It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone here good with reading energies? I really need help with this psychics, please

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Im a psychic. I feel your and his energy match and are compatible. He has things in his life confusing him to be someone else but his real energy is on you. Get together some time, just the two of you would be the best, and do some sort of functional activity like a sport or building something, like a hands on activity. Then at the right moment tell him how you feel and your feelings for him. It will change his mind for the best for you two in a positive manor. You two are very close and telling him your feelings for him wont harm your relationship but strengthen it. Give him a few weeks to figure things out and to process his thoughts. After that things will turn out fine!
I am a 20 year old Canadian guy but i was born in a really powerful family with strong psychic abilities. Im always right and things seem correspond with my sayings. Time will always heal and things always seem to work out! Good luck and i send much Love energy!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Hi Rish,

Yes, life is tough - impossible really.

Yes, I get what you are saying - I have been through total crap as well.

I was just trying to protect that young man.

But, hey, friends ok?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

I will, if his ex doesn't snatch him up before we can actually go. Man, I feel so scared right now, I don't want to be a fool if he changed his mind on me, but my heart is telling me to still trust him on this that he won't go back on his word....

I just hope that in that my intuition and your advice is correct.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
Im a psychic. I feel your and his energy match and are compatible.

I am an energy empath. If you believe in reincarnation (or that our consciousness cycles) - - then wouldn't you support we recycle in groups. There is unfinished business here.

These people are so young. They need to live life to know life. Walk many paths to find the right one.

Word of advice: "You must be ONE - before you can be TWO".

At 19 you are not fully ONE yet. 1/2 and 1/2 is not ready to be a complete TWO.

Let it be a life experience without fear or expectations. Enjoy the moments in each day - - without expectation.

KNOW/LEARN - - the difference between Lust and Love. Lust is the chemical reaction in your body that causes attraction and makes another person desirable. Love (real love) is the commitment and responsibility of building a relationship and shared life. Few at 19 are ready for this long term commitment - - as they are still discovering their own wants and needs.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I know it is love because he does so much for me and never ask for sex (although he did mention it a few times)... He says that he just wants to stay by my side...

We known each other for a few years, always been really really close with a deep connection...

Can you elaborate more when you say "unfinished business"? I hope we didn't do anything bad to each other in another life.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Annee

I know it is love because he does so much for me and never ask for sex (although he did mention it a few times)... He says that he just wants to stay by my side...

I am not saying there isn't Love or caring - - - but that is not what I am talking about.

Very rare to have long lasting "life time commitment" Love at 19.

You need to let go of the fear - - enjoy the experience fully for what it is - - as long as it lasts. It could last a lifetime - - but its doubtful.

Again - - fully enjoy the experience. This is part of life - - part of growing up. If/when it ends - - - try to see a new path opening (not closing).

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I AM THE MASTER.
THE MASTER RESIDES BY THE STREAM.
ANANGA RANGA is the name of the marriage manual.
since you are in courtship, the kama sutra is neccessary.
inferior intercourse rear entry
www.foodpairing.com...
you'll need to know about preference to maintain ardor, vigor, and fervor...yet licorice will never pertain to him, ever.
Plants of love : aphrodisiacs in history, and a guide to their identification / Christian Rätsch
there are nine solfeggios...study them.
there is a book here
www.grand-illusions.com...
it is called
Two Odd Volumes on Magic and Automata Two 19th century books, reprinted in a single volume, dealing with the magician Robert Houdin and also a history of automata. automata. More.. Price: £15.99 [$25.26]
this sight is very useful on the sciences towards that particular study.
luminanti.com...
it is possible to create a better toy through these facts and customized forks.
remember this...durian can charge a phone.
all may fly by wire.
but only a woman can fulfill an offering unto the lord in milk and branches, grow now, then.
and make the women happy so that they will be fit unto the lord.
he WILL need the women of his longing.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thanks. I will do this. Just go along with the experience and if it ends, well at least I had the experience, and if it doesn't, awesome. I get to keep the closest person to me in my life, by my side AND we get to be able to express our romantic feelings to each other.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Thanks. I will do this. Just go along with the experience and if it ends, well at least I had the experience, and if it doesn't, awesome. I get to keep the closest person to me in my life, by my side AND we get to be able to express our romantic feelings to each other.

Yes.

And BTW I am 65 - - and have been through a lot in life.

Few of the young are wise enough to listen to elders.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yes - - and I have learned from my daughter - - who has remained friends with all her lovers through out her 40 years.

Once that part of your relationship runs its course - - you don't slam the door shut. Something brought you together. Sex is such a small part of a relationship. Embrace all those other parts of your relationship and remain special to each other.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Of course friends and I am just saying some times we "CAN'T" protect people if they can't make their own decisions ect. and you did give him advice that rings true to a point. But it was one sided so it left him with a one sided point of view. Which I don't think would be protecting him at all. If nothing else sheltering him. But of course we are friends. No need in why we shouldn't be >,>

edit on 18-12-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Yes.

And BTW I am 65 - - and have been through a lot in life.

Few of the young are wise enough to listen to elders.
Hey not bashing on the elders part here but I am 22 years old and "THANK GOD" I didn't listen to my elders later on in life. But hey.... thats just because my elders are selfish and sheltered me half my life. But you know what? I starred your post because what you said rings true. Good luck in life.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Ask and you shall receive.

Here is what I am sensing. You are playing your own game...He is playing his own game...The ex is playing her own game....The games are similar but the means and ends are different....And at the end is were you will find out that you were all on different pages.

I also think silo13 gave some good advice and you should ask him what is up, you should even demand it of him....But It never hurts to ask....Never hurts for long that is. It will sting for a bit tough.

If he and you are not serious then it's best you just remain friends, because it sounds like he is just swinging both ways and keeping his options open, unsure of what or whom. And the girl/ex well usually at that age especially there just playing along for the fun of it, and curiosity, but she to is playing a game, and I do believe the game is called clueless.

And you op, you should take things slow because you have a lot more growing up to do...So ask, but don't be doing anything to crazy op.

edit on 19-12-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Just prepare yourself to accept either outcome.

If it works out, and I hope for you that it does, then you will have a wonderful relationship to explore. And that means downs as well as ups. It may be a bumpy ride given that you are both young and, by the sounds of it, relatively inexperienced.

If it goes wrong and either one of you gets badly hurt, my guess is the one hurting the most will be you. And it will hurt - a lot. If you can accept that, then go for it.

Relationships always have the potential to hurt you. Sad fact of life

Oh, be careful with his feelings, too. Someone who loves and values you is someone to be treasured.

edit on 19-12-2011 by berenike because: re-phrase something

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'd say NO!
This is bad news.

Have you come out of the closet yet?
I don't think you have come out to everyone that matters.

Anyway, these "straight minxes" will just use you and then spit you out.
Furthermore, at your age they can leave you damaged and shaken.

You're 19 and have lots of time for all types of gay men.
Don't pull moves on your "friends".
They will lash out and end the friendship if it is misinterpreted.
It's too risky, and don't ruin your reputation.

Keep your chin up and your dignity, and soon you will attract a beautiful gay man where you don't need to wonder about anything.
edit on 19-12-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join