It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Yep I believe they were glam rockers definetly out ofthe early to mid seventies. Other hits were " Fox on the run "
and "The Ballroom Blitz".

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi Oxygenation,

I Love You too.

Would you mind if I take this post and spread it around? I will give you credit in every way or not at all if you so choose. I feel and know the same way and things you do and this is an extremely important message that I feel EVERYONE should hear especially in this time of immense change. You put this message beautifully, in words that would be hard (for me) to duplicate without basically copying you.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Solidity714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi Oxygenation,

You and your message are more than welcome and very inspiring.
Thank you very much for that.
I always try to love everyone too but some people make it very different.
But I can do my best, and try again.

Love to you too

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sorry, but I'm feeling especially playful today so I couldn't resist saying this:

You don't love me.....you just love my doggie style!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Nobody loves me. You must be trying to sell something. Well, what is it?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

I have always felt that our concepts of love and hate were very misinterpreted. Our applications of the words are equally mishandled, with the word 'hate' being the most abused utterance in the English language.

True love is rare. Some people spend a lifetime never knowing it. From there, we can reason that true hate is equally rare... so our calling people 'haters' becomes a fool's political play for sympathy and rhetorical diversion.

That you took the time to offer this 'love' to a million strangers, is quite nice... even if you really don't. As with all gifts, it's the thought that counts and this is my way of saying 'thank you'.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I love you too man.....in a bro-mance sort of way.....lol
I think a thread like this should constantly be up for us to "refresh" our purpose here on earth.....

It should be as a constant reminder of what the real purpose is.....not why or how things are or come into being but rather what after it all will we be.....no matter what....design or nature.....the solution is =????

IMO This sort of thing

thanks man.....

and add 1 to the tally.....Rock!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry to criticize you ATS....

But no introduction thread should be a headline on the front page. There is a lot of important stuff going on in the world.

Just my opinion..

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well thank you, and know that I too love you. I've been waiting for a post like this on ATS for the past 2 years! Hopefully, this can be the conduit to hope, compassion, and positive thought that possibly will save this planet and us along with it!

Personally, I've been reciting a mantra most nights with the conscious thought of projecting “love energy” throughout the world. Directing it initially towards those suffering and the oppressed, but finishing with the elitists, with the hopes that with enough “positive energy” some may see the light so to speak.

Here on the brink of 2012 I'll say it, “I love you everyone and everything!” “I love my brothers and sisters. I love those who suffer through sickness, poverty, and loneliness.” “I love the trees, the grass, and the earth.” “I love the water and the sky.” “I project my love to the oppressors and the elitists, with the hope they will see the light, and that we are all are equal and precious.”

I usually carry it on beyond the planet and mother nature and include the solar system starting from dust up to nebulous, LOL but I do have a lot of time on my hands :-)

Here's to a great new year for everybody, and start projecting that love!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I cannot add anything to the beautiful description you have offered us.

Thank you for the love. Thank you for so willingly and boldly sharing it in your first thread. Thank you for the reminder that there are many of us who follow this path.

May love and light continue to guide your journey.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Thanks Oxygenation for the sincere and thoughtful post! It's always good to say "I Love You" but to say it like that - we know that you mean it brutha!

...and it made for a great introduction to our ATS Recap show that aired yesterday, Wednesday Dec 21. Keep it up with these great threads!

Much Love! or Te Amo - to all my hispanic friends, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and strangers!

...so without (googling it) or looking it up ATS'ers, how many different ways do you know how to say "I love you" in a language other than english?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace

Thanks Oxygenation for the sincere and thoughtful post! It's always good to say "I Love You" but to say it like that - we know that you mean it brutha!

...and it made for a great introduction to our ATS Recap show that aired yesterday, Wednesday Dec 21. Keep it up with these great threads!

Much Love! or Te Amo - to all my hispanic friends, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and strangers!

...so without (googling it) or looking it up ATS'ers, how many different ways do you know how to say "I love you" in a language other than english?

Off the top of my head:

Rakastan sinua

Ich liebe dich

Kocham cię

Je t'aime

Я люблю тебя

I'm one of those rare Americans who enjoys learning something other than English. I have friends in all those countries above and it would be a crime to not know how to say I Love You in their native language.

edit on 22-12-2011 by tsawyer2 because: grammar

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I love you too! I am happy to say that and mean it.

I haven't introduced myself on here yet, but your post makes me want to just to share a mantra that always proves true when things look their most bleak.

Love is it and I am glad you know that!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just thought we could use this thread again. Maybe someone needed to see it.

In any event, I am feeling a little bromantic, and just thought I would share the love...

I love you people.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join