It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Egypt Protest Video - The Most Terrible Thing I Have Viewed In My Life, Litterally

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Its very sad to watch. When I watched this video it was as of i was watching a bunch of wild animals attacking each other. I have seen way worse, in which would keep you up for days if not weeks. Things are changing whether we like it or not, some souls will experience the worst in which they wanted to but its all only temporary. ((((love and light)))

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

Exactly, the only way would be for the army to collapse from within, if there are enough good people in there. That would mean civil war though.

link   
Remember how Hilary smiled and laughed when Mubarak was killed. Obama supported the "change" that the people of Egypt deserved. Part of the blame for this is on Obama's head. He should have known what the radical Muslims would do once the got power in that country.

link   

Originally posted by DelMar
Watched it earlier today and it made me angry. If you look around the frame, there are people being beaten everywhere; most of them on the ground trying to cover themselves from multiple batons and kicks. I want to hope that the protestors will step up their offense to show the military (police) that they will no longer take it. But, then I think that the military (police) will just step up theirs and start shooting more. It looks like a no win situation; truly sad.

Yet another time that people truly make me sick.

If the protesters use guns it justifies the military's use of guns and before we know it the protesters will be called terrorists.

It's a terrible situation.

The military doesn't get it, they think beating people will stop them, but people fighting for freedom don't do it out of fear, so all the military is doing is inciting more violence. Maybe they just have a blood lust, I don't get it.
edit on 18-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
call it what you will...this is how a dictatorship works. fear and intimidation...beatings and death. i imagine Mubarack seems not so bad right about now.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
call it what you will...this is how a dictatorship works. fear and intimidation...beatings and death. i imagine Mubarack seems not so bad right about now.

I think your missing the point if you think these people want Mubarack back.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rlrsar

It will be hard. People in the military are brainwashed! they are taught they are the best, powerful, strong and killing machines, some may be different. There training is to make them feel powerful, they are taught killing you is to protect, serve, ect.. What we need is a more powerful movement, something to override the brainwashing and something to scare everyone to the point that we all stand with each other because we know we are brothers and sisters. If some evil aliens came to earth right now and told the people, this is our ancient plant, we dont like you, so we decided to kill you all, would we look at other nations and see them as different or would we all see each other as one and fight for our species? (((Love and light)))

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Those paramilitaries who are jumping on and beating the women in Egypt should be tried,and then put up against a wall and shot if found guilty.

True Cops and Army DO NOT KILL their own people.
They protect them from harm.

The good people of Egypt have been conned.
And now they must fight.Again.

We should help them.
They have been conned just like we all have IMO.
And our own Media and Governments have directed that con.

As usual.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

no..i understand..just saying they have gone from bad to worse
2nd line

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I don't want to sound like an arse, but remember they wanted change, and well, they got it.

I agree. I don't remember these things happening on a daily basis in Mubarak's time. Now they got their 'spring' and 'democracy' they wanted so much..I don't feel sorry for them or for the Lybians..they got what they deserved.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That was horrible. They were stomping on that women. What cowards. ~SheopleNation

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
when you call someone an enemy or label them in some way.... please remember that the competition you feel should not go so far as to kill said human being... should it?

no, it shouldn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Not a single mention on CNN.com homepage about Egypt.

No one cares I guess.

What is on CNN:

# Man burns woman alive in N.Y. elevator
# 2 dead after Russian oil rig sinks
# Florida A&M alumni to speak out
# 50 arrested in Occupy demonstration
# Winter storm brewing in Southwest
# 2-month payroll tax cut extension OK'd
# How it affects you | 100 missing after migrant boat sinks | How it's paid for
# Obama 'very pleased' with vote Obama 'very pleased' with vote
# Congress OKs massive spending plan
# Des Moines Register endorses Romney
# Ticker: Paul: Bachmann 'hates Muslims'
# Stocks could face a stormy week
# Manning's gender identity comes up
# Remains ID'd as missing N.J. woman
# 548 dead in Philippines storm
# Hundreds left dead in storm's wake Hundreds left dead in storm's wake
# California gunman, shooting victims ID'd
# MLB team in record bid for Japan star SI
# Michael Jackson's furniture auctioned
# Top 11 stories of 2011 HLN
# Year's hottest video games Year's hottest video games
# Cat inherits $13,000,000 Cat inherits $13,000,000
# What to buy after Christmas What to buy after Christmas
# 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall
# Kayakers go over 90-foot falls Kayakers go over 90-foot falls
# J.R. Martinez going to be a dad People
# This Just In: CNN's news blog

Dude,

That cat inherited $13,000,000.

