN, THERE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN OUR CELLULAR STRUCTURE AND THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY)

Inside the Sun they showed him entrances that connected to other Suns. They told him that the transportation time was almost zero. The transportation felt like a very short relaxation. They used it to visit family members.
These transportation lines/tunnels are electric by nature. (YES THIS IS TRUE AS WELL, WE CALL IT SPACE TRAVEL IN OUR POOR UNDERSTANDING)

They can not live outside the Sun. This is the greatest risk for their kids. These are always firmly warned not to go to the light, because the light spots are the Sunspots and they will be ejected outside the Sun and die. ( ITS TRUE, AND THE SUN IS THERE HOME PLANET)

Everything is energy and all energy follows vortexes. ( THIS IS VERY TRUE, SCIENCE HAS PROVED THIS ALREADY TO THE PEOPLE ON EARTH THAT ARE AWARE OF IT)

His explanation for the Oxygen in our atmosphere was also interesting to me.
Oxygen is not from nature, plants just use it and recycles it by generating it.
In his idea Water vaporises, the vapour rises to great hight where it becomes ionised. Most of the ions recombine. Some do not. Due to the low gravity at that altitude some of the Hydrogen escapes in our Solar system. Thus out of reach. This leaves the Oxygen behind witch travels back to Earth. ( IF THIS WAS TRUE WE WOULD HAVE A VERY OXYGEN ENRICHED ATMOSPHERE LIKE WHEN THE DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH, ALSO BACK THEN THERE WAS MORE PLANT LIFE TO PRODUCE IT)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I had read that about the sun from another source(s).

Thanks alot for sharing and please do share more if time permits.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I thought this was relevant with the energetic universe being discussed. Not to mention magma being compressed into crystals.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 1king2rulethemall

He says he knows Jesus Christ. Jesus lives aboard a a large spherical ship. At this moment this ship is hiding behind the moon at a half a LD. So the distance to us is 1,5 LD. This ships diameter is about 5 kilometer.
In many of occurring long delayed echo's, often occurring when a radio-amateur tries to moom-bounce, the ship is the source of the echo's.

Maria is also on this ship, just as all the angels.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarghdt
I think the expression "go to the light" is more figurative than literal.
You can't get in to heaven because you crashed into a sunspot?
I dun think so.

I am under the impression you did not understand what I wanted to say.
Maybe I was not clear, enough.

It is about the beings that live in the Sun, not about us.
Yes it was meant literally.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks for that, are there any subjects you are particularly interested in?
tell me how the moon came to be in our orbit - why is it a perfect sphere - why does it ring when objects hit its surface -

i have a few friends too -

wish i had 2 brains - i know men have 2 heads but they don't have enough blood to operate both at the same time -

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I also have a VERY close friend who has done extensive "OBE's". He described Mars in great detail to people in NASA prior to the time any satellite or lander was there and his description was dead on. He was brought to the states at the request of Von Braun to assist in the Apollo program and later did extensive design work on the space shuttle.

What your friend describes does not jive with anything I have been told, and he has talked with me extensively.

Where your guy lost me was the "light" in the sunspots. Sunspots are magnetic storms and are dark and cooler than the other surface areas of the Sun.

I am totally convinced that OBE's are real, however I believe it is very difficult to discern real from vivid imagination.

The Sunspots are only light if you look at them from inside the Sun. The rest is substantially darker from that perspective.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
How do you know this friend?
How does he have these visions?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have always wanted to do OBE, each time i try, i fail. But interested post! thanks.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
Thank you so much for introducing your friend to us! I have some questions, if you have enough time. I like to think outside the box and I'd like to know....

1. What are black holes for, from his perspective?

He described what they do. Everything, matter and energy, that falls in to a black hole ceases to exist there and reappears immediately from the outer layer of the Universe, and then falls inwards in our Universe.The effect that this primordial matter has is "gravity", "time" and "inertia" . If this primordial matter recombines it can form stable parts of atoms, witch in turn can form stable matter again. In fact the boundary layer is between our both Universes that belong together. We live in the Universe made up of matter, the other Universe is mad up of Anti-matter. There is no "missing"anti-matter.

2. What 'time' are we in on this Earth. In other words, does he have something to say about the times we are going through right now and what we might expect?

An ascension process is very real to him, not only on Earth but everywhere.

3. When will WE be able to travel through space, and does he? Or just in astral realm?

He just travels astral.

Thank you!... I might have some more but I'll be watching this thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

tell me how the moon came to be in our orbit - why is it a perfect sphere - why does it ring when objects hit its surface -

The Moon is indeed artificial. There are machines, in large underground facilities, that control its obit.
These machines are now being controlled by a small crew of only one Alien race. They started doing that again just about twenty years ago.
Before that the installations where , let's say on autopilot for thousands of years..
These people are about 1,4 meter tall and dark-skinned. They always wear a dark stretch fabric, all over their body's, including their faces.They are extremely intelligent and very hard working. They are not very sociable and is is almost impossible to contact them. They consider us dumb animals, nevertheless they are working hard to improve our faith. My friend never found out what it is exactly what they are working on. They consider my friend a nuisance when he is around.
These people are definitely not the Greys. The Greys respect them and fear them.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalixi
How do you know this friend?
How does he have these visions?

We both studied medicine and became friends in those days.
He does not consider them to be "visions".
He uses controlled OBE.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
I have always wanted to do OBE, each time i try, i fail. But interested post! thanks.

