It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Egypt Protest Video - The Most Terrible Thing I Have Viewed In My Life, Litterally

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
who thinks our police would follow through with similar orders if given here in america?

Both the police AND the military will do exactly this. The people who think they won't...are fools. We've already seen it with the police....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I am always at a complete loss when I see clips like this. I can not comprehend what is going through these animals minds as they are beating people like this! Even if confronted with my enemy, I don't know that I could behave like that. It is pure insanity and evil.

I hate seeing things like this but I feel like I need to force myself. I don't want to be someone to simply ignore. Ignorance is a major reason we are all in the situation we are today.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
I think this is outragous! I hate Mankind. Its 2011, and we're still acting like animals. How long would it take before that type of action occurs here, in the US? Im afraid of the future. I really am.

Its not graphic, per sé, but igs just f#cked up, on so many levels. A group of policeman beating their people like that? wow.

I would support for the US, to take over Egypt, and murder all of those fools, that are evil!

P.S I still cant believe that.smh For some reason, I think ghat the Nazi's weren't even beating the Jews lime this, on the streets.

See? The programming is working PERFECTLY. Obviously, it is now time for the US to invade and take over. Just helping out those poor Egyptians. "And murder all of those fools, that are evil". Yup.

I can't even believe people actually think this way. But obviously, you do. The TV brainwash works, way better than you could imagine.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Not a single mention on CNN.com homepage about Egypt.

No one cares I guess.

What is on CNN:

# Man burns woman alive in N.Y. elevator
# 2 dead after Russian oil rig sinks
# Florida A&M alumni to speak out
# 50 arrested in Occupy demonstration
# Winter storm brewing in Southwest
# 2-month payroll tax cut extension OK'd
# How it affects you | 100 missing after migrant boat sinks | How it's paid for
# Obama 'very pleased' with vote Obama 'very pleased' with vote
# Congress OKs massive spending plan
# Des Moines Register endorses Romney
# Ticker: Paul: Bachmann 'hates Muslims'
# Stocks could face a stormy week
# Manning's gender identity comes up
# Remains ID'd as missing N.J. woman
# 548 dead in Philippines storm
# Hundreds left dead in storm's wake Hundreds left dead in storm's wake
# California gunman, shooting victims ID'd
# MLB team in record bid for Japan star SI
# Michael Jackson's furniture auctioned
# Top 11 stories of 2011 HLN
# Year's hottest video games Year's hottest video games
# Cat inherits $13,000,000 Cat inherits $13,000,000
# What to buy after Christmas What to buy after Christmas
# 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall
# Kayakers go over 90-foot falls Kayakers go over 90-foot falls
# J.R. Martinez going to be a dad People
# This Just In: CNN's news blog

that's depressing. I was already but now I just don't know what the point is anymore..

-TF

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
This goes to show all you keyboard commandos how it's gonna be. Yeah, that's how it's gonna be. There is nowhere near this level of repression in the US. But note, how people with much bigger balls than the American couch potatoes, who actually dare to step up and say something, even though it's no more than a simple protest, just run when the pigs finally start acting true to their natures.

Who among you thinks you would stand up to this kind of thing? Yeah, you all do. Sure, you will. As long as your buddies do, too. Unfortunately, it's been drilled into your head since birth that "look out for number one" is the way you ought to be. So, none of your buddies will be standing up for you, just like you won't stand up for them.

And realize, those people are DEAD. I guarantee that was beating to death you just saw. Will you still stand up when you see your buddies get beaten to DEATH in front of you? I doubt it. And without that, you might as well just bend over and let them have at it.

" Will you still stand up when you see your buddies get beaten to DEATH in front of you?"

Some people aren't afraid to die, you think I'm joking to. I had a few times in my life where I was positive I was about to die and didn't (once when I was choking alone, another time i had what I thought was an NDE) - anyway, I have made my peace.

If I see a friend get killed in front of me, the last thing I will be worrying about is my own life. Friendship is one of my main values in life, unlike material things, certain things last past the grave.

I'm content to die for my beliefs
So cut off my head and make me a Martyr
The people will always remember it
"No. They will forget"
A man who walks with God, can walk anywhere
Hence.. I fear nothing

Life is a school for whats next, if you don't get that than you can't get selfless(opposite of selfish) behavior.

