It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have an interesting friend.I know him very well for more then twenty years. He has a good set of brains, although he does not work as a scientist.
Most of his ideas stem from his OBE experiences. He likes to travel very far and goes all over the Universe and beyond. Very seldom he visits spots on Earth.

He has strange ideas about almost everything.
He tells me he never visits a forum.

I asked him if it was OK for me to post some of them.
He said yes, so here are some of his idea's.

The Earth has a plasma core. Not a Nickel Iron core.
The Earth and all other larger heavenly bodies are mostly heated by several mini black holes. They are located at the boundary of the plasma and the solid shell.

The earth is expanding. This process is usually non continues and mostly steered by the non photon energy emissions from the Sun.

Inside the Sun it is not very hot and not very light. Most of the light comes from the sunspots.

Inside (maybe almost all) suns there are creatures that live there.
Their size , if full-grown, is between half of the diameter of our Moon and three-quarter of the size of our Moon.
They are very friendly.
Inside the Sun they showed him entrances that connected to other Suns. They told him that the transportation time was almost zero. The transportation felt like a very short relaxation. They used it to visit family members.
These transportation lines/tunnels are electric by nature.

They can not live outside the Sun. This is the greatest risk for their kids. These are always firmly warned not to go to the light, because the light spots are the Sunspots and they will be ejected outside the Sun and die.

Everything is energy and all energy follows vortexes.

His explanation for the Oxygen in our atmosphere was also interesting to me.
Oxygen is not from nature, plants just use it and recycles it by generating it.
In his idea Water vaporises, the vapour rises to great hight where it becomes ionised. Most of the ions recombine. Some do not. Due to the low gravity at that altitude some of the Hydrogen escapes in our Solar system. Thus out of reach. This leaves the Oxygen behind witch travels back to Earth.

So here are some of his opinions. I you like them I will write down more, as best as I can remember.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
but sun spots are black arent they?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
We all have one nutter ("Interesting") as a friend....it appears he is your nutty ("interesting") friend

edit on 18-12-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

It makes sense it the inside of the Sun is dark. Then , from the inside outwards seen they would appear light.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

You all know him? How is that possible, please explain.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry to disappoint you, he tried it five times, did not work for him.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry to disappoint you, he tried it five times, did not work for him.

with responses like this, following your own OP...i'm inclined to say that this friend is actually...YOU. i mean...do you keep track of how many times all of your friends have "seen the other side"?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Maybe it the other way around, my friend has a far more interesting life.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

While there is no reason for anybody hearing this to believe or entertain the idea beyond "for fun", I have to say the concept of the people he describes is very beautiful.

I'd like to hear more about his visions/travels/etc.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

I have an interesting friend......

With a very vivid and active "imagination".

He has a good set of brains, although he does not work as a scientist.

Again, the vivid imagination, but not very in-depth education in science obviously.

Most of his ideas stem from his OBE experiences.

The mind is a powerful drug. No need for anything external, just (again) imagination. This is why there are so many fiction stories that have been written....to include a lot of good Science Fiction and Fantasy.

Your friend's stories would be in the "Fantasy" genre, and not good solidly based Science Fiction. He may wish (if he can write) to explore that direction......as long as it is clear that it's Fantasy. It is unfortunate, however that there are many, many individuals in the World who cannot distinguish fact and science from Fantasy........

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks for that, are there any subjects you are particularly interested in?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Pokoia

--------------------------------------------------------------

He has a good set of brains, although he does not work as a scientist.
Again, the vivid imagination, but not very in-depth education in science obviously.

We both studied medicine, both graduated. Both were disappointed and went on into doing other things.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Most of his ideas stem from his OBE experiences.

He used the Ossining method to get started. It works, although I, I also used it, do not "leave "Earth.

The mind is a powerful drug. No need for anything external, just (again) imagination. This is why there are so many fiction stories that have been written....to include a lot of good Science Fiction and Fantasy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your friend's stories would be in the "Fantasy" genre, and not good solidly based Science Fiction. He may wish (if he can write) to explore that direction......as long as it is clear that it's Fantasy. It is unfortunate, however that there are many, many individuals in the World who cannot distinguish fact and science from Fantasy........

Since when do readers or critics define the contents of the genre.
edit on 18/12/11 by Pokoia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

Thanks for that, are there any subjects you are particularly interested in?

No, nothing in particular. Without knowing the validity of your friend's insights, one subject is as interesting as another. Discernment may be key for making decisions but it serves as a downer when you just want to be entertained.

I guess if his goal is to be believed, then giving some insight that would change our beliefs would be cool. If his goal is simply to entertain, then I'd tell him to be careful over the potential of somebody stealing his work because, honestly, that Sunfolk thing is a tasty giblet for a writer-blocked author.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I guess if his goal is to be believed, then giving some insight that would change our beliefs would be cool. If his goal is simply to entertain, then I'd tell him to be careful over the potential of somebody stealing his work because, honestly, that Sunfolk thing is a tasty giblet for a writer-blocked author.

He agreed with me posting his ideas here, because he was interested in the response.
He never was interested in money, so also not in publishing rights.

What did you think about his explanation bout the oxygen in our atmosphere?

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Obviously? Just because they do not fit with your idea of the Universe?

Including many scientists it would seem or we would not be suffering this AGW BS.

