It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking for members opinions...Do you think the Coverup of existance of E.T. to be good or bad?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Also look at files that were found...by accident....burried in the Dept. of Agriculture records as when the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT....was about to take effect....someone forgot that the old 1940's and 1950's files were still stored on paper documents....they had little time and stuffed them in a place that they figured no one would look for anything to do with E.T.

The 50's flap was great... and it was the time we had all those visits from Venus...

Yeah lots of old files on UFO's some still have lots of (pages even) of black ink

The NSA has UFO files on their website. A really good case The Tehran UFO chase and the files on the training exercise in case ET comes
www.nsa.gov...

But it is just ignored by most...

I have a few of the Real FBI X-files... but there is so much black ink on them its almost pointless

vault.fbi.gov...
edit on 18-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Well assuming there is a cover up and there's nothing but hearsay that says there is. I think it would be a bad thing because people need to know and should the "aliens" turn nasty it would be best that we already know that they're here.

That's assuming of course that there is aliens coming to earth and there is no proof that they are.
edit on 18-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

Steve....if I have not said this to you before....check the 1950's Washington DC newspaper articles and interviews when UFO's....and they were E.T. craft....did MASSIVE FLYOVERS for weeks of our nations capitol. In the old newspapers...there are interviews with just about everyone of import in Government, Military, Civil Defense, Scientists, Physicists...you name it....on what their opinion was on how to handle this invasion of airspace.

Documentation of actual USAF interceptor DOGFIGHTS or attemps to shoot one of these craft down....and at one point....they even considered using a low yield NUCLEAR TIPED AIR TO AIR MISSLE. This information is public and anyone can look at it.

Also look at files that were found...by accident....burried in the Dept. of Agriculture records as when the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT....was about to take effect....someone forgot that the old 1940's and 1950's files were still stored on paper documents....they had little time and stuffed them in a place that they figured no one would look for anything to do with E.T.

In these files....there are letters that were sent to and from then FBI director J.Edgar Hoover and General Curtis LeMay....founder of SAC and made the famous....Bomb them back to the Stone Age....remark. Hoover wanted access to the recovered E.T. material and Alien Bodies from the Roswell Incident....LeMay had everything shipped to Wright Patterson...the U.S. center for reverse engineering anything that is not U.S. Tech. There are numerous letters between the two and IKE finally killed the arguement and put Hoover in his place. Truman was President at the time...but defered this to IKE to handle. Split Infinity

Split there was a fenomenon at that time but it's never been established what it was. Seriously where are the sources coming from. A top secret file found with agricultural files? why didn' they just destroy it?

That incident in 1957 where two F102 startfighters "supposably" armed with nuke tipped misiles was said by the airforce to be the planet venus.

There's always link after link after link in the chain of links but never does it get to the start where there's a hot document or anything that can validate the stories and that's all anyone is asking for. Someone glimpsed a document or there was a document but it's been destroyed is the theme. Where's the document that can be validated?

Where's the gun film from from these fighters? Oh yeah they've been hidden or destroyed.

There's no proof split. And while there's no proof people will continue and have a right to not believe.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Reagan was in the loop

That is why he started the Star Wars program

You are partially correct....Regan was told about the existance of E.T. by George Bush SR.....then the VP of the U.S. as well as former CIA chief...and a part of the Agency. Bush was....by the time he became President....equal only to IKE in both understanding the whole picture as well as only the second man to write and approve mandate for the Agencies protocols that at the time needed updating.

Understand this....BUSH SR.....LOVED Ronald Reagan. He had a deep respect for the man....and even when Reagan was shot...and Bush...should of invoked the amendment that allows temporary transpher of power until Reagan was able to do his job again....he did not do so...he did not want to blemish Reagan in any way....nor did he want to send any message of weakness to the then Cold War enemy CCCP.

Reagan was informed by Bush when a particular part of the Strategic Defence Initiative was proposed....back then...we only had the tech. to create a powerful enough Laser to shoot down missles from a satellite by using a Nuclear explosion. The Nuclear reaction would for a split instant....powerup a one time use....multiple target abilitied satellite....that could destroy multiple incoming missles.

