It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Tripoli to Damascus - arrival of Antichrist imminent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This is a lecture by sheik Imram Hosein. It has a lot of Islamic things that will be hard for those not familiar to understand. He correctly predicted the Arab spring in 2003 and he also said about Syria a while back. He backs up all his facts with the Qur'an and all the Qur'an predictions have come true.

Watch the lecture and he explains that the antichrist/dajjall will be in Damascus and that is where Jesus PBUH will return. Now the recent thread about 400 US troops to Syria could be the beginning stages of this maneuver with US forces being the forces of the anti-Christ.

Here is another link that says the same things but in a concise written format:

islamicweb.com...

Some details about this conflict:

Now what is fascinating is that there is a Lod Air Force Base in israel precisely in that area where the antichrist is supposed to be killed while trying to escape. How did they know that Lod will be the place of future transportation? The base has now been turned into a civilian airport.

en.wikipedia.org...

Lod Air Force Base, also Air Force Base 27, was an Israeli Air Force base that was part of the Ben Gurion International Airport, located approximately 7 km (4 mi) north of Lod; 8 km (5 mi) east-southeast of Tel Aviv. From 1940 to 1948 it was known as RAF Lydda while under British Royal Air Force control.

edit on 17-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Seriously? This prophetic BS at a WW3 forum in a site that is supposed to deny ignorance? And it is being starred?
Lmfao..
Sounds more like provide ignorance.

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
He backs up all his facts with the Qur'an

Aahahahahahah!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
1) Give us your Jew gold
2) his hat trips me out when I watch him speak
3) He makes a smacking sound after almost every phrase

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Cool thread!

I'm not religious but I have always been interested in prophecies. Regardless of your beliefs, it's difficult not to notice that a lot of predictions seem to be coming true. Maybe it's TPTB trying to make these prophecies come true (my theory is that the Zionists have a major hand in this), or it's really happening as it was predicted a long time ago.

Interesting times we live in.

(regrettably I don't have the attention span to watch that video right now so it's bookmarked for later)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Who needs a "lecture" from an Islamic Sheik? You?

Sorry...uhm...i pass.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Seriously? Because this is ATS and 99.9% of what is posted on this site is complete BS from both the religious and non-religious alike. Deny ignorance? This site is FULL of it!!!!

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Seriously? This prophetic BS at a WW3 forum in a site that is supposed to deny ignorance? And it is being starred?
Lmfao..
Sounds more like provide ignorance.

He backs up all his facts with the Qur'an

Aahahahahahah!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
First of all.. Thanks for the link, very interesting video.

I'm not even a practicing muslim and I still thought the informartion was impressive,
And it saddens me to read some negative islamophobic comments. I realized long ago that wisdom is present in
Most great religions of our world.

S&F

To the haters, plz keep your negativity for you...
Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
And now a statement from me....the Christian right (Note: I do not represent the Christian right movement. I only associated myself with the term because I believe literally and spiritually what the Bible says)

Of course I don't agree with the Muslin faith but it doesn't mean I ignore it. I am curious enough to watch the video and draw my own conclusions based on the Bible. That's how I roll. I don't hate on Muslim's. I love them as Jesus would.

Thanks OP for the video. Now I am going to go watch it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I never get comments like yours, if you think ATS is so bad, why the hell are you here ? just leave, you won't be missed.

Or maybe you are a paid troll and its your job to spread hate and ignorance... I don't get people like you

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

I never get comments like yours, if you think ATS is so bad, why the hell are you here ? just leave, you won't be missed.

Or maybe you are a paid troll and its your job to spread hate and ignorance... I don't get people like you

Maybe he is just here for the .1% of ATS that isn't BS?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ok so I watched 30 minutes. Got bored with the speaker. My problem with him is he did not go to his reference. He only claimed many things but never followed up with scripture.

Here are some of his claims:
1. US dollar must collapse.
2. Jews in Israel do not have genetic link to original Jews.
3. Singapore is Little Israel. (that was a new one on me)
4. Muslim's won't bow to oppression, that is why they are getting poorer.
5. Dajjall is the mastermind of all that is happening in the world.
6. Israel wants to rule the world.

