It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Egypt Protest Video - The Most Terrible Thing I Have Viewed In My Life, Litterally

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

this is the most horrible thing ive ever seen and the thing is if its happening there then eventualy its gonna happen with the occupy protestors

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ah! The price for liberty is death. Truly, it is sad to see these dummies killing to "keep the peace" and people "under control".

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

The above carries further details of this disgusting, inhumane behaviour of 'Egyptian Officials / Government', and you can see how widespread the whole incident was / is.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Ah! The price for liberty is death. Truly, it is sad to see these dummies killing to "keep the peace" and people "under control".

Yeah it all is so dumb, makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Pic from the scene...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Animals.

Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1king2rulethemall

Have you traveled to a Muslim country and gotten to know the people there on a personal level? No. Ok. Because I have.

You push all of your quotes from the Bible but fail to acknowledge the Quran has a chapter on the the Virgin Mary, they honor her and do believe she was a virgin. The also believe Jesus brought with his the gospel of God and they believe in his miracles.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Meanwhile, western media keeps running its usual propaganda making the xenophobes in the sheeple mass feel all cozy that their nation is too "civilized" for this to happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
unfortunately they know the situation they are putting themselves in. They prob did something that could of killed the security forces then ran for it.. The protesters are crazy over there... so who knows the real story Yes though it was overkill i agree on that..but looks like they lost this battle

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Can someone please drop a big bomb on all these "peace keepers" aka police, i'd pay to see it and could actually laugh at them dying....May they all burn in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The Most Terrible Thing I Have Viewed In My Life, Litterally

Baby, you aint seen nothin' yet!
That's a promise.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It is indeed very sad and terrible.

And replies in this thread have me saddened as well...

Originally posted by calnorak
reply to post by CREAM

I did try to visualize that my mother or any other female I was close to in there. Still didn't elicit an emotional response.

I'm speechless... That's really concerning. Would you feel pain or anything at all? If you were stomped in the chest while basically being violated(shirt town open), how about if your pants were torn off exposing your underwear and you were stomped in the groin?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Not a single mention on CNN.com homepage about Egypt.

No one cares I guess.

What is on CNN:

# Man burns woman alive in N.Y. elevator
# 2 dead after Russian oil rig sinks
# Florida A&M alumni to speak out
# 50 arrested in Occupy demonstration
# Winter storm brewing in Southwest
# 2-month payroll tax cut extension OK'd
# How it affects you | 100 missing after migrant boat sinks | How it's paid for
# Obama 'very pleased' with vote Obama 'very pleased' with vote
# Congress OKs massive spending plan
# Des Moines Register endorses Romney
# Ticker: Paul: Bachmann 'hates Muslims'
# Stocks could face a stormy week
# Manning's gender identity comes up
# Remains ID'd as missing N.J. woman
# 548 dead in Philippines storm
# Hundreds left dead in storm's wake Hundreds left dead in storm's wake
# California gunman, shooting victims ID'd
# MLB team in record bid for Japan star SI
# Michael Jackson's furniture auctioned
# Top 11 stories of 2011 HLN
# Year's hottest video games Year's hottest video games
# Cat inherits $13,000,000 Cat inherits $13,000,000
# What to buy after Christmas What to buy after Christmas
# 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall 'Men's den' helps men relax at mall
# Kayakers go over 90-foot falls Kayakers go over 90-foot falls
# J.R. Martinez going to be a dad People
# This Just In: CNN's news blog

Wow, thats a rich cat, wonder what it will spend all that money on.

90 feet in a kayak, man he must have some big nuts.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Pic from the scene...

Egypt military police uniform, casual black shirt, russian camo pants, skeetchers trainers, big stick.

Cowards, Im sure she will have a headache when she wakes up and a nice size 6 footprint bruised in between her chebs. But that guy will always have a small penis and PE.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Just a horrid video, i dont wanna see this happen here, but its coming from what i seen.

if the predicted much more violent version of 2012 occupy does happen that i seen in an older thread.
its gonna be the ultimate ugliest event in human history.

from what i've read, the internet isnt a safe haven, Ham radio community is too formal and ignorant too.

What i'd like to suggest, if for everyone who sees this coming, stock up on cb radios and good dipole antennas.
everyone look at cb radio now, this is our last line of truly free communications. buy atleast 2 base stations and 5 mobiles, stock up on dc power supplies. the Police have barely begun to secure their communications systems, for tracking police rf activity, go with a uniden trunktracker 4 scanner.

the feds will come for us, but we will be ready and strong when we hear them coming.

america of the past had a good ideal, united we stand to drop the maul, divided, we will fall.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I see from the image of the poor lady that there is one (peas balls) who is dragging her and laughing and another closeby also with his helmet open. I dont think either of these 2 guys will be laughing shortly. If it was my daughter they would shortly be pushing up sand dune cactus!!. They are now im sure on a number of hit lists!!! And rightly so!!

They need wacking!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

As i watched with horror at this reality, I cryed! When will we stand up against inhumane behavior like this?
When will we unite to combat these crimes? I don't know how these men could live with themselves! As many strive for freedom all they seem to recieve for their effort is a hard boot, heavy club to their unprotected bodies and jail time! Will we ever have a world devoid of violence? Will we ever show respect for each other or is this it?
I am one whom believes, if you spit in the wind it will come back in your face! I hope to God, Karma brings the wrath of justice down on these unjust men! I know there will come a day when all bills will come due! I just hope God will show to them more mercy then they did to others! If we don't have ethics or compassion, then we are just peddlers of our fellow mans pain and suffering! I don't think these are the majority of us but I do believe
that most of humanity has been brainwashed to believe this! Revolution always starts with a choice and we must choose with all our heart to bring peace to all who dare dream it possible! Peace yall!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

As i watched with horror at this reality, I cryed! When will we stand up against inhumane behavior like this?
When will we unite to combat these crimes?

Isn't that what has been going on?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What galls me is that Egypt had, and still has, mandatory military service for all males between the ages of 18 and 30...there tends to be a solidarity among the males based on common experience. As such, in my limited experience of the country, it was the police who were regarded with distrust rather than the army. Didn't we watch children playing on their military's tanks during the major protests?
edit on 19-12-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join