It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking for members opinions...Do you think the Coverup of existance of E.T. to be good or bad?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cilvanus

LOVE the 2112 Avatar. Quote from a song from that album....We've taken care of everything...the words you hear the songs you sing...the pictures that give pleasure to your eye!

Very similar words to your post! I find that...interesting. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErvGotti
I say... it doesn't matter, we shouldn't worry about those things and neither should the government, we have bigger things to be worrying about at this time.

I love this post. Most people do not care! And it is in this enviroment that secrets stay secret.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

realistically, i think it's a good thing.
i don't think a large part of the human race would be able to handle the information. as a race, i don't think we're ready for them to be a reality.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Everyone want's to know....even DEMANDS to know....until they know. Then they wish they didn't know

Ha ha, I get where you are coming from. I have to say, after all I have seen in my short time on this lovely blue gem; there will never be a point where I will cease wanting to learn everything I can about the reality I live in. Sure, it's easy to get disheartened by discovering the extreme negatives of our reality but what it does for me is to put the positives in perspective. It is knowledge that will drive us forward, spur us on, push us to excel and succeed. A better understanding of even the dark corners of our reality may be just what we need as a collective to bring them into the light?

Always an optimist!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

You have stated many valuable points. One point however I think you should be looking at a different group as far as a coverup. This being....Clean, Advanced production of Energy. Most of the tech. that has been recovered is so byond us in it's workings and understandings....that we well be at it for centuries before we can find an adequate use for it.

However...I am fairy certain about this next statement....HUMAN TECH....has come to a point where we already have a form of Low Temp. Fusion Generation technique. This tech. is being held back by Greedy Politicians and Energy Companies.

I once bought a stapler that had very little moving parts...it was made of solid tempered steel and had no spring feeding refill. I still have it to this day. It works perfect EVERY TIME! I went to a company by the same name to buy another for a friend.....they no longer make them!

I aked...WHY! Why would a company with such a great product...no longer make them....the moment I said these words...I knew the answer as the 18 year old employee looked at me with a tilted head....sort of like a dog looks at someone when they are doing something unknown to it....in this case...the unknown was asking a store employee a question they would never care to ponder.

The answer was....If a company sells something that never needs replacement parts...or never breaks....that company will only sell ONE or FEW to that person...as that person will have it for life. The company that made my stapler went out of buisness...in case anyone cares to know.

This is how it will be for an Energy company that makes a power plant that can generate unlimited and cheap energy. Not enough profit. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Of what I have learned about Roswell....and I was not privey to full details...there were two crash sites....and the crashes were a fluke....having something to do about their Medium Size...Intersolar-system type craft....not the Large Fold Space Design ones....but something about....Two craft....being in proximity to one another....and a Lightning Strike.

Also...it had something to do with the TYPE of Lightning Strike....that being either Ground to Cloud or Cloud to Ground although I think it was the first mentioned....disrupting their Navigation System....and not having anything to do with their form of Travel.

As I have mentioned before...there are various forms of Gravitic Drive....but I have...nor do I think anyone Human has...a true grasp on how they navigate using these methods of Travel. Mention of Bodies....and I don't know how many or if all were dead and some alive....were difinatively a secrecy issue at one time. As was mention of some form of Biomechanical Suit.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

As STEVE has confirmed in a previous post....there have been several mentions....besides the one he has found tht documents two F-104's carrying NUCLEAR TIPPED AIR TO AIR MISSLES....taking off....and this is documented....to intercept...what was afterwards put into record as a mistaken response to the Light of the Planet Venus.

I have been around SAC and other USAF bases my whole life and this public release of info is the most rediculous thing I have EVER heard. First of all....they had Nuclear Tipped Air to Air Missles back then as a way to bring down large groupings of Soviet Nuclear Bombers....with a blast large enough to destroy a sky full of them at altitude.

The idea....that the USAF would be so inept....which they are NOT....to fix F-104's with NUKES over a misread of a threat is LUDICROUS! It would NEVER HAPPEN! The only way that they would even get clearence to FIX a NUKE to an Interceptors wing....and this is ALOT more risky than flying a Failsafe Mission with internal Bombs...is if they KNEW there was a threat on RADAR and were going after it. Also...clearance for this type of action takes time....so the UFO's must have been repeatedly overflying the base....for these planes to be locked and loaded with NUKES. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I have respect for your beliefs but I personally am not religious...but I do believe in something. The thing is....the only ones to blame for allowing Goverments to dictate terms with payoffs from big Buisness....is OURSELVES! We are perfectly capable of changing the way things are done...but more people would rather spend time playing with their latest Phone App.

