It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Clinton : you're a racist!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Elite infighting?

Obama To Clinton: "You're A Racist." Clinton Calls Obama: "The Worst President Ever."

According to the Globe, long-standing tensions between Barack Obama and Bill Clinton reached the boiling point during a recent golf outing at Andrews Air Force Base.

According to multiple unnamed sources, Clinton has been confiding to close pals that Obama is "the worst President ever" and his presidency is a "sinking ship" that is "taking the Democratic party and the country down with him," and when Obama confronted him on the comments, Clinton looked him in the eye and said; "Yes, it's a fact." The Globe reports: "At that point, the source adds, Obama went ballistic and told the ex-Prez; 'Then you are a racist and no different than the rest of them.'"

The original source is The Globe... they are a tabloid...

But you know, I was looking at the Wiki page from The Globe... and guess what, they were targeted by the ANTHRAX attack in 2001. We all know the anthrax came from the FBI... (and the White House had taken Cipro by ``chance`` a few weeks before the attack)... the fact that The Globe was targeted by the FBI means that they fear The Globe... so there might be something to this story...

Anyway true or not, this is great entertainment.

edit on 18-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Obama to Clinton: You're a racist
Clinton to Obama: Atleast I'm not screwing over the American people.
Obama to Clinton: Ya... You're just screwing over your secretary.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If there is anything i hate more, it is when people (any race) whom are being criticised by another human with a different ethnic background, use the racist comeback. It pisses me off to the max lol. Like when some of the Jews on the media are criticised, they come out with the "Anti-semitist" word, when in fact they don't know the whole meaning. People should accept their mistakes and not name someone who is pointing them out a racist.
edit on 18-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

And the National Enquirer is a tabloid but thanks to them, we all know what kind of a person John Edwards is. The tabloid got razzed and called names ...but they stuck with it and he was exposed. To think .. Edwards came close to being POTUS. YIKES!

That being said ...

- Obama pulls the race card. Pretty pathetic but totally expected considering his long standing love affair with the Black Liberation Theology cult.

- Clinton is right - Obama is the worst president ... worse than Carter. And that's pretty damn bad.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSatan

Clinton was a hound dog, but I have worked in the media, and the priority of a story went, Foreign, Domestic, Budget, and Sex Scandal.....This is a simplicity of the outline, but boiled down.....Meaning, as a journalist, we would much rather scamper after a Foreign story vs Domestic......From the journalist side, it was a 'bigger' story.......So with this math

If the only thing that the MSM could hit Clinton on was a few sex scandals......they were digging pretty low down on the food chain to get anything.....Which with the reverse logic, means that they couldn't find anything higher up the food chain to hit him on......So he was Solid on his Foreign and Domestic issues......So instead of just dogging him as a hound dog, which what politician isn't?....Evaluate him as a President, he didn't do to bad....This administration, I can not honestly see a bit of difference from the last one.....as a citizen, I feel absolutely no difference in my life, my family's life or my country....and he ran on some kind of 'change' something or other....

edit-wait a damn minute......carter wasn't great.....but seriously....carter was worse than bush? or obama?.....How? Carter was an ambigious president, didn't do anything good, but really didn't do anything bad, just kind served his time.
edit on 18-12-2011 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Vitchilo

And the National Enquirer is a tabloid but thanks to them, we all know what kind of a person John Edwards is. The tabloid got razzed and called names ...but they stuck with it and he was exposed. To think .. Edwards came close to being POTUS. YIKES!......(snip)

Why hold Clinton to a different standard than Edwards? The only difference there seems to be that Bill was smarter about birth control. I have no idea what sort of president Edwards would have made, but I don't think it's necessarily related to his personal life. We've had lots of bad boy presidents - it was just kept quiet until modern times.

As for the original story...
Not buying it.
but it's funny!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Sweet mother, have we elected an insane man? If this is true, which I must wait to judge for sure, then he'll go down as one of the most deceptive, evil tacticians seen by humanity.
edit on 18-12-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Sorry, this had to be a new post....

