It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking for members opinions...Do you think the Coverup of existance of E.T. to be good or bad?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
because I do play in a Internationaly Known Rock Band....but we were HOT in the 80's and although I still do shows....I am older and keep shows to less than 15 or 20 a year.

Gonna go with Bobby Rondinelli, Drummer of Quiet Riot
Come on feel the noise!

kidding. Who cares...your SplitInfinity from ATS...and Robby Williams is erm (forgot his username here) from ATS when he posts..and unless your discussing something about the ins and outs of your profession, your resume accounts for both jack and the other thing (daniels?) when posting things about aliens and crap.

But...there is a contingency here. If you are from Iron Maiden or Manowar, you get extra kickass points simply because.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Interesting thread.
All through the thread, though, posters have emphasized belief. You have to believe or you don't believe. Doesn't the mere existence of something forego belief? I walk on dirt all day but if I didn't believe in dirt would it not exist? What would I be walking on? Oh, I can see dirt, feel dirt, smell dirt, taste dirt, hear dirt squishing 'tween my toes. To me, dirt exists, I don't have to believe in dirt-it just is.
How 'bout Gravity? Can't smell it, see it, taste it. hear it, but I sure can feel it, 'specially when I fall down. I believe in gravity. You believe in gravity?
I guess, what I'm trying to get across is you don't have to believe in something for it to exist. I know, I know, how can someone believe in something on hearsay? How good an observer does one have to be to transfer that observation to another. If then, you say you don't believe, then it is the original observer you don't believe, not what the observer observed.
I can and maybe will someday write of my observations, experiences. They were all real and existed to me in my observations, but would you believe them? People inherently lie. They lie for different reasons, for acceptance, braggadocio, pranks and who knows what else.
I will say this: extraterrestrial craft do exist. Extraterrestrials do exist. Military and contractor experimental craft do exist. I don't have to believe in them.
Can I tell the difference? Sometimes.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Are you able so say what bothers you about knowing what u know?

I have to say this is one of the most fascinating threads i think iv read on ats and cant help but be impressed by what u seem to know on this topic. I dont understand why any hostlie beings would be interested or bother visiting earth unless in retaliation for a shot down craft or some thing of that nature.... You previously mentioned humans had leverage because of tech we could trade to one species rivals, could they not easily regain that tech themselves?

Im fairly ignorant about this but this is damn interesting

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Look...because of what I do...I have a massive ego...it comes out from time to time and without it....I couldn't do what I do. But I never look down on anyone and think everyone has something to contribute. I like posting here because...even in all three of my jobs....I am the Problem Solver or Actionable performer....so I do not get to talk Physics to my buds but I do get to us my creative side as well as work in the studio using various concepts of sound engineering and new ways to effect sound.

So you have to excuse my sometime boastfullness. It is a part of me the way my inability to spell is and my lack of short term memory. But I am good at a very large number of things...and not just good but great. I can draw or sculpt a persons face to perfection....I can memorize...with the exception of spelling....even though I speak several languages.....memorize observed details in long chains of events. I am good at theoretical Physics....I am an expert shot....I am a highly trained diver and I have dove many a wreck as well as done this at night and used Heliox for DEEP dives beyond 200 ft. I am a world class Musician, I am an expert in survival as well as winter, arctic, tropic, ocean..etc....I help run several family companies that are sucessful....and I have managed to stay a civilian through all this and salute...NO ONE!

So...you may read this and say...Man...what a bunch of HOT AIR! But I an not trying to brag....I just want to talk or debate people of similar abilities or specific intellect. After awhile....although most people would love to here these words....DUDE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF BABES THAT ARE WANTING TO GO BACKSTAGE TONIGHT!....get's old.

I would rather talk to someone...really talk. Becaus I have been and done all these other things and now....I would prefer not to have to DUMB DOWN....because for me not to do so...makes other uncomfortable....and I hate to break etiquette....and make a guest feel uncomfortable. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hey SplitInfinity, what is your conjecture or theory on the whole ET phenomonon based on open source materials and not from your experiences?(that you can't talk about...
)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames

Are you able so say what bothers you about knowing what u know?

I have to say this is one of the most fascinating threads i think iv read on ats and cant help but be impressed by what u seem to know on this topic. I dont understand why any hostlie beings would be interested or bother visiting earth unless in retaliation for a shot down craft or some thing of that nature.... You previously mentioned humans had leverage because of tech we could trade to one species rivals, could they not easily regain that tech themselves?

Im fairly ignorant about this but this is damn interesting

Bill...Thank's for the kind words. Although I can't get into details because..1. I don't know....or 2. I can't say. But I can say this...because it has been made public before....I can say that after Roswell....we had recovered craft from two sites as well as bodies. General Curtis LeMay....ordered that these recovered E.T. materials be sent to Wright Patterson....as this was and is to this day...the base of opperations for reverse engineering any tech. that was not U.S. tech.

