It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Military Brutality Filmed in Egypt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

This video is not propaganda. The military were swarming people.

Perhaps the person who filmed this video focused primarily on the citizens getting beat, but no matter which way you look at it these thugs were in the wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It is obviously wrong, but of course we need actual insiders to know
what#s going on. This world is full of lies.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
america in 10 years...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There is no other action besides violence that the people of Egypt can take against their government. When people run for their lives by government militia to be beaten and shot to death theirs a big problem, and peaceful protesting isn't going to solve it, nor will mass amounts of people coming to realization how #ed up it is over there.

Now cops, militia, or any other military power are all just brain washed delusions controlled by the enemy, TPTB. Now these brainwashed bastards are completely unpredictable and a threat to the people. I don't see them as people just brainwashed puppets that should most definitely no better. The only answer to these savages is a bullet in the head.

People must start grouping together and preparing defensive tactics cause guess what, this is not only going to happen in Egypt.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There is another thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Sun Dec 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I really don't care about Egypt any more. I supported them through the Arab Spring just to see hundreds of innocent Coptic Christians slaughtered for the simple crime of not being muslim. Egypt can go to hell!

No wonder I'm an atheist.

Throughout this so called Arab spring just look at the violence the victors have inflicted on each other.
Look at what they did to Gadaffi. Don't expect a civilising influence any time soon.
Sometimes you need a brutal dictator for a brutal tribal mentality people.

You're right!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have a friend who lives in Egypt, Cairo - we talk allot and i posted this video for hi to see on some other boards i visit. . heres what he said about the whole indecent

It was pretty lame man i was fully supporting the army but ive seen these videos, some of them videos about army beating up people(Even women and that never happend before) and some of them about protesters burning up the two story building of the Egyptian Scientific Complex (Why would you burn this? doesn't make sense i mean that building had the original maps that because of it we won taba and sinai from isreal ),

The full story i heard from most protesters there i believe it is the truth, thats what happend. the protest started like that, some people tried to protest infront of a gov building( cabinet building or something) then the army told them to go to tahrir you can't protest here which honestly i agree with them why would you protest here?

Then these people gone like ok we wont protest we'll play football , they started playin football next to the Cabinet building ( It's a government building your not even allowed to park your car in this street yet people are playing football there pretty stupid and silly) the ball went in the building, guy went there asked an officer to either bring him the ball or he'll go get it himself, That officer told him to go bring it if you "can" . and he actually did he jump off the gov building and he got beaten up pretty bad ( Honestly if i were an officer id shoot him) then the whole # started.

It was really quiet in tahrir yesterday nothing was happening, it was like more beggers than protesters. i didn't like what i saw, but when i went there was nothing happening, even i had a talk with some army soldiers they were alright , they were claiming they were getting shoot at with live bullets and they had to defend themselves, i dunno maybe media #ing # up? who knows
:

I just thought id share this with you lot.

I think its a mixture of emotions on both sides, military & civs - neither are getting what they want and they are taking the emotions out on each other.

Nothing has changed in Egypt, only Murbak w/e has left, still all the same political positions the oldies have.

best of luck egypt

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
there are more incidents since 2011.

info from 2011

just terrible to see the brutality.

Egyptian Islamists drag Christian woman from car and beat her to death
april 2014.

dreadful stuff

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

An eyewitness appearing on “90 Minutes,” a program on the al-Mehwar satellite network, said 25-year-old Mary Sameh George was attacked in her car near a church, where she planned to deliver medicine to an ill and elderly woman. Protestors climbed onto her car, collapsing the roof, then hauled her from the vehicle, beating and mauling her – to the extent, he said, that portions of her scalp were torn off. She was stabbed multiple times, her throat was slit and when she was dead, the mob torched her car.
source

the more I read, the worse it gets.

How can they say that Muslims/Islamic People don't do this type of thing?

sickening.... "portions of her scalp were torn off"

edit on CDT06000000Sun, 21 Sep 2014 06:24:13 -05002413am263 by Thurisaz because: fix formatting

top topics

<< 1   >>

join