The issue was...Bush as well as the Agency....were concerned upon how E.T. would view placing a Nuclear weapon in orbit. The Agency along with a sub-group of the all U.S. Military forces that reports to the Agency....had been monitering for years E.T. crafts abilities to overfly a Nuclear Missle Silo Grouping or any Base that had nuclear weapons....and turn off launch capabilities or power up or power down....any form of electronic system having to do with Nukes....hardwired or not. Plus the fact the E.T. craft had been reported observing Human Space exploration and craft for decades.

Bush broke Protocol and told Reagan straight out....not the whole picture....but enough. The Nuke Generated Laser was cancelled. Reagan of course went on to make the U.N. E.T. speech. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Steve...just google the actual Newspapers....from DC....this was not some one or two sightings of light in the sky....these were MASSIVE FLYOVERS at low altitude. The Airbase at Langley....had multiple sorties flying daily trying to down these craft.

The papers discuss the futility of their chase with USAF brass as well as articles by ordinary people Demanding that the USAF do something...and I remember this quote...do something about the men from Mars who were planning an invasion. Back then...all E.T. craft or UFO's were assumed to be from Mars because of the Movies as well as H.G. Wells....War of the Worlds and the radio program done by Orson Welles on Halloween years before that scared people to death. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I believe if the existence of ET's was confirmed tomorrow a lot of good but also bad things would happen. People losing their minds, overwhelmed by fear but also people who would respond with renewed hope for the future, curious to see and get to know other intelligent forms of life.

Personally I would vote for disclosure, humanity needs to let go of this idea we are the only ones. Who knows what kinds of consequences the idea of having neighbours might be. Maybe some people might rise up to the challenge and clean up a lot of the wrongs on this planet out of embarrassment towards our neighbours.

I mean, if Earth was a town all alone in the middle of the desert where a lot of beings can get a really bad treatment then nobody would care about appearences or reputation as everyone is from the same town, it only matters what the most powerful think and if they don't oppose bad treatment then it must be ok, no consequences that is how the power structure has been set up. But once another town is discovered many miles away which appears like Utopia and you would want to get to know the residents then surely you don't want them to think you are a barbarian just because you are a human from Earth? The power structures would shift. So I guess a lot of people would drop those figures who they attributed power and authority to, they would stop listening to them and start listening to those in power in that Utopia like town.
edit on 18/12/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Imagine what peoples reaction would be to find out about a coverup and the Existance of not just one but several known and many unknown races od Aliens. Split Infinity

That was my point.I watch the reaction of people and i know that they are not ready for major changes.If the existance of aliens is proven to the general public,people will start kill each other,before they start fighting the aliens.

This is one of the reasons for this topic...if a group of people such as us...on an E.T. Conspiracy board....have such heated debate and some direct conflict...about a question asked by one person....just about whether or whether not there is a coverup reguardless if it is because of E.T. or because it is to hide Highly advanced Military programs....and this is just TALK....debate....about a coverup.....Imagine the reaction of people if it were true and they were informed.

Absolute total Chaos, Finacial Ruin, Terror in the streets and homes.....people are not ready. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Molly....as I have said to several posters....look up a few posts and see what I posted to Steve....it will give you all the proof you need....check it out....it is public record....and it is official goverment files...released by our goverment on a fluke find and request

Believe me Split Infinity, I have spent well over 20 years looking into the subject, read many of the papers and files released to the public, with many important pieces redacted etc. What I have yet to see is hard evidence or anything other than written reports, papers and hearsay. Yes I have seen reports of radar picking up craft that have also been confirmed by pilots observing and even following craft. Neither does this convince me of ET I'm afraid.

There clearly is some phenomena happening and I suspect that the Government/Military just do not know what it is. Since the phenomena appears not to be particularly threatening the party line is to not engage the public with any serious discussion regarding the subject for fear of being seen as impotent? Or at least perhaps until they have a better handle on what they are dealing with or what the phenomena might possibly be. Who knows? I can tell you this...it appears that this particular topic consumes such a vast amount of time that it seems almost diversionary in nature.