I have a DEEP HATRED for people who are greedy and unscrupulous. I have an even greater disdane for anyone who has been entrusted with the HONOR of public office on any level....and uses this position as a way to gain a PAYDAY!

I may be biased...but that is why I am in suppost of Non-Disclosure....because...the more I think of it....the more I KNOW IN MY HEART....that Politicians and Religious Leaders will have a FIELD DAY....using the ensuing panic as a way to polorize the Faithful or Grow the ranks of those who will be convinced by them...it is an invasion.

This statement I now make is true.....If E.T. wanted to...there is NOTHING we could do to prevent them from taking over the Planet! But then again...why would they? We have nothing they want...except the chance to gain scientific knowledge and data. But fighting E.T.....anyone who says it is possible knows NOTHING! They have been coming here for Millenia and to our knowledge so far...have been observers....some say that they may have had direct influence on primative Humanity....I do not know about this for sure....but there are some very difficult questions to answer about certain feats of Engineering in the distant past.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

Everyone want's to know....even DEMANDS to know....until they know. Then they wish they didn't know

Ha ha, I get where you are coming from. I have to say, after all I have seen in my short time on this lovely blue gem; there will never be a point where I will cease wanting to learn everything I can about the reality I live in. Sure, it's easy to get disheartened by discovering the extreme negatives of our reality but what it does for me is to put the positives in perspective. It is knowledge that will drive us forward, spur us on, push us to excel and succeed. A better understanding of even the dark corners of our reality may be just what we need as a collective to bring them into the light?

Always an optimist!

Molly....I LOVE your optimism! But I think....even though we have been given a HEAD START....and this tech. recovered is so advanced that it will take centuries to understand all of it....Humanity is still too young and needs to grow up.

I wish I could tell you of some of my experiences....I have experienced cold hearted Murderous rage for no other purpose other than to demonstrate to the simple folk...who is in charge! I have experienced seeing a person who wants to change their countries reality with such conviction that they are willing to brave cetain death....sometimes they pull it off....alot of times they do not. And I am not talking about under penalty of a quick clean Death such as a bullet to the head....but penalties of a slow torturous death....but they still go with optimism and a smile.

One Year ago....my childhood friend son....was killed in Afghanistan....he was a good kid....he was also a trained sniper and his death could have been provented but a policy made him a target....and people of his skills...should never be made to become a target.....I am still and will be for awhile....very angry about this.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Of what I have learned about Roswell....and I was not privey to full details...there were two crash sites....and the crashes were a fluke....having something to do about their Medium Size...Intersolar-system type craft....not the Large Fold Space Design ones....but something about....Two craft....being in proximity to one another....and a Lightning Strike.

The aliens had interstellar craft and they were brought down by a lightning strike?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey SpitInfinity, when do you think we will have at least a little bit of "disclosure", a year or two from now, a couple decades, a century or two? If commercial and private enterprises head out into space beyond LEO in the next few decades I feel the people in charge will have to say SOMETHING?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

There type of craft...are of intermediate use. They are not for the purpose of Interstellar travel. They are still using a form of Gravitic Drive....but not of the Giant Fold Space variety.

I do not know the real reasons why they crashed...I can only tell you what I have heard. They were not brought down by the Lightning striking either craft....but rather....something to do with how these type of Travel Within A Solar System Only craft NAVIGATE.

I hate to guess but I think it had something to do with their useing Earths own Vibrationary Quantum State....as a form of Navigation. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

In reply to several of the above replies....I also am disturbed by any group having the power to keep the truth from the populous. But I have seen things...and done things by necessity....and although they are my Demons to deal with....the more I think about them....I can't see any other way.

I have but the tiniest of glimpse of this issue...and it scares the Hell out of me. Why do you think I am posting on this board. If it were not for the fact that I have NEVER posted any concept or idea that has not already been made public...I would no longer be posting.

Because of a special association and the use of my Overt Job in conjunction with my other one....I would have no leverage at all. Split Infinity

You guys are all missing the point.

Split here is a REAL INSIDER, he knows all the details of the cover-up.

He is just toying with us, if he ever said ANYTHING of substance then the shadow government would make him disappear.

What a joke

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOven

In reply to several of the above replies....I also am disturbed by any group having the power to keep the truth from the populous. But I have seen things...and done things by necessity....and although they are my Demons to deal with....the more I think about them....I can't see any other way.

