It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you catch her(him) in bed with another?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Yes,you come home unexpectedly from your delegation,(you forget to call before),in the middle of the night,and in the bedroom there she(he)is,in bed with another person!

Your first reaction will be to:

I would probably feel like I have to throw up(or may actually throw up). But, depending on the situation would determine my actions. If it was 'my place"(just a gf).. I would grab both of them by the neck and throw them onto the side walk. And then proceed to dump all her stuff outside/change the locks.

If it was a joint apartment(joint lease), I would pack up my stuff and walk away. Then I would sue them both for forcing me to break my end of the lease.

If I was married(doubtful, but stranger things have happened), I would probably walk away as well. But, if either of them became argumentative. And especially if the person she cheated on with(dude or chick, doesn't matter. I don't view homosexuals as inferior so I can't play the whole bi= fine attitude) tried to either mouth off in my face or become violent..

I would probably go feral. I am not that strong of a person.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Cheating is awful, but relationships are not so cut and dry.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Been there. All I will say is that the police were called.

OH and I terrorized people for a few months.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I would probably go feral
The important thing is to think such a hypothetical situation,that will make us control if an event like this will occur.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Been there
I am sad to hear that people have experiences like this,but at least we heal our souls in time,they are also part of our life, if we like it or not.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I don't view homosexuals as inferior so I can't play the whole bi= fine attitude) tried to either mouth off in my face or become violent..

In no way do I think that it is "inferior". The reason I'd be more accepting of it is that a) my wife may on occasion enjoy being with a woman also, but when it comes to relationships, she's all about being with a guy (so it wouldn't be emotional cheating)...and b) having another gal involved wouldn't be exactly a new idea with us, so there's that...

If it turned out that the girl-girl thing was more of an actual relationship, yeah, I'd be just about as upset as I would if she was seeing another guy.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
caught ex-wife in bed with another man years ago.. turned around walked out volunteered for 2nd of four tours in vietnem with s.o.g . had lawyer serve her the divorce papers.. never looked back.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

never looked back
I thank you for that answer,worth millions.

Happy New Year to you.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well, from an ex army, ex-fighters view, the guys gotta go down. Every ratbastard who does this knows that we are hard wired to protect our immortality via breeding. A bit coarse perhaps, and some say well what about the woman, it takes two, etc. I cannot imagine her being happy, with a sneak, who will likely do same to her.

Trust lost can be debilitating, and follows you forever. So I say...Adios to her, and I hope he has good dental coverage.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Thanks Brother ExPat. I was taught many things, retreat was not one of em. Happy new year, and to give my long gone but not forgotten Grandad his due....the sun dont shine on the same dogs ass everyday, shake er off.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by randysanchez

good dental coverage
I don't understand this thing with dental coverage,a kiss goodbye?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

That the other guy has good dental...for all the teeth that will be knocked out of his head...is where I'm assuming the poster was going...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Aha,now I understand,he needs the dental coverage of the guy to pay the dental damage of the girl!Thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I would probably go feral
The important thing is to think such a hypothetical situation,that will make us control if an event like this will occur.

Hey, that feels like that was taken out of context. I said I would probably go feral if I was attacked or if the the stranger got in my face or something. Not like I would walk in and go into a rage or try to start something.

One of my greatest fears period, is going feral. I don't like hurting others as it causes me a great deal of pain(and I also just don't like hurting others), but yet I have always had a great amount of strength compared to many of my peers.

In order for me to become violent, the very composition of my being/soul has to change. And such a process feels like I am being spiritually raped so I seek to avoid it at all costs. I am proud of that fact that I have been able to use limited force to avoid full blown violent confrontation's my entire life.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I don't view homosexuals as inferior so I can't play the whole bi= fine attitude) tried to either mouth off in my face or become violent..

In no way do I think that it is "inferior". The reason I'd be more accepting of it is that a) my wife may on occasion enjoy being with a woman also, but when it comes to relationships, she's all about being with a guy (so it wouldn't be emotional cheating)...and b) having another gal involved wouldn't be exactly a new idea with us, so there's that...

If it turned out that the girl-girl thing was more of an actual relationship, yeah, I'd be just about as upset as I would if she was seeing another guy.

Gotcha, I am just a super monogamous person so that is the drop off in opinion(to each their own).

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

use limited force
Use of force physical in certain situations may be necessary but not on the front, there are other ways and means of solving the problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join