It does tend to keep people looking the other way.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

reply to post by steveknows

Steve...just google the actual Newspapers....from DC....this was not some one or two sightings of light in the sky....these were MASSIVE FLYOVERS at low altitude. The Airbase at Langley....had multiple sorties flying daily trying to down these craft.

The papers discuss the futility of their chase with USAF brass as well as articles by ordinary people Demanding that the USAF do something...and I remember this quote...do something about the men from Mars who were planning an invasion. Back then...all E.T. craft or UFO's were assumed to be from Mars because of the Movies as well as H.G. Wells....War of the Worlds and the radio program done by Orson Welles on Halloween years before that scared people to death. Split Infinity

I know the story and I've got plenty of books on the subject but it's just not solid enough. Also considor that it was the cold war with commies running everywhere and it looks more like an attempt to get the population looking to the government for protection in a time of conflict of idiology. It's likely the same reason the old Soviet Union officially recognised the existance of UFO's to scare a population into having faith in the ability and idiology as perceived by its government.

Encourage fear in the population and give them a bossom to run to.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

That is a very insightful observation as far as my topic is concerned. And people should be skeptical...but they should also not dismiss verifible documentation....or statements of Highly Reliable and Trained people such as Astronauts and Pilots or Military officers who have EVERYTHING to loose and NOTHING to gain by telling their stories.

No one here really knows me...and you are right....I could just be spreading disinformation....but I am who I say I am. That is little proof for you....but as I have said many times...I post for my Mental Health and do not care if anyone believes what I say or not. But I do care if I site a source or place to get real proof...and it is ignored.

In any case....I am of the opinion that it must stay covered up. If my posts convince you to the contrary or make you feel that this is all about protecting U.S. Military secrets....then so be it. It is better for people not to know anyways. I know...and believe me...you don't want to know. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

People have the ability now to drop their power figures. People with motivation can make change occur...but not if they are so apathetic that their sole goal of their week is to see what some pampered Movie Star will get for a sentence after being caught wasted and driving again while still wearing an ankle moniter.

If you want to change things....then organize and change things! Bitching there is nothing that can be done acomplishes nothing! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiddlyDeePotatoes
i think there is no such thing as a real "alien" , its something mankind made up , just like santy , just like the easter bunny , just like jesus and ghandi.

So does that response mean....you do or do not believe a coverup is going on by the Goverment in your case since you state E.T. does not exist.....and if this coverup is to protect secret programs by the military?

You have not answered the question. Whether you do or do not believe in E.T. is errelevent as if you will look at page 1 post 5....I apologized for not including those who do not believe in E.T. So an answer would be appreciated. Thanks. Split Infinity

still , thats my opinion .... and if your not intelligent enough to realise that if i do not beleive in aliens, i also do not beleive there is a "cover up"... may i suggest you stop licking the microwave.

one qeustion ...... why openly ask for the -opinions- of others if your going to pick at everything that is said ?

If you where to ask me if i beleive there is other forms of life in the endless darkness of space ... id say yes , since the only explaination i have for our existance is water , which i beleive is also from space , then it is very likely there is other life forms out there , maybe 1 , maybe 100,000,000 , but the thing is , with our planets position in our solar system , and everything that has happened to Earth over its lifetime , i`m betting that humans and the way we think are a "one off", so the possibility of an alien race with similarities to man visiting Earth ... to me .... is childish.

But , i might be wrong , i mean for all i know there could be a race of giant Lizards from Draco controlling mankind with amazing technology, and using cloaking devices on their transport and also their bodies, so they can mingle with our kind and slowly out -breed- us , to take our planet and use the gold to repair their spaceships. *cough*

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

That incident in 1957 where two F102 startfighters "supposably" armed with nuke tipped misiles was said by the airforce to be the planet venus.

Where's the gun film from from these fighters? Oh yeah they've been hidden or destroyed.

Do you happen to have any more information on this?

I can tell you the fate of the guncamera footage with certainty but would like a few more details first please.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DiddlyDeePotatoes

When I posted the topic....I forgot to include the question....and if you don't believe in E.T....then do you believe there is or is not a coverup going on to keep secret Secret advanced Military Programs. That is Why I listed page One post Five where I apologized for not originally including that.

