It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Egypt Protest Video - The Most Terrible Thing I Have Viewed In My Life, Litterally

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1king2rulethemall
My major point is this.................
Whether you are Christian OR NOT - the teachings of Jesus Christ make good, logical and practical sense ! If everyone followed the way Jesus lived and lived what He taught then peace would be a REALITY !!!!!!

Do you follow the way Jesus lived and what he taught?

You are absolutely correct in that we all will find peace when we choose to walk in his foot steps. However, walking in those foot steps requires absolute belief in that his path is the path to walk.

Do you have faith enough to give away all of your possessions and walk this world with nothing but the clothes on your back, living off the charity of others, while serving them in what ever way they require, while sharing his gospel?

If you do, then well met Brother.

If you do not, then the rest of the world has no reason to believe what you say because you do not believe it yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 19-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by CREAM

its funny how this never get into the news... fox, cbc, cbs, w/e but everything else is lol.

Im done with this world, full of corrupted peice of # politics, governement, bankers, polices...

Cant wait for 75% of the world population to die of something. so we can kill the remaining 25% that are stupid corupted #s then we have a world to live in.

I saw this clip on the news today but they didn't show the worst of it.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Un-#ing-believable......

To restrain someone is one thing, but for numerous police, military, or thugs for all we know, to continue beating someone for minutes goes beyond that required to subdue someone....... especially when there's countless police to hold the protester that's being beaten, and when the protestor appears to be unarmed / defenseless.

One day people all over the world will unite and rise against the evil that resides in those in power whether it's political power, religious power or criminal power......

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by judus
Tragic is all i have too say.

If this happened to me or a fellow country man I myself would be getting organized to start attacking them I just could not stand there and do nothing which in term would more than likely put my own life in serious danger.

judus, I don't know where you live but if that comes to where I live, I sure hope I find myseld beside you because I would also put life in danger to stop the senseless beating. If everybody would stop running and ran in to push them back, took soom of the weapons, those people could have been removed. I don't understand the protesters, if you go out to protest, and then run like cowards, they are only going to think they can do that everytime.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69
I'm getting tired of seeing the abuse the military and the police put these days. It's all over the world not just in Egypt. What the hell the whole world turned over night to military tyranies and we missed the moment? How can a person wearing a uniform of a state hit and KILL the civilians of that state? Is that SOLDIER worthy of wearing the flag of that state? Does the military and police worldwide just hire thugs? I'm getting sick of soldiers, i'm getting sick of all of them.

I'm sory if there is any soldiers on ATS but I do have one question: Are you still in the military/police? if yes, do you remember what you have sworn when you joined? If yes, than no matter what country you come from just think about this, you are betraying your country and your people. If that oath you have made means anything to you, you would understand. period. I'm getting sick of seeing people in uniform honestly.

And remember this everybody, if we still live in democracies, the ones that have the power are we "We, the people.." you will find this phrase in any constitution. I would be happy if tomorrow all military on the planet just freakin dissapears. Go away and wage war amongs yourselvs where the civilians can't see you untill every one of you is gone. I think we can all agree to give u a pretty big dessert where all of you can fit, make it your country wo don't really care, take all your weapons, sticks, helmets, shields and wage your pathetic wars untill all of you are gone.

I'm sorry to this to you but I can't stand it, and it needs to be said and understood.
WE DO NOT LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you live in the US, I don't know about other countries.
IT IS A REPUBLIC! It is a democratic REPUBLIC. "Democratic" is an adjective, not a noun, people, WAKE UP! It tells what type of Republic we have. It means we can choose who is in office. Demacracy (as a noun) is what ever the majority says goes, aka. mob rule. A Republic is the rule of law, you know the constitution, YOUR RIGHTS. When the Messiah returns we will once again have a TRUE Republic, the rule of YHWH's law with no option to elect a leader, the Messiah is in charge. Every idiot politian who calls this country a democracy, should be removed from office NOW! How can they run a country when they don't even know what type of government they have sworn to protect?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scary

Religions are the cancer that is killing the world.

That's true. Because religion is manmade, but that does not mean YHWH (GOD) is killing the world or manmade.
edit on 19-12-2011 by BelieveInEnoch because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
There is only one enemy in a One World Government.

The People.
This will spread.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
it's time to grow balls draw the proverbial line in the sand take up arms, stand together as humans no colour, race, religion or sex just humans and fight for your freedom. Until we have another revolution nothing will change

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Veritas, Aequitas.. We will have our vengeance on the corrupted souls...

