It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you catch her(him) in bed with another?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Im sorry if I come across as cold, but that probably what I'd do. That or kill the other man then killmyself so the blood is on her hands. Either way I win.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Thank you for appreciating true art

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RARARAsputin

Im sorry if I come across as cold, but that probably what I'd do. That or kill the other man then killmyself so the blood is on her hands. Either way I win.
It's not a question of wining 'cause it's not a war,life at extremes it's very dangerous and has something to do with 'reasoning'.
edit on 18-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: r

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentE

Ofcourse, calm is definitly the best way but it's very easy to say that.

Not everyone would be able to deal with a situation like walking in on the person you love and then calmly say, ''lets talk about this.''

Calm is definately the best way and after all "silence speaks louder than any words"

So i would remain silent, and wouldn't dignify them with the opportunity to plead their lame

excuses

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well it's obvious that, that person never loved or respected you that much.It works both ways

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

TextIt works both ways
Always works both ways,there are couples that never talk their problems and the relation never resist in time,and couples that always discuss all problems,from the small ones to the big ones,and that resist forever.

edit on 18-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: are

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I would totally make this face

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

totally

That is fiction!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this still holds, but in the state of Texas, which has many drawbacks by the way, there is one shining beacon of hope..If you come home and find your spouse in bed with another person, you can kill them and get out on justifiable homicide.
Now, the dismal excuse of a first husband I had was at least smart enough not to commit that act in front of me in our house, even though he did knock up a bucktoothed pole dancer from the slut hut across town three months into our 'marriage'...and he was unable to provide for that creature and her diseased offspring due to the broken neck he received from my left hook in a fit of rage because he had stolen a considerable amount of money from my family and I discovered the proof in is presence.. I had to remind myself often of what was considered playthings and what was considered a real honest to goodness thinking human being, and baby, there are far more animals than Gentlemen in the world today, just like there are far more animals than Ladies. I can at least say that there is a good and loving Gentleman in my life now, even if it did take me 35 years and countless tears to find him.

Death and dismemberment would be my first and final action though.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by volafox

Death and dismemberment
Nobody wants any........................there are other ways to solve the problems..you know civilized country...!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is why I'm opting to not go to a relationship to avoid all sorts of emotional problems and especially problems like this
edit on 18-12-2011 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

one
I understand perfectly why,though,all the time ends up permanently.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

And yet in a civilized country people still hold no honor to the vows taken before man and god, no nobility to do what is right and turn from temptation, but indulge themselves in selfish acts of lust that can be just as easily sated by their mates.... civilized indeed to screw like rabbits, multiply like cockroaches, and spit on sacred oaths? Sorry, I just have to answer such callus actions with my own. There is honor in maintaining a vow made to another, there is nobility in knowing and acting according to the brain between one's ears, not one's legs.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
....eh. If my partner was in bed with someone else, I'd really just pack up and go. It would be obvious to me that the relationship was long over, and the sleeping around a symptom of this rather than the cause. If it was all about sex...I could get enough of that really any time I wanted it. It's about the emotional abandonment and I wouldn't lower myself to plead or beg for someone who obviously didn't fit my gold standards.

She'd be welcome to my sloppy seconds

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
smash every thing in the house "EVERYTHING" walls doors tvs sinks baths floors carpets then sit down have a smoke then say you can have him. and good luck and then walk out smiling. as for the divorce well have the lot

If there were kids involved none of the above, grab the kids put them in the car and leave. And start again.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I have only read your opening post...
If I catch my husband with another female in bed she had
better have four legs, a tail,fish breath and say meow.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

My response is to congratulate the fellow and tell him "at least somebody is getting it, I was sure it closed up"

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Join in.
I think the French call it a Ménage à trois.

I can barely keep up with my frisky 67 year old...........someone want to help me out, go for it.

Myself I prefer men, nothing like a man but my husband says he has all he can do to handle me and he only likes women so I guess for now I'm safe.

Honestly, at 58 almost 59 I can just about handle him.............he says he has his hands full with me so we're looking good.

One nice thing about getting older, sex isn't the everything it use to be thank god - we have enough day to day problems to keep us occupied.

I'm also use to the best..............for me if he goes before me, it would all be down hill. Once you've had filet minog it's hard going back to hamburger.
edit on 18-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
you beat me to it humandesent!
i'd join in too.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Unfortunately I am not as calm and mild mannered as most people claim to be in their reply's.
If I walked in on my wife with another man adrenalin would flow through my vanes, my hands would begin to tremor with rage the room would turn a pale shade of red before my eyes. I would leap across the room, tear him from my wife and ____ _____ ______ ______. I think you get the picture.

Tlasalt

I would never respect her agian
edit on 18/12/2011 by tlasalt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join