It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The U.S. of A. will use Russia.

To do what?

To depopulate the U.S. of A in another world war. The name of this game is "Depopulate."

So if you wonder why the U.S. of A. acts like it isn't scared of Russia, now you know why.

In certain games like chess you might sacrific your pawn pieces in order to reach a goal. That is also an act of depopulating, even though it's your pawn pieces.

But what do you think?
edit on 18-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

My first thought is that you mean "chess," not "chest," and "pawn," not "pond."

As for your premise, would you please elaborate as to how and why the USA would, or could use Russia this way?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

i completely agree with the statement that depopulation is the NWO's main goal, it is written that the 'perfect' population count of the world would be 500,000,000 which is around a ratio of around 14, which would mean roughly 1 in 14 people are necessary for the advancement of our beings, and the rest are holding 'them' back.

Personally i believe it will be much larger than simply US vs Russia, to gain the pop. they want they need like the subject matter here is titled, a world war 3, they want another allies vs axis again, the way in which i see this done will include europe, the americas, russia and asia. Europe will be used as a tool to fight russia and the americas to fight asia, china etc. This war would cause so much death it would be easy enough to reach their goal, and make some money in the process

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I really dont think that the US will use Russia for depopulation. There are easier ways to control the population without spending millions on a war.

And why would they want to cut down on their own population .

It would be easier for them to attack some poor extremist country in the name of WoT. hmmm.. sounds familiar?
And the possibility of a war between the two countries is really remote.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dec23
I really dont think that the US will use Russia for depopulation. There are easier ways to control the population without spending millions on a war.

And why would they want to cut down on their own population .

It would be easier for them to attack some poor extremist country in the name of WoT. hmmm.. sounds familiar?
And the possibility of a war between the two countries is really remote.

Spending millions?!

Try making millions, ammunition, weapons, tanks, all have to be purchased from someone, and who pays, not the govt. we do with taxes, war is the best way they make money.

Thats what we are doing at the minute, but it does not depopulate as quick as they need, a larger more substamcial method is required, for example a third worldwide war, biochemical warfare in vaccines e.g. what happened with influenza in 1918 and what was attemped with bird/swine flu, etc. or even blame it upon "the earth", "global warming" whereas in actual fact the world itself isnt changing, TPTB are doing these thing i.e actually melting the icecaps first hand, does anyone here spend much time at either pole to see if theres any suspicious figures? oh wait, govt. scientists...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link