It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This religious cult seems to be getting more recognition in recent years even though they don't appear to be a very organized group to take on the world as some of them believe will happen.

Youtube link

"There is no god but myself, knowing this who dares worship the false gods of the koran and bible?" -Satan

Source

I think it is clear from the above site that there is more to this cult than just some form of art as they claim in the youtube video.

edit on 12/17/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here is your video:

To get videos to show up just click the NGpse k9PuE part that comes after the youtu. be/ part!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Thank you

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Their website is actually a very good read and solves some of the puzzles in my life. Hmmm....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

Interesting bunch of people...

I think i see a flaw in their approach to grow as an organization though.... if I'm my own God, wouldn't my own house automatically be my church? Why go to Satan's church?

Their presentation is different, it's still organized religion.....

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Interesting bunch of people...

I think i see a flaw in their approach to grow as an organization though.... if I'm my own God, wouldn't my own house automatically be my church? Why go to Satan's church?

Their presentation is different, it's still organized religion.....

Peace

???

We work directly with Satan. We believe each and every person who is willing and respectful can have a personal relationship with Satan. There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism; the Ministry is here only for guidance and support.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke

???

We work directly with Satan. We believe each and every person who is willing and respectful can have a personal relationship with Satan. There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism; the Ministry is here only for guidance and support.

Must have been watching a different video I guess because "Magister Rex" clearly states:

"An individualistic power religion that allows each individual to recognize themselves as their own God, as their own Redeemer, their own savior."

Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Anton's version of Satanism is very similar to the modern Christian church in terms of social policy. They both embrace personal sovereignty, capitalism, and self-efficacy in order to spite love, peace, and good will.

Maybe that's the true joke on all of us.

top topics

join