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose
So I'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless
I don't need the circus or the day of national observance
I need you to think for you and stop being a servant
Pawns only move a square in the game that they're used in
And realize it too late, like the shootin' of Huey Newton

So now that it's proven, that a soldier of Revolution
Or head of an empire, disguised in a Constitution
Can not escape the retribution or manipulation
Of the self-appointed rulers of the planets corporations
So Imma need every generation to put your hands up
Cause you can only get 'em off your back when you stand up!

I was a man blessed by God to survive some of the worst circumstances
I had many things; a beautiful woman I loved, a home, money
And I gave it all up to bleed and to die free
Sometimes I look back on that life and I wonder what it would've been like
And in moments of weakness I think about trading it
Then I snap the # out of it and I get back to my reality
By - Immortal Technique

This not a game, but I know you think this is a joke and there is nothing I can do or say to make you believe me.
edit on 18-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I hope you didn't really laugh, because that says a lot about yourself. That's not how a loving human being should act.

After looking at how ‘Moammar Gadhafi’ was betrayed, I really could give a flying &^%$ about protesters who betray there government get treated,by being deceived by in side western spies that put this into the heads of these Middle Eastern Judas ass holes, to betray there own country.

‘Say what you want to say’
edit on 18-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Quite horrendous, but this is not even close to the most terrible thing I've seen. Unfortunately this type of brutality occurs on a constant basis, especially in the Middle East most recently. I really expected worse, that's considering all of the uploads of riots/protest & brutality going on in foreign countries.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Egyptian people beating Egyptian people !
they enjoy it.....

I dont believe I am a human being.
I DONT want to believe I am a human.

I was a outsider when I was young.
I tried to fit in ? but I could not.
I am thank full of this.

But I see the human race for what it is.
EVIL selfish Demons!
swap the rolls of the demonstrators
for the cops? and you have the SAME thing.

I would kill my self before I hurt a
human even close to things like that.

Humans are animals.
Like a pack of hyenas.
and you wonder why aliens do not make contact?
I dont wont to make contact with the human rase.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Egyptian people beating Egyptian people !
they enjoy it.....

I dont believe I am a human being.
I DONT want to believe I am a human.

I was a outsider when I was young.
I tried to fit in ? but I could not.
I am thank full of this.

But I see the human race for what it is.
EVIL selfish Demons!
swap the rolls of the demonstrators
for the cops? and you have the SAME thing.

I would kill my self before I hurt a
human even close to things like that.

Humans are animals.
Like a pack of hyenas.
and you wonder why aliens do not make contact?
I dont wont to make contact with the human rase.

"swap the rolls of the demonstrators
for the cops? and you have the SAME thing."

Not necessarily. Do I agree that there are bad people everywhere? Yeah. Do I also believe that the military there are mercenaries and, for the most part, the people fighting back have some sort of integrity? Yes. Also remember it's the same military doing the beatings as from the first revolution.

There for all the demons in this world, there are also many angels.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If you put yourself in a dangerous situation expect dangerous results despite ANY possible outcome.
Without taking sides or seeing what may have taken place before what we see in the video:
If you are going to stand up to armed police, know what to expect when you are overcome. It WILL happen.
If you aren't prepared to take a physical stand against something: DON'T.
If you are, then do it right with your full might.
Otherwise use some common sense and dont cry fowl when you get your ass kicked.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Originally posted by king Pop!p
I think this is outragous! I hate Mankind. Its 2011, and we're still acting like animals. How long would it take before that type of action occurs here, in the US? Im afraid of the future. I really am.

Its not graphic, per sé, but igs just f#cked up, on so many levels. A group of policeman beating their people like that? wow.

I would support for the US, to take over Egypt, and murder all of those fools, that are evil!

P.S I still cant believe that.smh For some reason, I think ghat the Nazi's weren't even beating the Jews lime this, on the streets.

See? The programming is working PERFECTLY. Obviously, it is now time for the US to invade and take over. Just helping out those poor Egyptians. "And murder all of those fools, that are evil". Yup.

I can't even believe people actually think this way. But obviously, you do. The TV brainwash works, way better than you could imagine.

Yup, I guess that darn brain washing worked! If you could sit in your home and be okay with your self, then good for you. Did u see what they did to that woman? Did you see how their military police was stomping and beating the crap out of unarmed men? Be sure, that that'll be you when that occurs over here, pal. By letting that wave of evil spread, is a crime in it self.

I just wish the US, was really the hero of the world. By spreadings peace, and all that good sounding stuff. I know we're not, but s#it, something has to change in this world. Its getting more insane my the milisecond!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
When the revolution is over, revolutionaries will be eliminated. They are useless now. Lined up and shot.

