From Tripoli to Damascus - arrival of Antichrist imminent

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by subcsailor

Some hadith are fabricated You have to refer to Hadith that have the word "Sahih" in front of them, meaning True. Examples would be Sahih Muslim, or Sahih Bukhari. Yes watch it in its entirety and then we can discuss some points that may have confused you.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Some hadith are fabricated You have to refer to Hadith that have the word "Sahih" in front of them, meaning True. Examples would be Sahih Muslim, or Sahih Bukhari. Yes watch it in its entirety and then we can discuss some points that may have confused you.

Now I am showing my ignorance. Is not the Quran the entire revelation? I thought it was. So I guess my question is this. Are the Sahih Hadith's the inspired word directly from God? And is there any other inspired scriptures? Not collections of how to interpret. As a Christian I have book stores of publications that interpret the Bible for me. But that doesn't mean they are correct. If I want to see if something is true I go back to the Bible and look them up. Research their context. Look at the back story of the situation and the people they were being written to (as in most of the books from Paul in the N.T.) And many times go back to the original language and find the meaning there. Meanings of words change over time. Study of the scriptures requires diligenance and prayer.
edit on 18-12-2011 by subcsailor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The antichrist is simply the opposite of Christ, Christ decided to deny his power as a living God and die on a cross, the AC will just do the opposite: Claim his power as God of this Earth and crucify the world of men who don't believe in the teachings of Christ. It is a job description, where Christ gives grace, the AC gives justice. The third AC will be the most bloody, yet also the most just. The last two AC's were Napoleon Bonaparte, and Adolph Hitler, both were initially "good" but later became deluded and drunk with power. The third and final AC will not become drunk with power, he will be genuinely believe he is doing god's will of judgment by a very cruel proxy god. Because he is an avatar (of Satan) rather than an EGO deluded by Satan, it makes him have absolutely no fear. In this way he will become the sum total of all fears. His message will be rather simple, echoed in the works of Mao: Share with one another and accept ME as your God, or DIE! He will with one hand will give wrathful punishment to those who don't do as he says, yet also will also at the same time create peace and social order unlike the world has ever known, that is until it is obliterated by fire.

The problem is that forced cooperation and sharing will not work while we have individual egos, while living in a dualistic world ruled by fear; The mark of the beast in the forehead is a brain lesion that removes your sense of self awareness.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The Hadith are the equivalent of an Islamic Talmud.

Like the Talmud it is a collection of writings compiled after the Quran was written, it deals with oral traditions and Sharia, like the Talmud deals with oral traditions and Halakha. It should also be noted that the Sunnis and Shiites have completely different Hadiths.

Quraniyoon (Quran only) Muslims on the other hand reject the Hadith, similar to how the Karaite Jews reject the Talumd.

From the Quaranist perpsective, a minority Muslim viewpoint, the subject of this thread would be false prophecy.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I really don't see the relevance in this thread. Nostradamus predicted the fall of the twin towers but no one has ever been right about the supposed "end of the world". Referring to the Quran in order to try and make a point does not make him correct, nor does referring to the bible. I am very sceptical of the idea of a talking burning bush and a flood which kills the entire world and only one family gets to live. Neither books have proof of anything wirtten in them and are based on mere heresay. Napoleon wasn't an "anti-christ", he was a man that used religion and god to manipulate the fools into believing that he was a man of god. He was not religous in the slightest and only ever used it if it benefitted him. He was power hungry, as was Hitler. They both believed in building an empire for their countries and killed many innocents to get it, they were power hungry madmen and both got their comeuppence in the end.

Also, referring to America and Israel as "Big Satan little Satan" is not accurate in the slightest, the Governments that run these countries are the real criminals behind these pointless wars and until something is done about them, things will probably continue as they are. You cannot stereotype a whole nation purely because of the evil acts of the Governments that run them, they tax people to the hilt so they get to spend it on pointless donations to poorer countries and that money goes straight into the leader's pockets and is never seen again. That in my opinion is why there is so much poverty in this world, because of the selfishness of the countrie's Governments.

At the end of the day there is only so much crap Amercia will take before it finally realises that the people put in power are no good and will call for new Government or feel the wrath of it's people. The same thing happened in France 1789 and eventually the ancient regime was abolished and it established it's own constitution. Funnily enough, the idea of a constitution was brought back from America by French general Lafayette, who helped drive the British out of America and helped get them their independence.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshuaUK92

You left out the Reign of Terror bit with the Jacobins, the coup by Napoleon, restoration of the Bourbons, 11 Constitutions and 5 Republics since 1789.

Vive la France.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I truly enjoyed the video, and at least for me it was well worth the time invested. I also appreciate the contributing comments because my knowledge of this religion is nil. Thanks to Pro and everyone else...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by JoshuaUK92

You left out the Reign of Terror bit with the Jacobins, the coup by Napoleon, restoration of the Bourbons, 11 Constitutions and 5 Republics since 1789.

Vive la France.

Haha so I did, thanks for putting in the additional details.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

No problem my friend. Hadiths are not derivations of the Qur'an by any chance. They are sayings or actions collected by the prophet Muhammed PBUH and documented by his followers. Yes the Qur'an is the entire revelation that is correct but his daily life is documented in Hadiths.

Another interesting thing that you might want to check out are these lectures series by BBC:

www.youtube.com...

It shows how some of the bibles have been hidden; who has the true original bible, why is it being hidden. It is all part of an agenda; But back to the original topic, I certainly do hope you find it interesting to explore.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

The Hadith are the equivalent of an Islamic Talmud.

