It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are our universe the product of a black hole in another universe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hello reader.

Hope this is the right forum, for my vision of 'somehow' the universe works.

If we settle for the Big Bang theory, that all came about in a Big Bang for a moment, let me try to explain my theory.

My theory is that there are multiple universes, all created from a black hole. If you consider a wave in water, going up and down, its kinda the same principle.

A black hole in our universe is reversing all the effects we know of, going into a antimatter universe, creating a new space, and a new universe, just in the negative sense. So every black hole, is a gateway to an opposite universe. This negative universe will expand until the black hole from the positive universe has no more matter to convert. The negative universe will create positive black holes, creating universes with positive matter.

The positive matter gets thru the black hole, it creates an enormous explosion, spreading what we know of today, galaxies further apart. This is what we see as an expanding universe.

At some point in time, these universes will collapse in on them selves, and burst back again into the original universe they came from, reversing the effect on everything, Just like a wave on the sea. This is something we are yet to observe, because our pocket of what we call the universe is still young.

Just a theory, but what do you think ?

edit on 17/12/2011 by kloejen because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
certainly possible I have mentioned the very similar theory myself, unfortunately, it dosent solve the big question , where did the 1st universe come from

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MouldyCrumpet

Thats the thing, it will NEVER be solved, because you cannot look into a black hole, or even enter the universe our matter came from, positive or not.

And yet again, the matter that goes into a black hole, will never have the same dynamics as where it came from.

Compared to our black hole nabours , are we the positive or the negative part? .. unsolvable.

We will never know, unless we can travel thru a black hole, and convert into anti matter, at the same time... if my theory holds water ofcourse

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MouldyCrumpet

the ultimate question

what was first: chicken or the egg?????

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What if our own universe is inside each black hole?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MadVeX

Still a good question. But imho, it will never be solved. This is the mystery we try to solve, to become all powerful, but it aint EVER gonna happen.

The question is, do we want to know ?
edit on 17/12/2011 by kloejen because: type

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here's a fun thought: What if there is another universe who's black hole is the creation of our Universe and then in our Universe we have a black hole that is the creation of theirs? A "parallel Universe" so to speak. They both would have to sustain each other and I would have to assume that over "time" they would invert and our Universe would be theirs and vice versa. Of course, it is my belief that there are an unlimited amount of universes but it would be neat if there were two that had that type of relationship.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Here's a fun thought: What if there is another universe who's black hole is the creation of our Universe and then in our Universe we have a black hole that is the creation of theirs? A "parallel Universe" so to speak. They both would have to sustain each other and I would have to assume that over "time" they would invert and our Universe would be theirs and vice versa. Of course, it is my belief that there are an unlimited amount of universes but it would be neat if there were two that had that type of relationship.

Great thought... but in my theory, they will cancel eachother out, coz of matter vs anti-matter.

Then again, it would never happen, because the new universe created would be in a space-time, which does not exist yet... just a thought

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am currently working on my own theory that the sun reaides at the end if a tunnel linked to a black hole

The theory is pretty simple to understand, blackhole sucks in matter, matter is converted to a stream of tunnelled anti-particles which generates the sun. Its similar to nassim haramein's theory that inside the sun is a black hole.

I think he is kind of right, I believe the sun is just where antimatter is ejected from black holes.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think we are limited by our thinking, which occurs in a 3 dimensional universe exhibiting linear time. To see the universe as it actually is may be almost impossible for us. A good analogy is when reading the newspaper, we read words and lines, but cannot read the entire paper, all the pages at once. In other words it might almost take an omnipresent timeless consciousness to see reality as it exists objectively. The black hole theory has its merits. I tried an experiment once where I took two beakers with water, and siphoned water from beaker one into beaker two, and also siphoned water from beaker two into beaker one to see if the reaction could be sustained for any amount of time. What happened was that after a while, all the water went into one beaker. I kind of think this might be true with black holes, unless they all had exactly the same mass, after a while the matter would tend to congregate into the universe being created by the black hole with the most mass. So you might start out with multiple universes, and after an immense span of time end up with one massive black hole outpouring into one universe.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I remember a similar theory from the Parallel Universes episode on Curiosity this year and I think it's a pretty plausible explanation. You should go try to find that episode online, it's a fascinating watch if you've never seen!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Thanks. I have watched it. Facinating

Episode 1 here:

edit on 17/12/2011 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I find this music video, jst as relevant

Maybe just me

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have had similar thoughts, the thing about black holes is that a star collapses in on itself because of an unstable infinite amount of density, so the thought of where that infinite amount of density goes brings me to your theory.
Did you also know that not even light can escape a black hole?

Very hard to grasp, my brain hurts just thinking about it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury
I have had similar thoughts, the thing about black holes is that a star collapses in on itself because of an unstable infinite amount of density, so the thought of where that infinite amount of density goes brings me to your theory.
Did you also know that not even light can escape a black hole?

Very hard to grasp, my brain hurts just thinking about it.
Black Holes are slowly loseing mass due to Hawking Radiation an will be the last things to emmit light eons in the future.When they lose enough mass they will once again emmit energy an light into what will be at that time a cold starless black void,As they lose mass at the rate of say an atom per second.It will take a trillion trillion trillion years before the super massive black holes evaporate,Not ouite so long for stellar mass black holes to fade away,But they will shine an give of light for a few million years when they lose enough mass.Of course there will be no one about to observe this.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I for one believe that everything comes out the black holes, there are said to be at least one black hole in every galaxy which could destroy matter when necessary.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andresa
I for one believe that everything comes out the black holes, there are said to be at least one black hole in every galaxy which could destroy matter when necessary.
Matter can not be created or destroyed not even in a blackhole.Well this is the main concern of something called the black hole war. According to Leonard Susskind of Stanford, String Theory elements can help solve this puzzle via something called the holographic principal: the matter radiated off the event horizon (hawking radiation) IS connected to the matter inside because there is a 2-dimensional copy of the 3-dimensional information at the singularity that has been "smeared" across the surface area of the event horizon.
Basicly if you where in a spaceship watching another spaceship fall into a blackhole .You would observe it to move rapidly towards the event horizon an slow the closer it got an eventually it would stop as if frozen in time.Stephen Hawking once thought matter would be destroted inside a blackhole but has addmitted he was mistaken an Leonard Susskind is probably correct.

new topics

top topics

join