Nobody deserves this... Except for those who dish out the pain and misery.

I hope the shi* heads doing the beating get twice the pain and suffering in their slow, agonizing death.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You are absolutely correct in that we all will find peace when we choose to walk in his foot steps. However, walking in those foot steps requires absolute belief in that his path is the path to walk.
Firstly - thank you for confirming my point. If human-kind walked as Jesus walked we would find peace. That is exactly what I am saying.
Secondly - even if you don't believe that "His path is the path to walk" as you say, His teachings make perfectly logical and practical sense for the average, raggedy human being to live in harmony with their fellow man. His teachings and way of life are demonstrable to the ONLY path that leads to peace. Human history has proven that fact over and over again. The video speaks for itself. Without Jesus, humanity breaks down and fails.

If you do not, then the rest of the world has no reason to believe what you say because you do not believe it yourself.
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am not asking people to believe what I say. I am asking them to believe what JESUS CHRIST said and did.
I am not elevating myself above anybody. I am fallen just like you and everybody else. I cannot save myself or anybody else. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE. Listen and follow what Jesus says.

AGAIN - MY POINT IS - IF JESUS CHRIST IS THE MODEL THAT HUMANKIND STRIVED TO LIVE BY, THEN PEACE WOULD BE A REALITY.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I am not asking people to believe what I say. I am asking them to believe what JESUS CHRIST said and did.
I am not elevating myself above anybody. I am fallen just like you and everybody else. I cannot save myself or anybody else. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE. Listen and follow what Jesus says.

AGAIN - MY POINT IS - IF JESUS CHRIST IS THE MODEL THAT HUMANKIND STRIVED TO LIVE BY, THEN PEACE WOULD BE A REALITY.

If you want people to believe what Jesus Christ said, do what Jesus said to do.

The truth stands on it's own merit.

If you are fallen, then let me pick you up. It is easy, so very easy to do what Christ said.

I DO.

My point is stop telling people to do what Jesus said do until you yourself do it.

How do you do what he said?

Give all your wealth away and follow him.

Imagine if every Christian gave back to caesar, that which belongs to caesar.

All the money he printed, the titles to property, even your name since he owns that too.

Give it all back and the system will crumble.

This is what Jesus was trying to do.

Break away from the Roman control and the power of the church.

I am doing it. It is the essence of the Plan. And it works.

If no one else chooses to walk that road, then you get the over lord you deserve.

Your clinging to the material world is your prison.

I am free. And I feel so sorry for those who cannot see the escape hatch that Jesus provided.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am - I am telling them that people need Jesus Christ.

If you are fallen, then let me pick you up.
You cannot help anyones fallen state my friend. Only the grace of Jesus Christ can save people.

It is easy, so very easy to do what Christ said. I DO.
If it is so easy, then why does Jesus say that the road is narrow and the people are few? The Christian Bible teaches that Jesus is the ONLY person who can ever do what Jesus says to do. He is sinless - but WE all fall short of the glory of GOD.

You are fundamentally incorrect in your theology my friend, but this is not the thread to be discussing doctrine.

This thread is about the atrocious and horrific acts that one human being can do to another human being.
My resolve is to offer the gospel of Jesus Christ - as He alone can change a persons nature.
Apart from Him we are nothing.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Horrific yes, but it certainly isn't the worst video I've seen. Videos of NATO & rebel atrocities in Libya are a lot worse. They have these soldiers on video, so their faces should be plastered all over every social networking website and identified, as sooner or later they will be brought to justice for their despicable behavior and crimes.

Children scream in agony. One child has his lower jaw blown away and feet hanging by a piece of skin.

Warning! Absolutely horrific.
www.youtube.com...

Civilians accuse NATO of massacre in Sirte raids, bombing schools and hospitals.
www.theaustralian.com.au...

How anyone can do that to another human let alone a child. It's truly barbaric.
news.antiwar.com...
edit on
edit on 20-12-2011 by kindred because: changed to a link, as it's simply too horrific to post as a video.
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nanny

Please I'm sorry, but you're over exaggerating. Not all humans behave in this manner. I certainly don't and I personally do not know anyone who does. People like those in the video are a minority. We are not all bad.
Let's keep things in perspective.

edit on 20-12-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

What do you expect? You oust a theocratic ruler and he is replaced by a hard line islamic military. The UN and Humans rights don't care now because the obstacle in the way has now been removed. Same thing is happening in Libya and the same will happen in Syria.

