It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this country be any nicer to Obama? Red carpet treatment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
He has a birth cirt. from a cracker jax box. He is no longer an attorney because of problems with his bar application (not specified).

Now he can sign a bill affecting American citizens rights. How stupid was the American public buying in to this?--------------------

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wonhunlo

I think that there was some black magic involved with him getting elected

now there is black magik with him still in office

impeachment

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod
reply to post by wonhunlo

I think that there was some black magic involved with him getting elected

now there is black magik with him still in office

impeachment

I think my cat would be a better pres, or maybe a sock puppet. Take care and good night.----------------------

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Goes along with everything else now.

Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Goes along with everything else now.

Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality.

I'm back! I thought that last shot of rum put me down. Store out of cheap vodka.

There could be a brick wall a' coming. March 22, 2012. Be there or be square. ---------

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Though I have no respect for our present Prez,I do have respect for the Office of the President. Which means he can enjoy the percs afforded to that office while he destroys the country,unfortunately.

top topics

join