Israel wants to rule the world is around the 28 minute point. He contends that dajjall's plan is to convince the world that he is the messiah (which he is really the anti-christ) and he must do that by making Israel the world superpower. So the US will fall and Israel will be the third great super power.

That's what I got watching 30 minutes.

My whole problem...He didn't back it up. If you are a spokesperson for God then you need to back up your claims. If you never reference the scripture then to me it is just your opinion. That goes for Christian preachers too.
edit on 18-12-2011 by subcsailor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This is a lecture by sheik Imram Hosein. It has a lot of Islamic things that will be hard for those not familiar to understand. He correctly predicted the Arab spring in 2003 and he also said about Syria a while back. He backs up all his facts with the Qur'an and all the Qur'an predictions have come true.

Watch the lecture and he explains that the antichrist/dajjall will be in Damascus and that is where Jesus PBUH will return. Now the recent thread about 400 US troops to Syria could be the beginning stages of this maneuver with US forces being the forces of the anti-Christ.

I have read some of the Islamic prophecies and Hadith of the End Times and Al-Qiyama and am interested.

Like any mystical revelation-- the exact meanings are difficult to discern. But...

One of the expectations before this battle is that 70,000 Jews will come out of Isfahan (Iran). That does not seem likely in the foreseeable future. But it is interesting that Isfahan has been in the news.

Also, it appears that it is expected that the Muslims and the Christians will recognize Jesus when he descends, but the Anti-Christ will have already fooled the Jews into believing he is the Messiah.

I understand that the "Romans" who are to fight against the Muslims after the return of Jesus are now interpreted to be white Europeans and Americans-- and this will be in an attempt to release other "Romans" who had been taken captive by a small group of Muslims. The other Muslims who the "Romans" do not intend to war against, refuse, and the battle ensues.

Interesting to see what some will do to attempt to fulfill the prophesies-- and how the religions effect the people's view of one another-- even though Muhammad says nothing can be done to speed up the End or delay it.

Much of the Muslim prophesies seem to be variations of various Jewish and Christian versions-- as would be expected.

From what I have read, an idea occurred to me:

Each of the three main groups of "People of the Book" have their own expectations by prophecy. Some Christians vilify the Jews, and the Muslims vilify the Jews and (to a marginally lesser degree) the Christians (the Muslim expectation is that the Jews and some Christians will be destroyed, and that some Christians will convert to Islam). There seems to be no awareness of the rest of the world and its peoples and religions in the prophecies.

So, what if the differences in prophesies are from each genuinely from God and for His same purpose?

Whereas, we may see the participants of a Holy War as hated by God if they lose and loved by God if they win-- that is only a earthly perspective-- what if the ONLY purpose is to overthrow the Anti-Christ?

I am reminded of Pharaoh's repentance, and God hardening his heart. That is not to Pharaoh's damnation, because it is God's doing-- for a greater purpose beyond our understanding. So, the Egyptians lost in pursuit of the Hebrews-- God takes their souls-- they acted as God intended them to act. Their deaths are indicative of God's purpose in the world, but does not speak to the disposition of the participants.

Likewise, perhaps, we read of prophesies and battles in many deaths, and allow a racial and/or nationalistic interpretation where we see the human opponents (who are participating by their faith) as the Enemy-- when in reality and from God's perspective-- it is the same God leading them to act as they do-- faithfulness not faithlessness. And the end result is that each soul entered into a battle-- win or lose-- to serve God; but not to serve Evil. And that God cherishes the souls of each -- win or lose.

It is at our deaths that God more fully redeems us-- it is at our death that the promises of faith are to be realized-- and so death in a great final battle is neither punishment nor stigma-- and it will death which unites us all to God and to one another.

Just a thought-- a bit of speculation. Meanwhile-- remind me again why some Muslims want to kill Jews and Christians, some Christian want to kill Muslims and Jews, and some Jews wish to kill Christians and Muslims?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Exactly....im here for 0.1% and the rest of the time i debunk the crap.

Originally posted by Rothbard

Originally posted by samsamm9

Maybe he is just here for the .1% of ATS that isn't BS?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Seriously? Because this is ATS and 99.9% of what is posted on this site is complete BS from both the religious and non-religious alike. Deny ignorance? This site is FULL of it!!!!

Sad thing is that it wasn't always like this. This site used to be good.

But.. like anything that grows in popularity.. eventually it attracted a large part of the public that unfortunately dragged the quality of posts around here to an extreme low.

Posts are no longer starred in relevance to their quality, they are starred because people with the same agenda agree with them.
Saying "US AND ISRAEL ARE THE DEVIL" will most probably reward someone with more stars than showing a well based article.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Sad thing is that it wasn't always like this. This site used to be good. But.. like anything that grows in popularity.. eventually it attracted a large part of the public that unfortunately dragged the quality of posts around here to an extreme low.

Listen, the worse is yet to come again.
2012 US elections are near by, and in my experience those times are the real extreme low on ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Sad thing is that it wasn't always like this. This site used to be good. But.. like anything that grows in popularity.. eventually it attracted a large part of the public that unfortunately dragged the quality of posts around here to an extreme low.

Listen, the worse is yet to come again.
2012 US elections are near by, and in my experience those times are the real extreme low on ATS.

Well, and when schools are on break-- youngish members are bored and posting more-- looks like an IQ drop, but is really just a life-experience drop.

It is winter break now, so any news event will signal the beginning of an alien invasion, or the end of the world-- or the NWO being either at it again or being exposed once and for all.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

confuse-ish say a fortune for you. True insight gained on fine line No offense, No defense. LUCKY NUMBERS:17,54,39,14,1,48 Learn Chinese- Chat(xian) (liao)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Why do people post on a thread with which they don't agree, and where they probably didn't even watch the video in the OP?

Those of you who came to this thread just to drop off your negativity, are the definition of trolls. YOU are the reason ATS quality is falling.
edit on 18-12-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by subcsailor

My whole problem...He didn't back it up

Any time he says Surah ___, it is a reference. He says Hadith ____, that is another reference. He cannot recite the entirety in the lecture because of time limitations. I can look it up for you if you have a nagging question. Is there something that you were concerned about? Also you must watch the whole lecture because it gets into details and explains the state of the situation correctly. This sheik is not a prophet, he is merely providing analysis on the quran much of which has been proven correct.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by subcsailor

My whole problem...He didn't back it up

Any time he says Surah ___, it is a reference. He says Hadith ____, that is another reference. He cannot recite the entirety in the lecture because of time limitations. I can look it up for you if you have a nagging question. Is there something that you were concerned about? Also you must watch the whole lecture because it gets into details and explains the state of the situation correctly. This sheik is not a prophet, he is merely providing analysis on the quran much of which has been proven correct.

Ok I will try again. Starting around the 30 minute point. Thanks for the heads up about the Surah and the Hadith. I looked them up. From what I understand the Surah is the same thing as me making a reference to a book of the Bible. So it is actually part or the Quran. However.....the Hadith is a reference publication. From the wiki the Hadith is described as "important tools for understanding the Quran and in matters of jurisprudence.[4] Hadith were evaluated and gathered into large collections during the 8th and 9th centuries. These works are referred to in matters of Islamic law and history to this day. The two main denominations of Islam, Shiʻism and Sunnism, have different sets of Hadith collections." Am I right about this? If so I can only take the references to the Hadith with very little grain. To me these collections have been manipulated by men to bend the Quran and its words to what they believe. That would be why the Shi'ism and Sunnism have different Hadith collections.

Ok this is what I will be looking for. When he says Surah I will be trying to pinpoint a book / verse. I mean somehting that I can look up for myself and read. If he just says it's in the Surah and doesn't give me some place to go I have got to consider that a failure.

Also I do think the Sheik is well spoken and very intellegent. And I consider him a prophet to Allah. To me the meaning of a prophet is someone that proclaims the message.

Now back to the 30 minute mark.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join