Thus....I realise you do not believe in E.T.....but asked you about a coverup for Military purposes. I am not try to force you or anyone else to believe anything....I am just siting evidence....it is up to you to deciede.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Dragonfly79

People have the ability now to drop their power figures. People with motivation can make change occur...but not if they are so apathetic that their sole goal of their week is to see what some pampered Movie Star will get for a sentence after being caught wasted and driving again while still wearing an ankle moniter.

People always had that ability but nothing will happen until there is something to replace it with. In the past the replacement usually preached to exchange previous idols of power for their own which was then handed down each generation. Now if ET's landed and they appear as beautiful creatures, or at least with high morals and ethics, knowledge about life, then people would have a choice to either compare themselves with these ET's or like we always have, only being able to compare with other people. Humanity would be humbled and forced to review themselves in a way currently almost impossible.
edit on 18/12/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

oh dear .....
i dont beleive there is an alien cover up , people are looking at it with limited knowladge , the actual smoke screen that people have been buying for hundreds of years is religion , in all of its dirty shame.
I`m guessing your American , so i`ll just say - "in god we trust" - and you might start to see what i mean.

The world today is full of information , someone learns something every second of the day , equally , someone says something stupid every second of the day, and the goal is to control that flow of information and limit a small global population to a controlable supply of food / water / and knowladge, keeping the information and tech which has developed in the past few hundred years, in the hands of the chosen few .

In other words , stop talking about aliens and go stop the bloodline..... then you`ll be safe.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
My instinct tells me the "cover up" is a very good thing. The revelations that come with disclosure could damage the Human racial identity beyond recovery.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I am trying to get an idea on how this group...ie...people who post on a E.T. and UFO board....thinks about this topic. I would like to see how many think the coverup is a good thing or a bad thing for the sake of Humanity and if so...why they believe so. Split Infinity

Both the existence of ET and any supposed cover up are your belief. That don't make it fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I ultimately think that it is a good idea. If aliens are indeed visiting this world, then I daresay they are probably in and out and bumbling about all the time. Hiding their existence from most of the population is good.

Knowing that aliens are real, people would be much too likely to freak out and a massive panic.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DiddlyDeePotatoes

post by DiddlyDeePotatoes
oh dear ..... i dont beleive there is an alien cover up , people are looking at it with limited knowladge

As this statement proves

the actual smoke screen that people have been buying for hundreds of years is religion , in all of its dirty shame.

post by DiddlyDeePotatoes
In other words , stop talking about aliens and go stop the bloodline..... then you`ll be safe.

Why ? , this is after all an Aliens and UFO discussion board .
If you want to discuss blood lines there are other boards for that on ATS .

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I have often thought about this and I have to confess to seeing both sides of the arguement. Do I think the cover up is bad for humanity? Oh very much so. Our Planet is dying. overpopulation. too many wars, way too much corruption and the natural resources are being wiped out . We need the technology to at least expand into the Solar system ie build space stations, lunar colonies, that sort of thing. Being released from our Prison will allow us to do this when the reality of our place in the Universe becomes apparent and we say hello to ailen visitors and we get to learn about new tecnology and thinking. It might also sort out all the relgiious hatred on the planet too. I am sick and tired of wars being fought in the name of God/Allah or whatever one chooses to call the Creator! It is so childish. I respect other belief systems I really do. I might disagree about some things but I certaintly would not go and start a war over it!

However I can see the flip side of the coin. What if Ailens said hi and then sat us all down and had a fireside cosmic chat. What if they said there is no life after death, that relgion is just a bunch of words nothing more, cause I know this is one of the first and foremost things that will be on one's mind post Disclousure. Can you imagine the world wide nervous breakdown as people realise they will never see their loved ones ever again? That possibility would be so soul destroying!

What if Ailens said hi and then said well now that you know we exist, your planet is no longer protected and is open to invasion or something else we have not even thought of yet? I believe The Day The Earth Stood Still tackled this quite well. First Contact took place. We were told not to play with nukes anymore or face a spanking from Cosmic Policemen who would wipe out the planet in order to protect the cosmos. Because we had been made aware Humanity could not use ignorance as an excuse anymore.

I for one would prefer to know the truth. Better to die knowing the truth i think.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join