The race of E.T. who lost their crafts....and I am not positive about this part but it had something to do with Lightning and the proximity and altitude of each craft to each other and the surface of the planet......wantd them back as well as the bodies....this is understandable....as far as one of them still being alive upon recovery....I do not know.

We tunneled far below Wright Patterson and created vaults to keep these things from being detected by anyhting at the time....we could think of that could scan for the materials....thus the vaults are both lead and Gold lined....as well as being encased in a undergrownd construct that placed the craft and bodies down into a concrete, lead, Gold and Tungson vaults...THEN....built the overlying levels above so that the craft could not be physically removed without tunneling through all this material. Thus....there is no celler door to bring them back out to the surface. This was done to prevent E.T. from somehow levetating the material or removing the material anyway short of blasting a hole through....and down very deep.

Some time went by and I don't know if communication occured before or after but in the early 50's Massive UFO overflights of Washington DC occurred lasting for weeks and terrorizing the nation....you can look this all up. Then....it all stopped....a treaty or deal was made. But one thing I do know about the communication....it was....difficult. E.T.'s are Alien in both species and thinking....concepts of individual rights were and still are....hard for them to understand why we get upset if we gain tech....we were allowed to keep some.....and theywanted to continue abductions and experiments. We were able to limit these but not stop them...as this was a very contrivertial agreement....but if we said NO...they would do it anyways and as many as they chose...plus some abductees never come home. We also had to agree that Alien tech. could not be used in an First Strike Military nature....but Recon was ok as well as development of any advanced forms of propultion. Still we are like a 2 year old trying to do a Calculus problem....it will take centuries to figure some things out if ever.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is the most you've said so far about the whole ET situation. Never heard of the underground gold and lead vaults in any books or websites(so I hope you don't get disappeared now....
). What's your opinion on the Reptilians?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Regardless if our goverment(s) hide it from us...
The day an advanced civilization wants to make contact with all of humanity, Nothing would stop them.
I think they might cover it up for a good reason.
Probably for the sake we are a dangerous unpredictable species.
They dont want the hive, or mass public knowing cause it might stir some sh1t up ya know?
Technology that could have your avarage joe dwelling outside our planet
Is probably not in the best intrest of the people outside our world.
We go to war with eachother, rape and kill for personal benefits...
Aliens are probably living amongst us and we would never know...
Like i said.
The day we as a people change to a universal understanding of how things
Really are out there...im sure will be the day they let the whole population in on the big picture.
.K30.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
"Do you think the Coverup of existance of E.T. to be good or bad?" Good - to protect more vulnerable/sensitive ET from human/environment. Bad - to deceive world about how "influences" have changed human behavior...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Hey SplitInfinity, what is your conjecture or theory on the whole ET phenomonon based on open source materials and not from your experiences?(that you can't talk about...
)

If I had never seen anything or never been a part of anything....I would still believe there is life ou there in the Universe. I read anything that had to do with Astronomy and bought my first Telescope...I own several....with my own money that I had earned taking out trash at a Family Buisness....when I was 7 years old. Iloved Sci-Fi and would look at the night sky and just KNOW...that the shere vastness of it....ment...thee had to be other people or beings or life!

In reality...I saw my first UFO's....at a very young age....trying to catch Fireflies in the Summer night....with my neighbor...a kid like me. We both saw the Orange Orbs swoosh in like burning roadflares....stop over the large SAC base a few miles from my home and watched as they shot off tumbling clockwise over each other at a sped that was impossible and leaving an orange burning light trail like a sparkler in a kids hand moving that hand fast.

But even if I never say that...and even if my Mom was not employed at the SAC base or that my Dad was Military...I would still believe even without all the evidence out there.....that it was likely that we were one of many races in just our Galaxy alone. As far as the way people make up abduction stories or try to profit from those that are easily swayed....even if I knew nothing about it....I would be very skeptical because the numbers are way too high and it seems that a persons claims about knowing the reality of E.T. goes up expodentialy as the Money flow increases. THAT is a good way to know if a person is lying to you....if their is a lot of cash involved or a person is telling the media a story to get on a special dealing with these events....and they get paid...it is most likely a lie. If it is a person such as an Astronaut or a person that has nothing to gain but everything to loose including their legacy....like Gordon Cooper, Mitchell....etc....they are telling the truth!
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think the governments of the world have alot to gain and nothing to lose by telling us if they knew that there were aliens not even visiting us but just out there in general.

What if they were or did turn nasty? It's better to let people know that they're there in the first place rather than spring their existence on us then ask us to fight.

They could raise taxes for space technology and defence and people would agree with it.

Science all over the world and from many different disciplines would get more or all tax payer funding,

Every country could bring in national service and most of the world population would agree with it.

