It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams,The only Time Machine that Exists!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Everyone of us have dreams,many of us remember what we are dreaming,many of us do not.
I begin dreaming sixteen years ago when an important event change my life.
Since then I become obsessed with dreams,everything that I was dreaming ,use to happen to me in the day to day life.
Everything that I dream today,for me is happening next days,it's like a disease.
Dreams can be the only Time Machine to travel in the Future.
We don't ask the dreams to come to us,no one really knows why we are dreaming.Dreams comes,and give us messages,either from the future,or about people that we know in day to day real life.Dreams can be very helpful if we know how to interpret one.
We can analyze our dreams and give them different interpretations.When we are very tired, usually we don't dream,the brain cannot receive those messages in subconscious.Many of us also have colored dreams.

If you have a dream, and you want to share it with me,if you have this wish to disembark your soul,just tell me your dream in few words.

Only the dreams that you had maximum three days ago.
It will be an interesting experiment, to see if Dreams are really the only Time Machine to travel in the Future,ever!

A Thread to remember our Dreams in the Future.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You should read the books:

Tracks in the Psychic Wilderness: Exploration of ESP, Remote Viewing, Precognitive Dreaming and Synchronicity by Dale e Graff

Ultimate Time Machine: Remote Viewer's Perception of Time and Predictions for the New Millennium by Joseph McMoneagle

They both have interesting things to say that might support your threads thesis.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi i had a dream last night . I was introduced to someone famous ( not from film ) looked it up in my dream book says I will get help unexpectedly

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have to agree with you. I don't know how common it is with other people , but I too will dream a certain situation
and then some time later that event will happen and I notice it . Or I become in tune with it like matching a tuning
forks vibration. There is usually a delay of a month to six months for the dream to materalize, a deja-vu if you will. Just recently I had a dream "matching" reality, I was at work doing something I don't normaly do while at work so I just shrugged it off , then months later the "match" occured after I had gotten a supervisory position
and my job duties had changed. So yes I do believe in this , I just don't know how much is coincidence , but when the "alignment" happens it sure feels exact to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
Hi i had a dream last night . I was introduced to someone famous ( not from film ) looked it up in my dream book says I will get help unexpectedly
Could be an unexpected advance in your career,not very spectacular,but important.
I wait a word from you next days,to tell me what happened.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

For sure if anything unusual happens .

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I just dreamt of my Mom and she is no longer with me, she passed in 2004, In my dream I walked into her old place of employment and she was having tea with her boss, and I was just acting all impatient like waiting for her to get done, like I use to do when I was 12 and walk home with her after her shift was up.

that was it though I woke up and now Im heartbroken because I could of said so much to her, hug her anything but I didnt, the only time I get to see her now is in my dreams.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
I just dreamt of my Mom and she is no longer with me, she passed in 2004, In my dream I walked into her old place of employment and she was having tea with her boss, and I was just acting all impatient like waiting for her to get done, like I use to do when I was 12 and walk home with her after her shift was up.

that was it though I woke up and now Im heartbroken because I could of said so much to her, hug her anything but I didnt, the only time I get to see her now is in my dreams.
This is a message that tell you,not to worry for her.She is safe.You miss her very much.We must live our life here on Earth while the loved ones,are watching us from a distance,above and take care of us by showing,that they are more present in our life then ever.It's a good message that tells you, that you are safe.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I agree with diamondsmith i dream of people who have left and they are looking out for you

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I just don't know how much is coincidence , but when the "alignment" happens it sure feels exact to me.

I know just what you mean, as if two vibrational photos have been coming nearer and nearer to each other and have finally perfectly overlapped each other, like an eclipse of time.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i can work through dreams. the USA has stolen my brain. THEY are fulfillings their dreams without my permission. i permit you to fulfill the dreams of dreamers by seeking it. its the ones jumping from building to building. the ones who refused the medal of honor. they don't need your diamonds. listen. they ARE me. and you're wrong. there actually was a time machine that was made by a catholic preist and there was a blueprint of his model from HIS design in the paperback book that was once available through the bookstore called BORDERS circa 1999 2000 and it was taken from the shelf along with its history upon my placing it back on its shelf for so near was their time then. even now. it looked like a seat, a chair made with alchemical principles. he was a catholic priest. he saw Christ.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Dreams can be the only Time Machine to travel in the Future.

Actually, there's remote viewing as well, but that may very well have dream like elements related to it.

no one really knows why we are dreaming.

Dreams are an expression of duality.

When we are very tired, usually we don't dream,the brain cannot receive those messages in subconscious.Many of us also have colored dreams.

Being tired has little to do with remembering dreams, it's more how you wake up and the content of your dreams themselves that. If you wake during an REM cycle, REM dreams tend to be more vivid and action packed, making them easier to remember. Non-REM dreams are generally boring and uneventful, thus not as memorable.

Some dreams are more abstract, which makes them difficult to remember. Sleeping on your right side tends to produce more abstract concept based dreams, while sleeping on your left side produces more sequential action based dreams.
edit on 18-12-2011 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

TextSome dreams are more abstract, which makes them difficult to remember. Sleeping on your right side tends to produce more abstract concept based dreams, while sleeping on your left side produces more sequential action based dreams.
I have to agree with you,you are right,from scientific point of view,from metaphysical point things are a little different!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I believe my dreams are glimpses into my alternate lives in the multiverse.

I am by no means a very creative person, and I don't have an artistic bone in my body!

And I might add that I'm pretty happy with this reality

Yet, I see myself living in places I've never been or seen on TV, friends I've never known and elaborately detailed living quarters that are extremely appealing to me.....

Sometimes I wish I could bring some of that reality to this one...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture

TextSometimes I wish I could bring some of that reality to this one...
Maybe they are dreams from a future,that will became reality,sometimes.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I believe there is the ability to exist in the past, whilst still in the present, basically, you stand here in 2011, however, your field of awareness is responding to the environment of the past.

Such visions occur in dreams, and often some experience flashes of the future. The further back in time one travels, I think, the denser the vibrations become, as they are of a longer wavelength, until a kind of darkness is reached, perhaps even the beginning of time itself.

Perhaps during deep meditation, one can reach all the way back and thus see oneself as all that is.
edit on 21-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

join