I have but the tiniest of glimpse of this issue...and it scares the Hell out of me. Why do you think I am posting on this board. If it were not for the fact that I have NEVER posted any concept or idea that has not already been made public...I would no longer be posting.

Because of a special association and the use of my Overt Job in conjunction with my other one....I would have no leverage at all. Split Infinity

You guys are all missing the point.

Split here is a REAL INSIDER, he knows all the details of the cover-up.

He is just toying with us, if he ever said ANYTHING of substance then the shadow government would make him disappear.

What a joke

You do not know if I am the Real Deal! This is what I have been trying to drill into peoples heads since I started posting here. Look at what is posted....do a little research....look at the LOGIC of the statements...and DECIDE FOR YOURSELF what to believe!

I am sorry for being rude but you really don't know who or what I am despite what I have said. If anything good comes out of anything I do here....I hope it is to make people aware that THEY hold the key right in their hands...to making a very informed judgement of what is real and what is bull.

This is one of the things that this topic is subtley trying to reveal by people expressing their own ideas and beliefs. I may say somethings....but I should not be able to sway a person to a total belief in what I say....just because I can present an issue well or provide a line of LOGIC. That is a good way to gain trust....but there are many out there who are....and this is something you will have to take on faith...are not a selfless in giving out information. There are huxters and Book writers and people who set up groups and...well you name it....I am not doing this so it is a good sign for those who seek the truth...still...you really don't know who I am!

Reguardless of whether what I say is the truth. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I have a pretty good idea of who you are.

You try too hard and are trying to convince yourself as much as others.

Maybe one day you will.

As far as the cover-up, if you aren't up to "no good" then there is no reason to hide.

The real cover-up will be that ET is not the all powerful super being that they want us to believe.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOven

Well I am glad you seem to know who I am as I sometimes have difficulties figuring that out for myself. But how is it as far as the rest you are so sure? Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
The aliens had interstellar craft and they were brought down by a lightning strike?
No, see below.

Maybe not. It may have been radar that caused the crash.

...the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the government has a very high-powered radar setup in that area and it is believed that the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers.
SOURCE: FBI Memo: Special Agent Guy Hottel to FBI Director (J. Edgar Hoover) dated March 22nd, 1950

Providing that memo is not a hoax, and it is on the FBI records website, then Hottel thought radar caused the crash. The military had also set up powerful new radars in NM in 1947, I believe, so there is supporting evidence. Oh yes, and there is the alleged crash and alien bodies.

It's up to members who they believe but I think they deserve the information.

Good luck with your researches.

edit on 20/12/11 by Pimander because: I ALWAYS HAVE TO EDIT!!!!

edit on 20/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/12/11 by Pimander because: I'm getting sick of this.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Pimander....I think I remember hearing talk about this but I think that it was conjecture that doesn't pan out....but I could be wrong. It's hard to believe that...even the strongest radar broadcast could bring down craft that can handle the Solar and Cosmic radiation outside our atmosphere....but who knows?
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Also...it had something to do with the TYPE of Lightning Strike....that being either Ground to Cloud or Cloud to Ground although I think it was the first mentioned....disrupting their Navigation System....and not having anything to do with their form of Travel.

As I have mentioned before...there are various forms of Gravitic Drive....but I have...nor do I think anyone Human has...a true grasp on how they navigate using these methods of Travel. Mention of Bodies....and I don't know how many or if all were dead and some alive....were difinatively a secrecy issue at one time. As was mention of some form of Biomechanical Suit.

Split Infinity

Sorry. I don't buy it as an explanation. Given the complexity of the alleged craft's technology, how is the USAF going o be able to determine a cause for the crash. I mean back in the late 1940s, they could barely be expected to be able to make a half decent analysis on the causes of airplane crashes for their own aircraft - where they were fully knowledgeable about the technology.

I'm not saying its not lightning and is radar, or isn't radar and is lightning because both sound like rather pathetic attempts to explain something which - if it happened at all as described - would be very difficult if not impossible to explain (for us).

Adding to this, you seem to have missed the point that I made. That if an alien craft crashed, they most certainly would come and pick up their craft unless the whole thing was deliberate. Or are you saying that they actually crashed a large interplanetary craft and a scout/shuttle craft?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

As I have said...I am just speaking from what little I have been told. I agree that at the time of the incedent....they would probably not had a clue to what actually caused the incident...so you are right about that. I would think that years later they might have found a possible explaination...but as I said...I am going on what little I know. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join