Good old totalitarian wisdom.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teabags
If you put yourself in a dangerous situation expect dangerous results despite ANY possible outcome.
Without taking sides or seeing what may have taken place before what we see in the video:
If you are going to stand up to armed police, know what to expect when you are overcome. It WILL happen.
If you are, then do it right with your full might.
Otherwise use some common sense and dont cry fowl when you get your ass kicked.

"If you are going to stand up to armed police, know what to expect when you are overcome. It WILL happen.
If you are, then do it right with your full might."

I think that is exactly what they are doing, I can still cry foul when the military there is just inciting more violence and purposely beating the hell out of everyone even if they are running away. 12 year old and 14 year old among those dead.

It is just wrong, no matter what they were protesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
and you don't believe American troops will do the same thing? Silly wabbits.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scary

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
who thinks our police would follow through with similar orders if given here in america?

Both the police AND the military will do exactly this. The people who think they won't...are fools. We've already seen it with the police....

Indeed. As I have said in other threads, people are persuaded by propaganda all too easily. Look at the long war America has just left, built on propaganda, and thousands of your brave troops swallowed all of it, and kept on firing when it was proven that there were no WMD's.

In fact, I would go further and say that the masses will be duped too. Millions of Americans have swallowed the BS about the Occupy movement, even when they knew that there was a PR campaign designed to tarnish them too. So you're told that you're about to be lied to, and then you STILL believe the lie!

Your Police and military will follow orders, and they'll do it because those protesters in the USA will be painted as "domestic terrorists", and your military are not capable of thinking for themselves.

The same has happened in Egypt, and the same will happen everywhere else.

If there ever needed to be an example of how ignorant the masses are, it's in their attacks - or even indifference - on Assange and Manning.

People are suggesting that US Police and Military would have a moral duty not to attack their own citizens, and these are the same people who would execute a man who saw the abuses of his own country and used his moral judgment. Hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

So True.
Star for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

i AM an African you fool. I was born in Zimbabwe and lived there until I was 14 years old. And yes, I'm black too.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by manontrial
reply to post by CREAM

i AM an African you fool. I was born in Zimbabwe and lived there until I was 14 years old. And yes, I'm black too.

Well, than you know it has nothing to do with with race. Glad we cleared that up.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I don't even want to watch it. it will just make me angry and ruin the rest of my day.

But I'm pretty sure if it's worth posting it can't be too good.

One day this will all be over.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Not a single mention on CNN.com homepage about Egypt.

No one cares I guess.

What is on CNN:

# Man burns woman alive in N.Y. elevator
# 2 dead after Russian oil rig sinks
# Florida A&M alumni to speak out
# 50 arrested in Occupy demonstration
# Winter storm brewing in Southwest
# 2-month payroll tax cut extension OK'd
# How it affects you | 100 missing after migrant boat sinks | How it's paid for
# Obama 'very pleased' with vote Obama 'very pleased' with vote
# Congress OKs massive spending plan
# Des Moines Register endorses Romney
# Ticker: Paul: Bachmann 'hates Muslims'
# Stocks could face a stormy week
# Manning's gender identity comes up
# Remains ID'd as missing N.J. woman
# 548 dead in Philippines storm
# Hundreds left dead in storm's wake Hundreds left dead in storm's wake
# California gunman, shooting victims ID'd
# MLB team in record bid for Japan star SI
# Michael Jackson's furniture auctioned
# Top 11 stories of 2011 HLN
# Year's hottest video games Year's hottest video games
# Cat inherits $13,000,000 Cat inherits $13,000,000
# What to buy after Christmas What to buy after Christmas
# 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall
# Kayakers go over 90-foot falls Kayakers go over 90-foot falls
# J.R. Martinez going to be a dad People
# This Just In: CNN's news blog

That must be CNN the US Edition - which shows what CNN is showing to the americans ... because the International Edition (the only one I read) has this:

LATEST NEWS
Czech statesman Vaclav Havel dies
Death toll from Philippine storm at 650
Woman's beating fuels Egypt protests
Egyptian woman beaten, exposed
Iran press airs 'US spy confession'
Last US troops withdraw from Iraq
Karzai: Taliban must have negotiator
Bradley Manning known for 'outbursts'
Unrest in Yemen leaves 10 dead
Major storm brewing in U.S. Southwest
50 arrested in NYC Occupy demo