Like the Talmud it is a collection of writings compiled after the Quran was written, it deals with oral traditions and Sharia, like the Talmud deals with oral traditions and Halakha. It should also be noted that the Sunnis and Shiites have completely different Hadiths.

Quraniyoon (Quran only) Muslims on the other hand reject the Hadith, similar to how the Karaite Jews reject the Talumd.

From the Quaranist perpsective, a minority Muslim viewpoint, the subject of this thread would be false prophecy.

Now you see that was what I was kinda thinkin. I mentioned earlier that there are plenty of other religious publications for me to read and study. Example: I could probably go buy a book about Revelations written by Joel Olstein (well maybe, but you get the point). That book would probably be very informative and described his interpretation of all the end time events. But it doesn't mean his opinion is correct. That's the way I am kinda looking at the Hadiths. So to keep it simple for less educated people like me (well at least in this subject matter) I am going to explore this subject referencing only the Quran. I think that would be the most fair. If anyone objects please feel free to correct me.

I'll be back in a couple days. Looking forward to diving into this one.
edit on 18-12-2011 by subcsailor because: fat fingers!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Here are some of his claims:
1. US dollar must collapse.
2. Jews in Israel do not have genetic link to original Jews.
3. Singapore is Little Israel. (that was a new one on me)
4. Muslim's won't bow to oppression, that is why they are getting poorer.
5. Dajjall is the mastermind of all that is happening in the world.
6. Israel wants to rule the world.

Actually all of these statements are correct. The first is in progress as we speak and if you do not believe it, a minor amount of research will confirm it. The second is also correct as they are descended from the Khazars and are referred today as Ashkenazi Jews. Regarding the third, follow the money. Continuing to No. four, Muslims are in a financial decline and refusing to bow is only one of the factors for this. No. five depends upon whither a person believes in the devil or not. It is true if you do and it's not if you don't. As for the sixth, that one is spot on, once again a little research will confirm it.

In the end, it is really only whither people will do any research and discover for themselves the truth of the matter or not. Sadly few will and the remainder are just as delighted to follow the crowd. Does this mean that we should listen to a lecture by sheik Imram Hosein? Well, yes and no, yes to gain possible insight into his/Islams perspective and no as it is liable to contain errors meant to deceive if taken verbatim. Once again research will shed light on the matter.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Number two is incorrect.

The majority of Jews in Israel are not Ashkenazim. The majority are Mizrahim and Sephardim.

Worldwide, there are almost as many Mizrahim and Sephardim combined as Ashkenazim.

Recent genetic studies have shown 2/3 of the Ashkenazim have Semitic ancestry.

Lastly, as Judah and Israel are tribal identities, it really wouldn't matter, consider that thousands of Hamitic Egyptians were converted in the book of Exodus, there are two entire tribes of Israel with Egyptian Hamitic ancestry, Manasseh and Ephraim. Then also consider that King David's great grandmother Ruth, was a Moabite convert.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So Syria has agreed to let the observers in. Looks like all the kiddies on here wont be getting thier no-fly zone that has been promised on here for months.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The "anti-Christ" trod the planet 1,400 years ago and his Church has spread ever since.

His name was Mohammed
His church is Islam
His anti-God is Allah

You people are a few centuries too late and so very deceived.

edit on 19-12-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Another lost fool, do you have any evidence to back up these statements besides your hate?
edit on 19-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The shills are rampant my friend, when all else fails they always resort to this nonsense.

I'm dealing with the same thing in one of my threads at the same time

I wanted to say that I watched some of that video and it's pretty good so far. I linked to your thread in a different discussion and right away someone tried to discredit this video as Muslim extremist propaganda. No one's able to tell me why though, figures.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Very true; they just repeat lies propagated to them And they cannot use their mind to discern reality from falsehood. I bet that the person whom I was referring to didn't even watch the video lmao. I am awaiting his rebuttal.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 19-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Technically, Islam is not "anti-christ". It actually promotes Jesus, even as the Messiah in the end times. Jesus is actually mentioned in the Quran more times than Mohammed and declared "Messiah" in it.

From the Quran 3:45

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God

It can't really be antichrist, when it declares Jesus the Christ, can it?

The way it promotes Jesus though flies in the face of most of modern Christianity, i.e. Jesus is not God in Islam. Instead, Jesus is born through a virgin birth to Mary in the Quran, like a second or new Adam, but not God incarnate. Both Paul and the early Christian Church shared a very similar second Adam belief. In the pre-Roman Church, the idea that Jesus was the Father incarnate was considered heresy and blasphemy as seen in the writings of the early church father Tertullian. In pre Trinitarian writings of the early church, Jesus is always seen as subordinate and submissive to "God the Father". Even in the Gospel, Jesus himself says he does nothing of his own will or authority but only the Father's will. He prays to the Father, declares only the Father good not himself, and declares ignorance, while only the Father is omniscient.

So in a sense, Islam has teachings comparable to early Christianity. There is a divide though with the early Church over the concept of the Logos.

The Gospel and the early Church declare Jesus the Logos of the Father, i.e. the firstborn, the right hand and the demiurge of all creation. As far as I know, mainstream Islam doesn't normally support that idea. The Sufis and Ismailis, believe in some type of Anthropos and/or Logos, sometimes called al kalima (The Word) or al-mawjud al-awwalbut (The First Existent) that functions as demiurge, but do not normally identify it as Jesus. There are some Muslims though who do seem to make an effort, as seen here: A Response on The Trinity – Christian Doctrine in Islamic Context, ifeldp.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

do you have proof for your BS?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join