It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Usury (Interest) Doomed from the beginning!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So, this is just some abstract coming from my head, as I don't really know how to explain this. So when the Federal Reserve came into being, they basically made a currency for us, printed it all out, and spotted it to us, all for a percentage increase of whatever amount of money it was.

Here's the thing...

If someone puts 10 dollars into a closed system, how can they very well expect ANY MORE than 10 dollars to come out? I mean, 10 dollars is the TOTAL AMOUNT. The idea of paying interest on something, really then, it's all just fake. All that money, it doesn't really exist...
edit on 17-12-2011 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I mean, it works all well and good on a day to day and personal level, because we're all pulling from that MASSIVE pool of "money." But when the bankers or whoever actually SET UP the economy, they had to have known that it would have literally been impossible to pay the interest...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ive thought about this a lot.

But what central banking does is basically pit countries at economic war against each other.

As you said, if you put 10 into a closed system, how do you expect to get 11 back out??

The only way to actually get out of central bank debt is by paying off the remaining amount with a foreign currency, which ironically also happens to be created by that countries central bank.

Either way, one country or entity has to lose for the other country to get out of this debt. And of course, either way, the bankers win.

Oh, and just so im fully truthful, i suppose one country could sell of tangible assets, such as land, to pay off the debt, but we all know where that would lead to.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So the next question:

Is it really some grand scheme for the bankers to rule the world? I mean, literally?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ah, yes! Truly, the practice of usury is a failure of a "closed system" where money has to come from somewhere (my right pocket) and go elsewhere (my left pocket).

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
But it can't really be that simple can it? And people have been fooled for this WHOLE time?

I dunno...

Looking for someone with a strong economic background to see if my premise is wrong.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The money you put to the bank will be used by it to lend to another customer.
Every $ you give to the bank is used to lend to other people (minus 10-15% the banks have to legally physically keep)
Then, the bank takes its interest rate on every lend, and by this process the bank is actually making new money. Here is the scam.

This whole process works (sort of) only because they bet we won't take our money from them all together in the same time. Ïn this case, banks would only be able to give back 10-15% of the total the customers gave them.
There are insurances, but gess who will pay to reimburse ourselves ? ourselves...

The economy as we know it was only put in place to achieve this giant scam... The problem is : the more money they create for themselves, the same money disappears from our pockets...

The scam is so simple and machiavelik we couldn't admit it.

Edit :
You could watch THIS or THIS, the process is very well explained
edit on 17-12-2011 by Stouf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So if they don't have the money to pay everyone should they all withdraw everything on the same day, in effect, that money doesn't "really" exist, now does it? And it never existed from the get go.

Example:

"They" set up our economy with 1 Billion physical dollars. Everything we do on an interpersonal level seems to work out, but in the end, "they" are expecting 1 Billion plus X amount of interest. That money doesn't and can't exist!
edit on 17-12-2011 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Exactly.
The interests are made from nothing, but in the end (= on their accounts), it's real money.
Why do you think they try to sell you loans when economy falls ? They are trying to make fresh money by making you think you need a new loan, so they can loan to someone else with the interests you give them, and so on....
On your personal scale, you don't see this. But on a global scale, tons and tons of fresh money is created.

You could watch the 2 docs I linked in my previous post, these cartonny videos explains everything better than I do. These videos are quite famous here in france.

This system can not work. It's mathematically not possible on a finite natural ressource planet.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Stouf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Well I have a little financial knowledge with 7 years banking experience, so here is my two cents:

You are absolutely correct. It's sad but so true.

The money they expect as their interest has to come from somewhere. But you don't have any more money than what you originally borrowed, so what do you do? You have to take out ANOTHER loan, with MORE interest on top of that just to pay the interest on the ORIGINAL loan! And with that, the cycle continues...

