It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda is depopulation ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
One only has to look at global population to see that depopulation is NOT the TPTB agenda, possibly with the exception of a few countries. Georgia guidestones could be a disinfo, or no longer relevant, or not even related to TPTB.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This depopulation agenda is waaay overstated. The Eric Pianka quote about depopulation practically turned viral overnight due to Jones' uncanny ability to take bull"!"£$ make it appear to be truth and then to turn it into established truth.
I read an open letter written by Pianka which tells a very very different story and which makes infinitely more sense than Jones' account. Jones frequently bends the truth. Just take a look at what happened during the Michelle Malkin incident - not Jones' version of events but what actually happened. I lost all respect for the man refused to listen to him any longer and have made a hobby out of trying to disabuse his fans. Jones is not god.
We do need to reduce the population but not because of numbers alone but because of the way in which we consume resources. Waste not want not should be the catchphrase of this century instead its something along the lines of "All you can eat buffet 24/7 365 days a year!!!!!". This is why im a fan of eugenics. We could breed qualities such as greed out of the human genome simply by making the process of reproduction less a personal choice. I have residual religious issue with this - it seems to be contrary to morality amongst other things. I wouldnt trust the current government to ensure that no race is selectively bred into oblivion either. Worst of all is that it would create a culture of intolernace towards the disabled.

Ive said elsewhere that I dont believe that birth is a personal choice because it affects other people. It may be your body but you are responsible for bringing an independent consciousness online. Unless you can guarantee that that new consiousness will have all the oppurtunities it needs for happiness you really shouldnt bring new life into the world to suffer.

I also think that even having your own child is ultimately selfish. There are billions of vulnerable kids in need of adoption. We all believe that we deserve to have kids in our own image but at the same time those kids deserve a home.
If depopulation is the government's agenda it will be accomplished through abortion and sterilisation as is pretty much already happening. When Jones refers to the "sheeple" he means to include you under the umbrella. The proposed genocide is already ocurring but as ive repeatedly stated you're all looking the wrong fecking way while abortions are being targeted and sterilisation slowly becomes more and more acceptable. The government isnt going to cull 2/3 of the population. There's no point in it. All they need to do is to cut reproductive rates. Why cause all that carnage when the same goal can be carried out with the total consent of the people.

edit on 13-2-2012 by countnemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The georgia guidestones also mention depopulation. With our growing population it is possible that the world leaders are planning this sort of thing

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by andreoutlaw
Survival of the fittest hasn't been in play sense the invention of antibiotics, supermarkets and welfare.

Antibiotics cause many illnesses and diseases, it takes 1 year to recover from using them

Vaccines are doing a lot of damage too
edit on 27-2-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So far I only saw a demand for working hands and a demand for starving IDLE hands, to remind the working hands to not get all uppity, if they dont want to switch with the starving hands.

No so far we see the polar opposite of a depopulation agenda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join