It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - If Elected he will be assasinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this one recently and I just can't see the power brokers in America and foreign governments much like the UK who rely on American Military power letting this one happen. Ron Paul is very anti war and the pulling out of major conflicts would not only hit the pocket of the powers that be but it would also put those nations that have supported America militarily in a precarious position. The UK especially would be left exposed if the US suddenly had a U-Turn in foreign policy and the UK would be open to reprisal attacks. Also the American arms dealers will be serverly out of pocket of which many of them make up that 1%. Ron Paul may be good for the American people in general but I think those that hold the real power will allow it. Which is why I think if he is elected he will soon be assasinated. As a citizen of the UK I am going to be very selfish and say I hope he does not get elected.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I was thinking about that too. I don't want to outright say it though.

If the man really stand for what he says he does, he is in grave danger. The fed does not want to get shut down.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Obama was also ANTI-WAR and wanted change , and to protect citiziens . But meh .

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

Not to the degree that Ron Paul is, he has stated that America will stop getting involved in foreign issues, that is quite a statement, I do not recall Obama making a statement like that.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
With this mind set of Americans you will get Ron Paul assassinated.
Americans as far as I see you are cowering, your constitution
is getting stamped and spit on and you are just sitting there saying
god bless America. It's like someone coming into your house and
abusing your family, you and trashing your home then getting away with
it cause it's "legal". Your police are either dumb or idle, just cause you are
clothed in uniform doesn't degenerate you as just police, you are human
not a robot. Because you are ordered doesn't mean you have to take action
according to the order. Stop tricking your self Kennedy's assassination should
of be retaliated with arms, the fact that America's like this is your fault. Move
it and uphold the constitution. As good men give there lives for you, you let there
blood shed go to waste.
edit on 18-12-2011 by foreshadower99 because: Request of fellow ats member to reduce vebal attacks on american people (pun intended)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

No he wasn't, the only people who think Obama was anti-war before he was elected are the ones who did not listen to what he was actually saying. He made his stances on the war on terror, occupation of Afghanistan and bombing on the borders of Pakistan etc quite clear.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They would more than likely create a phony scandal and attempt to neuter him through other means. Outright assassination would not only make him an instant martyr (ie Kennedy/King/etc), it may spark more unrest and instability.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Obama was Never anti-war.

Obama is the type of person who will say ANYTHING, do anything to be elected.

Surely everyone can see that now.

Rick Perry is the same type of person.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Umm... And the powers would then have to kill the people before we kill them.. The outcome is the same if this is the case, Ron Paul or not. If he is assassinated we fight and die, if he isn't assassinated the world powers plan will keep going and eventually we'll all fall to them and their NWO.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You are assuming our votes actually count ^.^

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Just remember, everyone and their nan were saying the very same thing about barack when he was running, people put him in the same light as kennedy, not because of assassination but because people thought he would bring about a new, good change in the world. Well.. we all know this to be a very different reality, falsely claiming to kill "osama" to gain support on the "war on terror" setting up fema camps, taking away human rights, either way the votes go it matters not, all that wont change is the master in the shadows, the man behind the curtain who indefinitely controls every presidential/prime ministerial candidate to this day.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99

Americans as far as I see are bunch of pussy's....

foreshadower99, you are out of line.

I would appreciate you editing your post in a way to convey your sorely misworded and factually incorrect statement in a more respectful manner.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If Elected he will be assasinated

That's what they said about Obama. It didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If we continue with the premise that your leaders are not elected but selected, then I suppose the era of assassinating presidents is long gone and that RP is actually part of the plan, IF he does get elected. Nobody who has put so much effort into this will leave it up to a vote, not when they are this close to their goals. That leaves one with two other possible outcomes. If they do plan to hit RP it would be used only to further their agenda or strategically placed blame. The other outcome could also be that he is used to throw the american people into some false sense of security. A false saviour. All the american folks thought old Barack would bring 'Change' lol and got duped once again. Now this dude shows up, and its like the last election. ''No, this guy is different guys. He will bring the real change'' Sorry, but IMO the american people will not be saved through an election, only a revolution. Yup, its that time again.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT
Obama was also ANTI-WAR and wanted change , and to protect citiziens . But meh .

Did you believe him?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

If Elected he will be assasinated

That's what they said about Obama. It didn't happen.

2 posts up i touch on this, nobody available for being a candidate is never there "for the people" no matter who it is, they are being controlled like a puppet

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Yea, you Brits really got it together in your country, don't you?

2nd

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

you can assume that the president runs the country but it's the members of congress who need to change...the president is just one small section of the problem along with banks, corporations that outsource and unions...we might get a short hair closer but I'm not sure this will make all the difference...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
no

if elected he would be assimilated and soon find himself working for the war machine and corporations

obama is still alive, lol

but could you have ever imagined him attacking a soverign nation without congressional approval ? a harvard educated liberal democrat ? that's a cheney move

once ron sees the briefings about what is really going on, and what the end game is, he will be just another figure head president

why does everyone think he is so powerful ?

I honestly feel bad for the paul supporters, and a little jealous at the same time. sad because he has NO chance of winning even 1 primary, but jealous because I have never been inspired by a politician. what is it ? he seems like an ATS poster ? he mentions the fed ? wehn you look at ALL of his idea's, he's just a republican that wants to eliminate the middle class like the rest of them

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Hey at least I went to occupy London, protested and am spreading
the news. Getting the sheep to wake up and fight back for the
rights stripped from them. If we had a constitution to uphold arms
oh would I have done it already even if I had died. But I would arrested
for life if I had tried and shunned upon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join