Cat - 1
Egyptian people - 0

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is when you pick up a gun if you have one and start killing them.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I found this video very entertaining. Unfortunately, it seems that the MAJORITY of people around here don't really know what they are watching, how it happened, and whats going to happen.

First of all, the ignorant, uneducated idiots getting beat down are getting what they asked for. It's not their fault, they are too stupid to understand how they were being used by certain groups anyway. Those morons in the street are nothing more than some smarter groups "useful band of idiots". I don't feel sorry for them one bit. And anyone around here who doesn't understand what I mean, well.....your someone's own personal useful idiot too..think about it.

Second of all, the ignorant, uneducated idiots giving the beat downs are getting what they asked for too. It's not their fault. They are a product of their environment, just like the morons they are beating. Those morons handing out free beatings are nothing more than some smarter group's "useful band of idiots". I don't feel sorry for them one bit.

In this world, the most ignorant among us are too ignorant to understand they are products of their environment, They can't step back and look at the bigger picture.

Just like all the crybabies who see this video and then give use their useless outpouring of bleeding heart emotion. Oh, now you care? Now you give a crap? Really, where were all of you people a while back when anyone with half a brain could see this stuff coming from a mile away? Too busy ignorantly viewing Egypt and the whole "arab spring" thing with ignorant, rose colored glasses...weren't ya? Admit it. You had no idea what was really going on. Just like you probably cried your eyes out over what was going on in Libya...where again you have no idea what really happened there, do you? Check back in with them now and tell me what you see...

I feel bad for folks around here who only see a video of beating getting beat, and don't have the education, common sense, reason and built in ability to use logic to really understand they are seeing so much more...and maybe next time they might be able to see this coming down the road if they have the guts to look themselves in the mirror TODAY and admit to themselves who they don't understand crap about world events, culture, religion......

Oh butn wait, my bleeding heart just saw a youtube video of some people getting beat in the street...oh the humanity.....oh letz light ourselves on fire and run around, quick...someone form a drum circle and lets meditate on man's inhumanity to man........oh the HORROR....... what a laughable display of real world ignorance going on in this thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Somewhat reminds me of Rodney King beating...

At the end of the say it just shows what lies beneath the surface (man is an ANIMAL), and the 'pack' mentality can erupt at anytime, given the right circumstances...maybe the riot police has just seen one of their comrades heads caved in by a protestor, throwing a brick from a building etc.

The world sits upon a virtual social powder keg right now, and it's not going to be defused IMHO.

My prayers go to those in these hot spots.

link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I can only hope that something somewhere decides to have pity on us, for it seems that we won't be saving ourselves.

Through the grace of God, YES WE WILL!

Failure is NOT an option.

Though the path is covered with thorns and pricks (yes pricks), we will walk it, together.

With Love,

Your Brother

link   
They are just animals really.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Unfortunately, it seems that the MAJORITY of people around here don't really know what they are watching, how it happened, and whats going to happen.

Enlighten us.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
wow it reminds me of those

Southern civil rights Videos in the 60s and those Lynching Post cards of the 1900s to the 1930s

there becoming like America in those decade's

Ohh America Oh America !

Americas Darkest Past

Seriously if i was going to be beaten to death as seeing others being beaten to Death At least i would put up a Fight ! but this is the Muslim World where you still have Limbs Hacked of for Stealing , private parts mutilated or hacked off for Stone to Death ... Adultery ! sadly you may have a Civilian Mob joining in to Mercy Kill you!!

All in the Name ALLAH !

but here in America i see videos of Police Officers & Military Personnel Doing the Same thing
not just so much in a Protest Crowed

Im not Shocked nor Surprised of the outcome of a Islamic Country

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join