Okay, for the record...

'No, I am not a racist, I just don't like you.'

"Yes, I am of different racial background than you, and I acknowledge that, but I just Don't LIke YOU."

"Correct, someone can dislike someone else of different origins without it being 'racial'"

"Yes, Someone can actually dislike someone's views of a different origin and STILL like the person."..

WOW, I know....for example, a black person liking a white person who happens to believe the south will rise again.....The Black person likes the White person, BUT doesn't like their view, HOWEVER, they are mature and can get past that and still enjoy each other's company.....SHOCKER!!!!!

Now, my quote for the world.....

"GROW UP PEOPLE, NO ONE IS JUST LIKE THEIR NEIGHBOR, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, IT IS JUST A MATTER TO WHAT DEGREE.....AND IF TWO PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT THAN THE DEGREE REALLY DOESN'T MATTER, CAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT!!!!!!"

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
Why hold Clinton to a different standard than Edwards?

Good question. Probably because Clinton was actually a smart fella and Edwards was nothing more than a pretty boy ambulance chaser. And there is the added part that Clintons wife - Hillary - is obviously a force of her own and she dealt with it and worked it out ... but Edwards cheated while his wife was dying of cancer, and then publically lied and disowned his own child. Both are liars and cheats ... but Edwards was so much more sleeeeezy then Clinton.

That's probably why. I'm guessing. Dunno though .. good question.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
if this is true , then the very fact that clinton did not mention race ... just shows that obama is a racist for even thinking of such a thing .

But , since the clintons have more power than obama , and play a part in controling him , id say its BS.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
D.P
edit on 18-12-2011 by DiddlyDeePotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiddlyDeePotatoes
if this is true , then the very fact that clinton did not mention race ... just shows that obama is a racist for even thinking of such a thing .

But , since the clintons have more power than obama , and play a part in controling him , id say its BS.

Funny thing, Clinton was coined as the 'first black pres'......He had a great affinity towards the black person, and has had even out of office.....Obama calling him a racist just shows he really is A.out of touch, B. a racist himself, or my fav C. like the little kid in the lunch room that doesn't have a come back, 'well, your a poopy face'. Because being a poopy face is well, ......uhm.......right.

edit-Sorry, I am an equal opportunity dis-liker (my wife says I don't play well with others).....I tend to disagree, I don't care for ignorance, hypocrisy, band-wagoning, or self-importance......Granted we all have our issues...but there are a few that I can't tolerate, and not a single one of my issues with people stem from their genetics......I will give anyone a fair shake, but it is up to THEM to earn the continued relationship......If I choose to not like a person it has nothing to do with their appearance.....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
obama is racist iam tired of being called racist by african americans because iam white just to put this out theyre i was raised racist iam from misssissippi iam a good ol racist 4x4 shotgun over the back redkneck but iam only racist when i have to be lets face it every one is to and extent if youre white and iam black and call u a #in craker ur gonna call me a 'n-word' if ur black i call u 'n-word' ur gonna call me a cracker its how it is if youre not racist than ur not human every one is to a certain extent when rubbed the wrong way atleast i admit iam but i wouldnt ever do anything to offend any race are creed without being offended first i also have black kin far down the line but not tied into my direct blood line theyre my couzins theyre mixed and theyre some of my fav cuzs but theyre black by marige it dont matter theyre color because theyre family and they havent offended me plus i hate to get into racist tangles because it causes issues and makes us all of all color not see the truth that it is the nwo thats the enemy and not our skin colors we should all be working together not fighting all the time. if ur white and offended by what i said ur a #in coward if ur black then well i just spoke the truth because secretly i bet ur pissed after reading this so that shows also u have racism in you!!!!!!!! why u ask because every one does regardless its when we take it to far when we have a problem such as judging ur friends because of their skin color maybe one day we will all find peace and racism will truly stop i try myself but my raising scars me mentally u would have to be wear iam from and raised theyre more outspoken black racist than whites in the south everything u hear is a #in lie about the kkk as well i want speak on that issue but i seriously often wonder if the goverment wants it to look bad in the south so that we will hate each other so that we will not work together on things theyre is power in groups and they know that!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
reply to post by DoctorSatan

