It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and the United States are bracing for a naval confrontation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by foreshadower99

If america is treating its people like cattle then, by golly, I want to be a cow.

At least it's the best form of treatment on the planet. Name another country with our GDP?

That GDP direclty translates to quality of life and regional stability.

I know that doesn't make everything we do right, but SOMEBODY has to do it.

You do realize that someone has to take the lead, right? That's what the US is doing.

It's a natural consequence of our GDP and history. We're the goto guys.

And I'm grateful that the leading country is one that upholds freedom and human rights.

Russia and China have a human rights record that prohibits them from ever leading.

Well, ok, they could lead if the world sunk that low and accepted them.

We might sometimes be overly christian or arrogant, but we're the best out there. What other nation has our power and discipline and values and endurance and respect? Nobody.
edit on 18-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Let me get this straight...You are talking about the USA right????

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Backbiter

HAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
no one want's to be the first to touch off world war 3.

meanwhile a lot of governments around the world are putting up with direct attacks on their soil, without so much as a complaint.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Im not scared then only thing that kept the nazis out of russia was the winter

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Russia says "you sank my battle ship" US say,s "did not " Russia "did so" China says "no we did, but blame US any way" would it really matter to any one that Russia sank their own battle ship, out of neglect, but to save face blamed the US, China steps in for the fun of it, not that any one sees this or even notices it, Says they did to see if any one is paying notice, no one is. North Korea still in morning from il's passing stays out, Pakistan , now with 30,000 saying boo to US gets a taste of Sub SEC D, Git MO gets 15,000 guests.
Iran gets in the mix, says no to US ships in the straight, Iran lost big gets black eye. comes back with big stick.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
so how did it go down ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join