As it happens I have a very keen interest in the plasma core theory and in the expanding earth and electric universe. Certainly these theories do not explain everything but there are also many things wrong with the idea that the core is iron and that nothing is expanding, and that comets are balls of ice and with plate tectonics. Perhaps you should do some study and open your mind a little before commenting on an area to which you obviously have not applied any thought, just the mainstream knee-jerk reaction.

Whilst I would not go along with creatures living in the Sun, who actually knows. Can we state that? A few years ago we would have said that nothing could live in the area of a volcanic vent. You cannot deny that some of the things that are seen in the NASA space video of the shuttle cannot be explained by 'ice crystals' or other such BS.

There is a vast amount just on this planet alone that we have not explored an do not know and in my opinion no one can categorically state that we know it all. The science, in all spheres, most definitely is NOT settled.

By the way go tell the Shamans and medicine men of your opinion on mind enhancing drugs. They would laugh at you.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Thanks for defending the freedom of mind.

I would like it if we were to handle this first bit of "Information" first, because there is a LOT more.
Most of it is not that easy to contemplate. At least it was not not for me.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Sigh......there is no rational mechanism for an "expanding Earth"......not in the sense of its diameter and circumference increasing. It is not logical, defies laws of physics and gravity, and has absolutely ZERO empirical evidence of any kind.

...also many things wrong with the idea that the core is iron and that nothing is expanding, and that comets are balls of ice and with plate tectonics.

Tossing many of the misconceptions into that one sentence. Comets being simplistically described as mere "balls of ice" works to the advantage of those who continue to push their agendas of the "Electric Universe Theory" by conjuring in people's minds the visions of big ice cubes or something, when the science and spectroscopy derived from numerous observations account for the prevailing theories (and, do not fall into that trap of mis-defining a "theory"......theories are not empty guesses.....that better describes the EU conjecture -- "conjecture" since it does not approach the level of "theory").

This is the problem inherent so often, with such wild claims that are "wished for" by a few, merely to "go against the grain" -- the levels and depths of the science involved are simply not comprehended.

.Perhaps you should do some study ...

Oh, irony.

And, these tangents don't help anyone:

You cannot deny that some of the things that are seen in the NASA space video of the shuttle cannot be explained by 'ice crystals' or other such BS.

Yes again, they can......the term 'ice crystals' is, like the "balls of ice", meant to be derisive and used to over-simplify the nature of the debris, and the complexity of the issue.

There is a vast amount just on this planet alone that we have not explored an do not know and in my opinion no one can categorically state that we know it all. The science, in all spheres, most definitely is NOT settled.

And that is a catch-all fallacious "appeal" that, once again, works on those who merely "wish" for every fantastical belief they have to be "fulfilled" as "true".

By the way go tell the Shamans and medicine men of your opinion on mind enhancing drugs. They would laugh at you.

I NEVER suggest "drugs" as part of this....I specifically kept them OUT of it. YOU brought them up.....And this mentioned only so everyone can see what happened there, lest I be falsely accused later.

>>>just to add, regarding this ^ ^ ^ line of discussion and make it perfectly clear: Note (again) the Forum title, and consider that the discussion of this anonymous "friend's" beliefs falls completely within that subject heading, as it certainly appears to be (for him) a psychological and philosophic issue that is interesting for others to review and continue to ponder. . It is the power of imagination and that psychology at work. Requires nothing else but normal neuro-chemicals to achieve such "inspirations" in some people.

That does NOT make these "thoughts" accurate in any real sense (except only to the person who believes them. Perhaps).
edit on Sun 18 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

What did you think about his explanation bout the oxygen in our atmosphere?

I know that was not directed to me but.....

Oxygen is not from nature, plants just use it and recycles it by generating it.

That in my opinion does not make it not from nature. You see plants DO use oxygen and thus it IS an integral part of nature. We breath it as do other animals and also makes it a part of nature. I would have to disagree on that point.

In his idea Water vaporises, the vapour rises to great hight where it becomes ionised. Most of the ions recombine. Some do not. Due to the low gravity at that altitude some of the Hydrogen escapes in our Solar system. Thus out of reach. This leaves the Oxygen behind witch travels back to Earth.

This may be a fact, I don't know the science of it. I believe that water is created deep in the body of our planet. It is not possible/credible for all the water on the planet to have come from comets, especially since comets are not balls of ice as NASA had demonstrated.

Many planets and moons exhibit the presence of hydrocarbons and it is my believe until proven otherwise that these are produced by chemical reactions deep in the earth. Abiotic oil is a massive subject but one that is currently outside mainstream science despite that fact that it is acknowledged that the reaction can be created in the laboratory, and that oil wells have been known to refill.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The earth is expanding. This process is usually non continues and mostly steered by the non photon energy emissions from the Sun.

Everything is energy and all energy follows vortexes.

Thank you for posting about your friend. I wish we could still deleate negative responses or people with nothing to contribute who clog up page 1.

Cliff High at Half Past Human also states that the world has a plasma core and periodically expands. I find it an interesting idea and not so unbelievable as it first seems.

"Everything is energy" is part of my experience. I had a mystical time due to excessive meditation. God is everything and God is energy. I am not quite sure what an energy vortex is. I "saw" energy as flowing from one area to another as if it was water flowing from fountain to fountain. All energy is connected to all other energy. Energy (or God) is denser in some areas than others

Why not have beings live in the sun? I remember reading a newspaper article about Russian cosmonauts seeing huge faces in the sky as they orbited the earth. The size of the reported heads would fit the size of the beings you report.

I would love to hear more.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join