It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a time traveller from tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I know it is hard to believe, but bear with me. And i would love to answer all your questions but I do not want men to come in and put a bag over my head ("V for Vendetta is still a popular nerd movie tomorrow just as it is today).

Can't speak much on 2047, but I can say that apparently spellcheck doesn't exist at that point in time.

Tomorrow - American football is still very popular and many fans will be frustrated by their teams' play. Other fans will be elated. It is an age of contradictions.

Pundits will comment and make inane remarks about things they know nothing about.
The stock market will drop and rise, drop and rise, and continue this trend. Tomorrow is an age of instability.

Tomorrow, people will sense a rise in stress due to time constraints on gift purchases. It is an age of stress.

Tomorrow, ATS will have multiple Ron Paul related threads.
At least one thread will try to revive interest in OWS.
Someone will post a video of a UFO. Some will defend it as real despite having no evidence to support that. Others will denounce it as a definite fake, with no proof of it.

Traffic tomorrow will suck. Especially around the mall. The citizens of tomorrow will curse each other while assured of their own driving expertise.

It is an interesting age to live, tomorrow!!!!

Again, I cannot answer questions because of men with bags.

Salutations and Merry Christmas from the future
edit on 18-12-2011 by pierregustavetoutant because: minor fix

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Welcome Time Traveler!

I have two part question for you.....
Who wins the Patriots / Broncos game and will people still be Tebowing in the future?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hell, I am not a time traveler but I can tell you that Tebow is a passing fad. He don't have what it takes to be a long term elite quarterback...lol

Now Aaron Rodgers......... He's the man!

Isn't everyone a time traveler? I have traveled 46 years through time....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Amazingly true. I believe you are truly from they day called "Monday". We here in the land of Sunday welcome you. We would also like to remind you that when the sun comes up tomorrow, it will be Monday. And we will all wish we could go back in time one day.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What team should I bet on?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

I'm a time traveler from 3 days into the future.

As for the Pats/Bronco's game, Pat's win and Tebowing takes a slight hit. Tebow runs for 75 yds and has less than 200 yds passing.

Gambling man? Pat's cover the spread and under on total points. (Pat's +7 and under 47.5)

Your welcome ahead of time!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Not exactly as you predicted but enough for me to admit that you may very well be from the future!

I'm gonna put you down as a potential "Time Traveler" and then forward your name to the CIA.

new topics

top topics

join