It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda is depopulation ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Does everyone who talks about a plot for a New World Order agree with Alex Jones that the agenda is depopulation ?

www.youtube.com...

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Dec 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

The only logical answer to every world problem is to cut down our population, it would solve so many problems, i just think 2012 needs to come faster...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikejohnson2006
Does everyone who talks about a plot for a New World Order agree with Alex Jones that the agenda is depopulation ?

www.youtube.com...

Endgame... great documentary, woke many people up, continues to save lives.

Yes, they hate us and want us to die, around retirement age preferably, after we put in a lifetime of slave labor and taxes.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

From various sources on "their evil satanic majesties" I have read the plan, and history, even recent history does seem to bear this out, is to have as many casualties as possible overseas/in other countries in order to leave more resources for "us" the western world. So say in Vietnam, Korea, Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, they accidentally *cough cough* do as much damage as possible, decimating the population while keeping a nice politically sanitised image at home. WW2 was probably also an exercise in population reduction but blinding everyone with feelings of pride and nationalism to encourage people to volunteer to take part in a huge battle against a monstrous enemy. I'm not a holocaust or Hitler denier but "some people" were helping both sides. Nuff said.

I believe WW1 had some of the most senseless strategies and battles ever. Trench warfare. Even if you didn't get shot during the many "over the top" charges, many died just from the appalling conditions in the trenches. This is why WE need to stop the war. How do we do that? Simple, refuse to take part.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Wow is the name of the doc in the vid a psuedonym or actual name? Secondly, I have heard over the years many people speak about depop, most notably Bill Gates. I cant describe to anyone how I felt after sitting through the garbage session, and everyone clapping like its a super good thing.

I Think the main plans have been set forward with Agenda 21 in both UK and US. Coupled with the Co2 or carbon taxes, outsiders are gonna have a hard time growing food.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The population in 2047 is 7 billion my friend. Yes depopulation but not how your thinking of or this "Alex Jones" guy is thinking of.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Absolutely, one of the major goals of the NWO is Depopulation

Watch out for Swine Flu Vaccines, HPV/Cervical Cancer Vaccines and the new BCG Vaccine for Newborns; they are all to reduce fertility rates. Every injection has a Myth attached to it
edit on 19-12-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Sadly it's a real possibility. And I mean sadly because there are good ways to control it. contraception (excluding abortion). And there are also very bad ways to control it. Such as mentioned above. If something like that is true than all it says is, people are going the lengths of genetic engineering to satisfy them. Yes it would be good for our sustainability but it's extremely unethical.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Basis answer NO
If the new world order wanted the global population down to under 500 million as the Georgia stones say then they could do it within a month no problem but they haven't!
Thinking that the new world order is only about the physical realm of existence is what they want, enter mr alex jones & his ability to keep those just waking up to the truth about this reality form ever getting past a state of anger & depression as these are wasteful emotions that allow them to keep you controlled.

The powers that be already think they are gods in their own right as they have control over all life on earth but Death still has control over them & this they cannot accept, Alchemy has proved incapable & genetics is also proving incapable which only leaves the Tree of Life from the garden of Eden.
Currently Heaven is closed to them but the Bible does tell them how to open it & that's by creating enough suffering here on Earth!
Depopulation will come the very instance they have what they need but until then eat, drink & be merry for they need as many people alive as possible.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

No, It's BS, a fantasy. How do I know this? Because it would be far simpler, cost far less, and be far less destabilizing than any other methods, just to educate people about limiting reproduction.

AJ thinks there are hundreds of plots to do it, and yet this supposedly megalithic secret group is spending billions of $'s every year while not telling kids "hey, don't have kids"?

It's all a fantasy, primarily designed to keep AJ making money.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, during the great depression, over 12 million people died of starvation in America alone. If TPTB keep pressuring the economy so that basic food becomes unaffordable - or worse yet, unavailable - then you might just see that depopulation.

I however don't think it would come through vaccinations. Let's look at what we have heard so far... vaccinations contain mercury, then they cause autism, then they are injecting micro rfid chips into us through them and now they are making us sterile? It seems a tired vision on how to depopulate and frankly, it isn't fast enough.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In the far scenario that this is true, if people store food and seeds, stop relying on fast food and microwaves, they won't go hungry. Asians know something about rice, believe me, and a good bowl full does fill one up nicely. Long as man can make fire, they can cook food, too.