Clinton was a hound dog, but I have worked in the media, and the priority of a story went, Foreign, Domestic, Budget, and Sex Scandal.....This is a simplicity of the outline, but boiled down.....Meaning, as a journalist, we would much rather scamper after a Foreign story vs Domestic......From the journalist side, it was a 'bigger' story.......So with this math

If the only thing that the MSM could hit Clinton on was a few sex scandals......they were digging pretty low down on the food chain to get anything.....Which with the reverse logic, means that they couldn't find anything higher up the food chain to hit him on......So he was Solid on his Foreign and Domestic issues......So instead of just dogging him as a hound dog, which what politician isn't?....Evaluate him as a President, he didn't do to bad....This administration, I can not honestly see a bit of difference from the last one.....as a citizen, I feel absolutely no difference in my life, my family's life or my country....and he ran on some kind of 'change' something or other....

edit-wait a damn minute......carter wasn't great.....but seriously....carter was worse than bush? or obama?.....How? Carter was an ambigious president, didn't do anything good, but really didn't do anything bad, just kind served his time.

This bears repeating - Clinton was a great president, if you weren't married to him. And from what I know only a very small percentage of the population was at the time of his presidency
edit on 18-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So, that is the best comeback President Obama can muster when responding to criticism by former President Clinton? "You're a racist!" I am sorry but if that is all he has to add to why there is an abysmal aura around his presidency then either he has already conceded defeat or is rather delusional. I think our President is getting rather frustrated at the moment?

Geez, all that it is going to take to bring down the deck of cards that is the Obama Administration during the campaign cycle is going to be a slight breeze.

Nobody wants to hear self loathing and the persecution complex at this time. They want results and solutions to our problems. If President Obama can't afford any of those alternatives then he had ought to hit the road. At least he can play basketball and golf as much as he wants. I am sorry and with all due respect to the President, but this response is rather childish on his part. Clinton held the same office and I think he has the right to critique one of his predecessors? "Sticks and stones may breaks bones, but names will never hurt me!"

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Well... according to Barry, in his own universe, he is the 4th best prez ever!

What an @$$ Hat!

IRM

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is great viewing too... not that I'm a fan of Inforwars...

IRM

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Wow, this is turly the sign of a weak man if faced with criticism is to pull out that handy but worn out race card? What a sad little man. I mean, that's obamas best come back, "Your a racist." That the best he can do?
But now heres a scarry though, what will obamas reaction be if he doesn't get re-elected? I think he'll set a new level for temper tantrums.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I wouldn't doubt it's true considering the tension between Bill and Obama has been demonstrated over.. and over.. and over again. Usually in public. My favorite moment being the joint press conference where Clinton refused to let Obama talk or take questions, eventually Obama checked his watch and walked out of the press conference.

Then add that Clinton and the Bush's are buddy buddy, Obama unable to join their little clique.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
After thinking about it .....i suppose it is sort of believable, i mean , this is Barry " no one remembers me " Soetoro.

Afterall isnt he the dude who has a shady past which makes him dissapear at a young age , about the same time bin laden was learning how to make a mess out of a country, it was revealed Barry was in the C.I.A , ( Al Qaeda was formed by the C.I.A ...*cough*) , you know ... the dude who no one can remember hanging around with , the very popular man who no one can remember , the man with the clearly photoshopped pictures of his past , the man who looks like bin laden without the beard and heroin , ... yoooouuu knoooow , the person who recieved a nobel peace prize..... and then bombed a country to sh1t.

Yeah , Obama is a terrible president , i also think he isnt who he says he is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join