It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fisherman catches 4 deer!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Wow. Just some amazing stories there. I know a guy who lives around St Petes here in Florida and he tells me a monkey comes to visit his dog and hangs out there chattering to the dog as if he could hear. I didn't know quite what to make of that but it is truly amazing what you he and others tell me animals will do. I have always had a love of animals but I wasn't fully aware of their psychic ability and that is what much of this seems to be. Thanks for sharing those stories.

I love nothing more than sharing stories about animals. I have so many more stories as I volunteer at a wild life refuge camp for animals, but those were the recent ones. At the camp we have chimps (the babies are really cool), lions, ligers, grizzley bears, gators, wolves (I work mostly with the wolves and the baby chimps), etc.. Anything that the circus, zoos, irresponsible animal collectors have and no longer want just about, we house.

You guys have monkeys in Florida
...now that beats all I ever heard and very cool might I add!

This is really an awesome thread BTW...thank you

you should tell one of your stories ThePublicEnemyNo1 i did and I want to hear one of yours!

<< 1  2   >>

join