This is happening on a global scale with the IMF and other international banks. It's pretty apparent when you look at the consolidation of wealth that has been happening in the last however many years. The good news is that it eventually has to collapse. They can keep the 'dream' alive by printing more and more money, but with that inflation continues to rise and make life worse for the rest of us. The bad news is that the longer it goes the worse it will be when it all comes down.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

A few short points:
The system was designed to work the way it does. I.e. money creates debt which can never be repaid. A self-feeding system.
The people never had a choice in it.
Only 3% of all money actually physically exists as bills and coins.
In effect the banks, the government and big business are all one and the same.
Good luck!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This seems like one simple fact that might be used to help wake people up?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
This seems like one simple fact that might be used to help wake people up?

There is a reason this video has 5 million views my friend.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The thing that really gets me is this.
In my lifetime(25 years) the US has spent a total of 8TRILLION dollars on paying off our national debt.
Mind you i said paying off the INTEREST, not the actual debt itself.
Proof proof

8 TRILLION! Imagine what we could do with that?

I did a megathread on this whole issue that recieved some applause from ats staff.
You can find it here- www.abovetopsecret.com...

This article i wrote has TONS of links, info, and pics explaining this whole ordeal, if your looking for any good info to share with friends, you will find it there!

Another interesting tidbit which i cover in my thread is- every country in the world (except for 5 or 6 extremely small nations) are currently in debt. The total world debt is roughly 60 trillion.  How the hell can the WHOLE world be in debt? How does that even make sense? If one country is in debt, how can they loan money to other countries? For example china lending the US money, when china is also in debt. Very fishy when you think about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

every country in the world (except for 5 or 6 extremely small nations) are currently in debt. The total world debt is roughly 60 trillion.  How the hell can the WHOLE world be in debt? How does that even make sense? If one country is in debt, how can they loan money to other countries? For example china lending the US money, when china is also in debt. Very fishy when you think about it.

Sounds like a mega conspiracy to break and enslave us all in a cyclical and eternally propagating madness to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
From what I've gathered, this seems like THE conspiracy to push. I mean, it isn't all "cloak and daggers" and" what if's" and "he said, she saids," this is just simple math and logic. I'm not a creative person by any means, but I'd like to pass this message on!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Perhaps this is why Usury was a crime punishable by death in much of our history? Seems to me that it has always been a bad idea, but most especially in terms of "complex interest", which I view as most criminal.
edit on 12-17-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphuto
From what I've gathered, this seems like THE conspiracy to push. I mean, it isn't all "cloak and daggers" and" what if's" and "he said, she saids," this is just simple math and logic. I'm not a creative person by any means, but I'd like to pass this message on!

I agree with you.
But, try to make some friends of you watch the video, and look at their reactions. Most of the people don't even wantto see this reality.

I'm afraid the vast majority won't accept this reality, and will continue to live their parallel reality until the end of the system, if it ends one day.

So what can we do ? I don't have an answer to this, but I know one thing : it will have to be on a world scale, at the same time.

Perhaps this is why Usury was a crime punishable by death in much of our history? Seems to me that it has always been a bad idea, but most especially in terms of "complex interest", which I view as most criminal.

It may even be the reason why usury is a crime in muslim countries. I don't really know.
You are right, it was a crime in our own countries not too long ago, and there was a reason for that. In these times, economy was ressource based, and natural ressource are limited. Our ancestors knew that.
Modern men thought they could control mother nature, and its ressources, so bankers leaved the ancient economic model and invented the market economy, debt based. Because people work, and industrial production is meant to be illimited. So, no need to be ressource based.
What a mistake they made !
edit on 18-12-2011 by Stouf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
OP you are 100% correct. There is a finite amount of money. I think it is safe to say the top .1% holds more money than actually exists in the world, the balance is the debt held by the 99.9%. In order to restore any economic balance under our currency sytem, that wealth needs to be taken back. Otherwise the rest of us have NO chance as a whole.

In theory if there was no fractional reserve banking, currency should increase in direct proportion to productivity. Each hour of work we put in is a new creation and thus the currency system should reflect this. Instead of inflation we should have wealth creation for everyone who toils.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join