It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Contractors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I read alot of people on here who obviously know nothing about Defense Contractors. I worked for multiple doing security. Everyone has their bad apples that mess things up. Blackwater is the best company I worked for, they treat their guys great. On top of that , we donated and shipped and built beds, houses etc.. to afghan poor families, We also gave them blankets and food so they would survive the winter. We did that on our own, not company ordered. Most of the guys are professionals from the service with many years or Special ops, I remember a General visiting us and telling us how are training was the best for the afghans and we dedicated the most time to teaching them. He insisted we stayed and no other group took it from us. BW has had charities as well. You know why the gov wants contractors?? Because in the end it IS cheaper than having a US service member die. When they die you have to pay to thier family and life time benefits, etc... so a contractor making 500 a day isnt nothing the gov has to pay to a dead service members family. Dont hate cause of as usual what the media spreads or people not there or cause they are making the big bucks. They deserve it with many years served to our country. All the guys I was with 75percent had their Degrees from college and multiple years in the service, including special ops. I know I got through atleast one person, so I did my job. Liberals talk about us being brainwashed by the media, well it works both ways.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I personally believe you, but be prepared to be called a shill.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Blackwater/Xe/New name I dont know is the worst mercenary company there is. Working for the dollar and murdering. I do not care they would pay me 250K a year, I will take no part in the murder of innocents.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
exactly you DONT care, my point, your ignorant. So by your acknowledgment you know nothing about them , their process , or operations. You just admitted you say what you want, not facts. So funny.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I take it you were never subjected to any operations? Whilst operating under Blackwater? By operations I refer to those performed on ones body.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
no

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
We're you aware at any time during your service with Blackwater that any others also contracted. Underwent any such operations and/or 'gene therapies'? I'm asking because I have been made aware of Blackwater's efforts in pushing out 'next-gen' or dare I say would be super soldiers through various means. Through the billions of dollars of funding, in which they invested in a number of ventures.

Most of these soldiers as I have found. We're not actually veterans. But individuals selected and persuaded whilst in their late to mid teens. No I do not have anything definitive I can present. I'm simply trying to further explore the possibility of this scenario. If you know nothing of any of this sort that's fine and thank you for answering.

Though given your stance in serving under Blackwater. I take it you were not involved in operations, within Pakistan?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
C'mon! I work for BW but I never had to DO anything. All I did was drive a truck... or drive a car... or drive some sort of vehicle... or ... I was just there ... or actually I didn't really do anything... maybe somebody else did, but not me!!...

Maybe I saw something, ... but I didn't DO anything! Hey,... you have no idea what it was like! Survival is your number one goal!

At worst,...I just contributed to some really bad Karma!

top topics

join