It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Clinton : you're a racist!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowundertheradar
Sweet mother, have we elected an insane man? If this is true, which I must wait to judge for sure, then he'll go down as one of the most deceptive, evil tacticians seen by humanity.
edit on 18-12-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

Hmm... terse dialogue from: "the first black president" to the first "half-black president"?

Accepting the dialogue on its' face as "word for word true: A well adjusted adult less focused on his own importance might have replied:

" Well Bill ; you've sat in that seat for 4 years.... What would you suggest to halt the decline?"

Instead: "Our" organizer in chief comes back with:" You're like all the rest of this blasted country" a racist!neener-neener."..

Hmm
edit on 18-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2011 by 46ACE because: punctuation...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So, my question is... Who over-heard this conversation? Or did Bill tell one of his "close pals", who then turned around and told the Globe?

It does make a funny story though.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
another lie of of skull and bones

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
He has been at that tactic since he was elected hell before he was elected, why it is a surprise now... meh.

this was what happened when Rush Limbaugh rumbled about Obamas campaign...

www.onebigdog.net...

So we all know what happened in the interim, because most of the Presidents public babble has been whitwashed out of existence. the Healthcare bill badgering, any criticism by the media, John Stewart. what can you do.
Some kids just cry when they don't get their way.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My god!

Some of you are horrible!

SMH

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
YOU PEOPLE HAVE ALL SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT!!!!

I can never take another criticism of Obama seriously on ATS ever again. You have all convinced me that you are all insane.
This is the 7th Obama bashing thread I read this weekend that was completely made up just to bash him.
I thought he was this horrible president doing so many bad things but you guys have to keep MAKING UP reasons to complain about him.
You win.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
A racist? I think Obama is confusing his c's and p's. Sure he meant to call him on being a raPist

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by unckleovabava
obama is racist iam tired of being called racist by african americans because iam white just to put this out theyre i was raised racist iam from misssissippi iam a good ol racist 4x4 shotgun over the back redkneck but iam only racist when i have to be lets face it every one is to and extent if youre white and iam black and call u a #in craker ur gonna call me a 'n-word' if ur black i call u 'n-word' ur gonna call me a cracker its how it is if youre not racist than ur not human every one is to a certain extent when rubbed the wrong way atleast i admit iam but i wouldnt ever do anything to offend any race are creed without being offended first i also have black kin far down the line but not tied into my direct blood line theyre my couzins theyre mixed and theyre some of my fav cuzs but theyre black by marige it dont matter theyre color because theyre family and they havent offended me plus i hate to get into racist tangles because it causes issues and makes us all of all color not see the truth that it is the nwo thats the enemy and not our skin colors we should all be working together not fighting all the time. if ur white and offended by what i said ur a #in coward if ur black then well i just spoke the truth because secretly i bet ur pissed after reading this so that shows also u have racism in you!!!!!!!! why u ask because every one does regardless its when we take it to far when we have a problem such as judging ur friends because of their skin color maybe one day we will all find peace and racism will truly stop i try myself but my raising scars me mentally u would have to be wear iam from and raised theyre more outspoken black racist than whites in the south everything u hear is a #in lie about the kkk as well i want speak on that issue but i seriously often wonder if the goverment wants it to look bad in the south so that we will hate each other so that we will not work together on things theyre is power in groups and they know that!!!!!!!!!!

I would just like to respond to this post by saying I am a human and believe it or not, I find cussing people because of colour or appearance to be not just childish, but completely sad with no excuse. Sorry but your line towards the middle assuming one side is either mad or the other is racist if they do not support your view is also very blatant and silly. I just don’t like your assumption that you have to resort to racism, even in violent situations to be human. I can choose to be racist, I can follow what friends or family say but at the end of the day, it is you who take that burden don’t put it down to the entire species. There are plenty of people out there who are kind and would not be racist even if racism was directed at them first.

As for the OP, well sorry I don’t care much for the whole squabbles politicians or celebs have.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well... according to Barry, in his own universe, he is the 4th best prez ever!

What an @$$ Hat!

IRM

...WOW...

It's good to know we have a delusional psychotic in the White House.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join