It was terrible to watch the video........but we told you so.

Better the devil you know.
edit on 20-12-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
Somewhat reminds me of Rodney King beating.

Yeah? Well it reminds me even more of Reginald Denny, and how his head was caved in by cowards.

What a joke. King got nothing even close to what these people got. Plus, he was a maniac who was high on PCP and was driving reckless which could have killed folks who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. These people are fighting for their freedom, not high on dope.

Listen, I don't agree with police brutality, but sometimes it's the only answer in order to prevent more violence. What about ole Reginald Denny? I think he got worse and has brain damage for doing nothing whatsoever but his job, which was driving a truck.

I am glad that those law enforcement officers were prosecuted and thats only because I believe that they took it too far, but get over Rodney King bro, cause nobody gives a crap about that bum. ~SheopleNation

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thats when a man needs an m240 to the f***** face, F that shoot them all in the abdomen and let them bleed out or die of toxin poisoning. Cowards.
edit on 20-12-2011 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I am - I am telling them that people need Jesus Christ.

If you are fallen, then let me pick you up.
You cannot help anyones fallen state my friend. Only the grace of Jesus Christ can save people.

It is easy, so very easy to do what Christ said. I DO.
If it is so easy, then why does Jesus say that the road is narrow and the people are few? The Christian Bible teaches that Jesus is the ONLY person who can ever do what Jesus says to do. He is sinless - but WE all fall short of the glory of GOD.

You are fundamentally incorrect in your theology my friend, but this is not the thread to be discussing doctrine.

This thread is about the atrocious and horrific acts that one human being can do to another human being.
My resolve is to offer the gospel of Jesus Christ - as He alone can change a persons nature.
Apart from Him we are nothing.

The only way to kill a message is to worship the messenger.

Which is greater? The message or the messenger? Why speak only of the messenger and ignore the message?
-----------
This is a horrible turn of events. It is sad to know that foreign policy of the Bush and Obama administration helped pay for those Egyptian butchers/soldiers commissions.

edit on 21-12-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
WTFrank? This is nuts I can't believe what I just saw. What cowards. This is what is going on in the little OWS protests too, and this will be the scene across the world soon.
Don't the people in that army also live in Egypt? Are the people they are hitting their neighbors, and possibly friends of friends/family? Aborigines. Animals. Monkey like behavior. They deserve a mob on top of them too.

I mostly agree with you on the cowardice of these people but let me ask you this, have you ever seen Aborigines or any Animals act in this way? Because I certainly havent, and I dont think anyone has, these actions of Cowardice are only seen in 'Civilized' Man, with the right laws and acts behind them to make this normal in our messed up world.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Give all your wealth away and follow him.

Imagine if every Christian gave back to caesar, that which belongs to caesar.

All the money he printed, the titles to property, even your name since he owns that too.

Give it all back and the system will crumble.

This is what Jesus was trying to do.

Break away from the Roman control and the power of the church.

I am doing it. It is the essence of the Plan. And it works.

If no one else chooses to walk that road, then you get the over lord you deserve.

Your clinging to the material world is your prison.

I wholeheartedly agree with your above points about giving your wealth, property and title back to the people who own it and becoming a truly free man, but I find myself strongly disagreeing in your belief that this can only be done through Jesus Christ.

Gaia (Nature) is the true provider and the only reason we are able to give back all our materialistic possesions and live a sustainable life from the land, and to my understanding of Christianity, Jesus Christ did not create Nature, therefore in your religion he is just Gods messenger, not the saviour, or the son of God, but the simple messenger who deserves none of your praise and devotion because he was simply spreading a message of peace and love towards fellow man and more importantly towards nature.

He didnt come down from heaven to be put on a pedistool for people to pray to and worship more than they do God, he came down to try and change peoples attitudes towards life, with materialism being the main evil, and to usher in a new age of respect and harmony with nature but he failed in his task and very powerful 'evil' men jumped on the bandwagon and very cleverly changed the direction and essential meaning of Jesus' message to suit their own needs. It was our chance of 'redemption' right then and there but we were too weak minded and stupid to truly understand and accept Gods message, so instead Christianity today is just another Religion obsessed with money, power and influence.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join