Interestingly enough this from a site which presents the attached
Either by incompetence or by design, George W. Bush allowed the 9/11 attacks to happen, and probably was involved in the planning of them.
The American people might stand by and allow him to slaughter every nation in the world, but they will not stand for it when they know he participated
the mass killing of his own people
as well as
War of the Shadows
The secret shadowy world of the terrorist is an elusive one that deludes and confounds all. It has no ideology, other than the quest for power,
although it usually attempts to mask this in a cloak of Reason.
The senseless terrorist attack on the United States has caused the world to change its perspective. No longer can terrorism be seen as merely a local
problem, to be dealt with exclusively by national authorities.
Spain, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Sri Lanka, Algeria, Egypt, Israel and Palestine, as well as many other nations, have long experience with those
who would subvert democratic processes, by resorting to violence to achieve their selfish objectives.
In our War of the Shadows section of this website, we hope to provide a focus for all who would see Global Society free from this moral disease,
wherever it may occur.
Never sleeps this is not a comment on your reporting but rather a comment on the site. As I understand it the US has already secured (as of yesterday
the hospitals as well as delivered/replaced supplies).
I do very much enjoy what you present Never Sleeps
by all means please keep it up/
I did find one other item which I thought was interesting......
Subject: Letter to the Iraqis From The BIA (satire)
2003-04-12 | BUREAU OF IRAQI AFFAIRS (Formed March 20, 2003)
Dear People of Iraq,
Now that you have been liberated from your oppressors, we at the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) look forward to our future relationship with you. As
one of the oldest of American governmental agencies, we have a good deal of experience in assimilating people of other cultures to the American way of
life. Further, in order to follow-up on our promise that, following the war, Iraq and Iraqi oil will belong to the Iraqi people, we will appoint an
"interim government", in order to get the oil flowing - for your benefit of course. Meanwhile, below you will find a list of what to expect from the
Office of the BIA, based on our vast experience managing the affairs of American Indians:
1. Henceforth, English will be the spoken language of all government and associated offices. If you do not speak English, a translator fluent in
German will be provided.
2. All Iraqi people will apply to be entered on a citizen (tribal) roll. Citizenship will be open to those people who can prove that they are Iraqi
back four generations with documents issued by the United States. Christian church records may also be given in support of proof of your origins.
3. All hospitals designated to serve you will be issued a standard "medical kit". The kit will contain gauze, band-aids, burn cream, iodine,
tweezers, and duct tape.
4. Your oil is to be held in trust for you. We will appoint an American-approved government lawyer who has a background in the oil industry to
represent your interests. Never mind that he may also work for an energy company that he will eventually cut a deal with. However, not to fear - this
close relationship will guarantee you more money for your oil.
5. Each Iraqi citizen will be allotted one hundred acres of prime Iraqi desert. You will be issued a plow, a hoe, seed corn and the King James version
of the Christian Bible. Following the distribution of land, any land left over will be open to settlement by Israelis.
6. Each Citizen is entitled to draw a ration of milk, sugar, flour and lard. If, for health or religious reasons, you feel cannot use the rations, you
may file a complaint with your BIA appointed liaison, General Foods Corporation. Those Iraqis showing signs of diabetes, heart disease, or glaucoma
will be issued double rations, as, (we are sure you will agree), our own medical system will be too alien for your use.
7. We will manage your trust monies, stipulating that any five year-old American citizen, demonstrating minimal computer skills, may hack into the
system that controls your accounts, and set up their own account. Records of your accounts will be kept, but you must receive express written
permission from the head of the BIA in order to examine them
8. In keeping with the separation of Church and State supported by the US Constitution, Christian missionaries will be sponsored through government
funding to provide your local educational and social services. Of course, only Iraqis who convert to Christianity will be allowed to hold jobs within
9. For the purposes of future treaty making, any single Iraqi will be found competent to sign land-session treaties on behalf of all other Iraqis.
10. Welcome to the Free World and have a nice day!
This came originally from Dr. George Wasson, a Coquille/Coos Indian. My in laws in Cortez posted it to the ANML list.
Evan Ravitz; firstname.lastname@example.org
Vote for the National Initiative! www.vote.org...
Photo Adventures: www.vote.org...
1986 novel portends 9/11: www.vote.org...
Stop oil wars, be happy: www.BikeForPeace.org...
Evan Ravitz; email@example.com
Ed. Note. Please also see the series of articles, “Indian Trust” in our International Law section and for full and continuing information, please
visit The Indian Trust: www.indiantrust.com...
For additional information an other Native American legal cases, please also visit: www.indianz.com...
Please also visit Native Web: