It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LoveJoy comet December 2011: UFO? OVNI? Asteroid? Something incredible!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It was most likely a Comet made up of different materials, UFOs don't have tails, they hit the sun and use it as a wormhole to travel the galaxy/universe

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for posting the cool video.

From plumes on the dark side of the comet (like thrusters firing), as well as, the apparently identical asteroid composition, I'm wondering if “comets” are being controlled by a Brain Bug from Klendathu (not really; well, maybe a little).

It really bugs me that the MSM & every other talking head has been spouting the “dirty-icy-chunk” theory for as long as I can remember. Of course, that fallacy couldn't be more obvious when our comet emerges after an hour in the sun's corona.

I’d also like to know what kind of flippant rhetoric like, ”…part of science fun is the unknown…” is doing coming from people conducting these multimillion dollar comet experiments after they didn’t factor in unexpected variables that hosed initial observations?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
We can see more here : jhelioviewer.org...
source:www.esa.int...

Know! one question: Why the "fire tail" after getting around the sun, stays in the same direction (in front of the travel direction of the comet) that he appeared? Shouldn't be behind the comet ? hum... tricky one

all the answers where given here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Ok so UFO's dont have tails and use the sun as a wormhole to other galaxies, and that is based on......?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
So if Nasa assumed this was going to burn up in the Sun, but it did not.

How has the orbit changed?

Will it make another pass any time soon. Or are there any other smaller fragments that travel with LoveJoy, that have had their orbits changed?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The 1st hour guest on Coast to Coast AM tonight says Comet Lovejoy was a planet! The small satellite in front of it was a moon. He said when it reappeared from the Sun's corona it had no tail and it showed as the same size as Venus would be if photographed from the same observing satellite.

Planet X? Electric Universe Theory? (I prefer "Electro-magnetic Universe Theory")

Lovejoy and its trailing tail are visible in the morning sky in the Southern Hemisphere.
I suspect we may hear more about Lovejoy.

The comet was clearly much larger than the 600 yards it was said to be otherwise it would've melted in the million degree temperatures it survived hours in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join