Ask some friends to assist you and use the described Ossining method

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

i wanted to see if you too believed the moon is artificial - here is what a friend sent to me in an email:

No one in the world has any positive proof on how we got our moon. Current scientific THEORY states that something smashed into the earth, and broke off what we now call our moon. The problems with that theory are: 1. The moon is a perfect sphere. 2. There's no corresponding chunk missing from our planet (moon is 1/6th the size so it would be notable) 3. The moon is unlike earth in numerous ways, including lack of mountains etc. Other than the obvious issues of it not being in the right orbit, not originating from earth, and the fact that the moon seems like an impossible object. We have the fact that it rings on impact (indicating hollowness), nothing can penetrate past a certain depth no matter how big or small, and as another thread recently noted the impact craters are convex not concave, meaning that they "bubble" up rather than bubble down. Soon essentially, the moon is a hollow steel (metal of some kind) ball. The strong metal ball is then covered with a very thing crust, I think two kilometers, which is just more than a mile. When something large hits the moon, it smashes the crust to pieces and uncovers the hard layer below which has the convex shape because the moon itself is a perfect sphere. There's also alot of mention about how the gravity of the moon is not right. This could be caused by the fact that it is either hollow, or partially hollow which would explain the ringing as well. There are far too many inconsistencies to believe its a natural object. And keep in mind, even modern state of the art science does not KNOW how it got here, all they have is theories and their theories are # as outlined above. Another person in a recent thread noted that Carl Sagan, a skeptic, once said that a natural satelite like the moon cannot be hollow. There for, on the flip side, if it is hollow (which evidence shows) its an artificial object. Look into the Ring Makers of Saturn, there are objects flying around Saturn's rings right as I type this that are as large as Earth. These massive vehicles literally shape and create the rings, and the photographic evidence clearly illustrates this. If you have vehicles the size of Earth, there's no reason to believe that you couldn't simply tow in a moon for the earth. Without the moon, this planet would have a hard time sustaining human life. We owe a lot to our moon, so I feel that if it were absent, we wouldn't be here. Since we are here, it must be here. I think those who brought it here obviously understood that, and that's why they brought it here. It also provides a good location to look down and watch the science experiment unfold.

There's far more to this ride we call life than we can ever even begin to imagine MW, so sit back and enjoy what's left of your ride

thank you for your response - kinda makes me more curious about you and your friend - can i meet him?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I believe your friend because I've also had OBE's. One thing I know about them is the mind is very powerful when it happens, and it can quickly turn into a dream once you start to lose clarity, making it hard to know what is real or not, I still wonder how much of it is real when I do experience OBE.

Maybe your friend is a master at it, so I'm still interested in what he's seen!

Here's my question for you. I'll start with just one question to keep it simple, a question well all ask ourselves.
What does he think happens when we die?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

thank you for your response - kinda makes me more curious about you and your friend - can i meet him?

No, he is very fond of his privacy, most of his friends and family do not even know he is a bit "special".
He likes to keep it that way. As far as I know I am the only one that he trust enough to tell his adventures.

BTW, he once said that he thought that the Moon was placed here to make the tides. Without the tides we would not have a stable atmosphere, and life, as we know it, would not have existed.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

What does he think happens when we die?

Usually the souls hangs around for a few days, until the funeral ceremony. Just to say goodbye to everyone.
Until a few years ago there was the Bardo where almost everyone went into. The Bardo served as a crude cleansing instrument. Everyone had its own Bardo, in it you were confronted with you worst fears, and they were enlarged presented.
There were only three type's of people that could pass the Bardo unharmed.
1 Real holy people, that never did anything wrong. If they were really ready they could go to Heaven.
2 People that had studied the Bardo, and knew what it was all about, just projections.
3 People without fear.

So this was not a very honest system, not only evil people got hurt in the Bardo but also nice people with a lot of fears.

Nowadays most people go directly to the next Universe, "heaven", Universe 4 of this range of Universes.
There is now a special training area. BTW we live in Universe 3. The Universes 1 and 2 are closed.
We western people never really understood what it was that we should learn here. Amongst other things we should learn that it is not always : yes/no, good/bad/ hot /cold,etc etc. There is an area between all those binary choices.

My friends first visit to universe 4 was, as I remember correctly, 15 to 20 years ago.
There were no more than a thousand, 982 to be exact, people that came from Earth in that Universe at that time.

As said, this has changed. most people now go the training area. When they totally fail, they come back to Earth.
When successful they go to the real Universe 4.

In the past it was very difficult , for an extra-terrestial, to be born on planet earth.
Our Earth is still considered to be the best "boarding school"in the entire Universe.
Now it is far more easy, since there is hardly any recycling of original Human souls.
This explains the great influx of special children nowadays.
edit on 19/12/11 by Pokoia because: addding info

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm not familiar enough with the scientific theories to comment on this from a scientific point of view.
But I find your friend and his stories very intriguing. Who wouldn't want to know more?
The possibilities to explore our universe through OBE is also fascinating.
Are the things your friend tells us true? I don't know, but I don't reject them either. I keep them in mind as possibilities, and I'm sure that we'll know more in time.
Please tell us more, whatever you can. It's fascinating.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat

Please tell us more, whatever you can. It's fascinating.

One more thing for now. Our Universe once contained far more life then there is now.
The Universe was full of life. Now life is scarce.

All biological life, not only carbon based, nearly went extinct.

Everywhere where life forms got intelligent AND developed technologies they developed "robots".
Just to help them.
These artificial lifeforms teamed up and wanted a clean Universe, they almost succeeded

This is the biggest trauma, known by all intelligent lifeforms throughout the Universe.

It is now totally forbidden to develop robots ever again.
If a species , would be so stupid to try it , they will be warned. If their activities are not stopped immediately they will be destroyed without hesitation.This is not a threat , it is a certainty.

The great earthquake in Japan was their first warning.

The problem with Earth is that so many species are involved here. It still is their best boarding school.

For now we are contained, it is not allowed for us Humans to do real space travel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join