Billions more than there already is could be put into defence and people would agree with it.

There would be a fear of the unkown which have us looking to the governments for protection.

There would be unlimited tax payer funded projects. People wouldn't argue over it.

I think that if the governments had proof then they'd tell us. It serves them to tell us.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Thanks alot for the reply man.

Haha i hardly know what to say to that, seems like a very sensitive topic to discuss.. I would imagine with their technology that abductions wouldnt be necessary, bodies from a morgue could be exchanged and chips implanted through vaccinces but l understand i most likley wouldnt comprehend their reasonings. I will look into the DC fly overs for sure.

Im guessing the government didnt handle their discoveries very tactfully by hording away their "stolen" findings and appears that must have encited some animosity. cheers for sharing what u can

To the other dude, I dont think any alien race visiting earth is reptilian. Just my two cents

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Look at it this way, if anyone on Earth still believes that Christopher Columbus 'discovered' America for anyone other than himself, then Subterfuge regarding our collective history is not only possible, but highly probable.

There are huge chunks of information and perspective floating all around us that we will never have the capacity to observe.

In the great schism between 'the whole truth' and what we are even capable of knowing lies the reality concerning our planet, our neighbors and ourselves.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

There would be a fear of the unkown which have us looking to the governments for protection.

I think it would expose the governments vulnerability and dishonesty, also if they had tech for free energy i highly doubt the US would want such technology in the hands of their rivals and not to mention the billions of dollars invested in oil, coal, transport that would be lost. There are so many reasons i can think of why a government would choose to keep secrets even though i would like to see disclosure i cant see it coming from governments and on the whole we are not ready any way.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

This is the most you've said so far about the whole ET situation. Never heard of the underground gold and lead vaults in any books or websites(so I hope you don't get disappeared now....
). What's your opinion on the Reptilians?

I have no information that I can offer about that other than...they would not be reptiles.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyTJames

The Clean energy issue is not one that arrises from lack of disclosure as we neither understand it well enough....or the cost is massive.

The people who are holding Clen Energy back are the Paid off Politicians and Energy companies. I am fairly sure that we have a form of low temp. Fusion....being hidden from us that Humans have made as well as very cost effective solar. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yeah I think I agree with you on the Reptilian part. They are not truely reptiles but do possibly share some reptile characteristics. Maybe an offshoot of the dinosaurs? Reptiles are pretty much in their own biological niche and don't have the need or capability to rise to a sentient or intelligent level.

Im sure not every abductee and researcher is cashing in for the fame and fortune. There are good ones out there who mean well and people who truly believe they have been contacted or abducted. It's just so hard now a days to separate the wheat from the chaff....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Yeah I think I agree with you on the Reptilian part. They are not truely reptiles but do possibly share some reptile characteristics. Maybe an offshoot of the dinosaurs? Reptiles are pretty much in their own biological niche and don't have the need or capability to rise to a sentient or intelligent level.

Im sure not every abductee and researcher is cashing in for the fame and fortune. There are good ones out there who mean well and people who truly believe they have been contacted or abducted. It's just so hard now a days to separate the wheat from the chaff....

That is why I said...a good way to tell if something has validity as far as what a person declares....is look at motive. I have seen topics here that have vids connected to them where some guy or girl is setting up seminars and discusion groups that involve a fee...no matter how small....or if there is no fee....sometime during this seminar or discision....these people say the magic words....for thos of you who want to find out more....you can sign up as a member on this site....you go to the site and it says....Visa or Master Card? Or these people will say...and there is a whole lot more about how people like us here can help ourselves....discussed in my book....

It is all crap. I have not seen a single person who knows squat about what is going on and the ones who do are not talking. I also find it discrediting that many of the people that follow some of these....enlightened ones....leave the seminar that they went to out of curiousity....now suddenly having a belief that they too were a victim of abduction!

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames

I think it would expose the governments vulnerability and dishonesty, also if they had tech for free energy i highly doubt the US would want such technology in the hands of their rivals and not to mention the billions of dollars invested in oil, coal, transport that would be lost. There are so many reasons i can think of why a government would choose to keep secrets even though i would like to see disclosure i cant see it coming from governments and on the whole we are not ready any way.

I didn't say anything about free energy.

Also what you just said is insinuating the U.S would have control over who's government told its people what and who any percpective aliens might exchange information with. The U.S is just a country in world full of countries. Just one country.

And there are so many reasons I can think of why they wouldn't. Being able to keep it a secret of such magnitude is the first flaw in any arguement for a cover up.
edit on 19-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The Military plays the whole Aliens/UFO thing perfectly.. and you are all playing right into their hands.

Just as the Soviets did for so many years, the US Government uses the fascination with UFOs and Aliens as a distraction to keep your mind's occupied.

That's the big cover-up, folks, and I think it's brilliant in it's simplicity.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join