I think too about the sterilization of everyone, if they do play with that idea, once it's 2090 or so, no one will be birthing children any more. Everyone will be unable to. What's next then? Humanoid robots taking over once the last human has died? Or will it just be all the poor and middle class who are sterilized? I could see leaving the rich and filthy rich and obscenely rich fertile so the money will keep pouring in in droves as it's handed down to the offspring.

Some humans. *head desk* I really don't understand much of anything anymore.
Sometimes I wish I stayed asleep.
Life seemed easier then. This stuff is too depressing to know, think about and imagine.

I'll just go back to sleep where the good government takes great care of me and my own and taxes are a must, and cost of living rising is just how life is and nothing to stress over, the gov't is working hard to help us American Citizens whom they care for as if they were their own blood relatives.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The white people of the Earth are dying off.

Europe/US/Russia's/Australia "Baby Boomers" are all going to kick the bucket soon.

If there are +70 million Baby Boomers in America and IF they all kicked the bucket in 2015....that's almost 1/3rd of our population gone.

Obama's been giving +1 million foreigners new US citizenship every year. Seems English may be a dying language. Why US Corporations/Pharmacuticals have been killing Americans to make a quick buck is beyond me......they've been killing off the Generations younger than baby boomers.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123

The only logical answer to every world problem is to cut down our population, it would solve so many problems, i just think 2012 needs to come faster...

How would you like it if they started with you and your family?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
In the far scenario that this is true, if people store food and seeds, stop relying on fast food and microwaves, they won't go hungry. Asians know something about rice, believe me, and a good bowl full does fill one up nicely. Long as man can make fire, they can cook food, too.

I think too about the sterilization of everyone, if they do play with that idea, once it's 2090 or so, no one will be birthing children any more. Everyone will be unable to. What's next then? Humanoid robots taking over once the last human has died? Or will it just be all the poor and middle class who are sterilized? I could see leaving the rich and filthy rich and obscenely rich fertile so the money will keep pouring in in droves as it's handed down to the offspring.

Some humans. *head desk* I really don't understand much of anything anymore.
Sometimes I wish I stayed asleep.
Life seemed easier then. This stuff is too depressing to know, think about and imagine.

I'll just go back to sleep where the good government takes great care of me and my own and taxes are a must, and cost of living rising is just how life is and nothing to stress over, the gov't is working hard to help us American Citizens whom they care for as if they were their own blood relatives.

It sounds like you are still asleep. You are just having a slightly different dream.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The Agenda is forwarded not by State or Federal Law, but regulations.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If it was truly depopulation, why won't any doctors give me a vycetmyne (sorry for spelling). I'm 29 now and have been trying to get one for years.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

There is no plot! There are conspiracies, but they are all necessary and obvious. # this retarded # about "depopulation conspiracy". People in the third world are having ten babies, who go on to each have ten babies. Does that strike you as something that can go on indefinitely?

As soon as they invented penicillin it became obvious that they were going to need to depopulate the globe at some point. That is just an obvious fact. Saying it is a conspiracy simply makes it confusing. The development of technology requires that certain changes be made, and there are a lot of ugly decisions that require ugly people to make them. It is that simple.

There is no conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
No one person owns the planet and we all have a god given right to be here.
Everyone alive on the planet right now is here by the survival instincts of our own individual ancestors.
Many have died along the way. But WE are still here.
Even if you are a Dawinist who believes in survival of the fittest, then the 6 billion who are alive right now are the
fittest.
If their agenda is depopulation then they and theirs should go first but of course, depopulationists want it to be somebody else and theirs.

If TPTB hadn't have spent so much time money and effort dumbing down the worlds population over the last 20 years, some bright new radical thinker may well have come up with a solution to the whole "feed the world" dilemma
All that tells me is that TPTB as just as stupid as the people they have dumbed down and I refuse to follow idiots.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Survival of the fittest hasn't been in play sense the invention of antibiotics, supermarkets and welfare.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join