It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our of the Blue: Great Ufo documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This documentary is pretty new, was released only a month ago by UFOTV.

It is a great documentary documenting alot of the past controversy surrounding the ufo investigations conducted "officially" by the USA in the past, such as leaked memos clearly documenting alot of the investigations where frauds, with an already dictated outcome from the beginning, and ways in which this was covered up.

This documentary does a good job of showing how the sheeple was manipulated into thinking "there was nothing to it", behind the official facade of "objective conclusions".

edit on 18-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Im not sure its that new. I feel like i saw this a year ago on youtube. It had some great moments. But alas its not new. New is a ufo on a flatbed truck or hillary clinton is an alien. Hehe
edit on 18-12-2011 by lizardman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lizardman

Uploaded by UFOTVstudios on Nov 9, 2011

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
There are a lot of threads on Out of the Blue and is a number of years old too. It's a long documentary and you can find other youtube versions that don't have all the ads.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

its from 2004

DVD Release Date: June 22, 2004

www.amazon.com...

But its still a great documentary

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lizardman
reply to post by NeoVain

Im not sure its that new. I feel like i saw this a year ago on youtube. It had some great moments. But alas its not new. New is a ufo on a flatbed truck or hillary clinton is an alien. Hehe
edit on 18-12-2011 by lizardman because: (no reason given)

Speaking of UFO on flatbed truck
I did see that post and the pics, they were great (I don't think it was a "UFO" maybe the semi secret aircraft people mentioned)

Ill have to check this out, thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Oh i was not aware of this, as i just noticed their upload date to be 9th nov 2011, and it seems to be a UFO-tv exclusive, so i assumed it was new. Thanks for the info. Still a great documentary for anyone that has not seen it though.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I realize that I have seen this before. It was good. Thanks for posting, I added to my FB page.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
IMDB says the documentary was made in 2002. But its still good .

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
seen it already....quite good.....also recommended: the day before disclosure....have them both downloaded...anything by that Dr. Stephen What's-his-name..of the Disclosure Project....avoid it like the plague...anyone that claims you'll have an "ET encounter" for around $2800, is on crack...not to mention a quack....anyways...we have to learn to piece together what information that may seem like bull#, but...may have a lot of truth to it...we have to learn to read between the lines, to get the whole picture...think about it

top topics

join